The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2014, 07:10 PM   #976
Boom
I got nothin'

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - Part 61

Lord and Miller were put on this Earth to make The Flash.

Old 06-12-2014, 07:10 PM   #977
TheNextNolan22
Petista

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - Part 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by I SEE SPIDEY View Post
I'd be shocked if they weren't offered the Ant-Man gig. WB needs to offer them tons of cash and creative freedom to do one of these Superhero films.
I think last week they said Marvel should "abandon Ant-Man" after the fallout with Edgar Wright. And after they gave WB another franchise, I would assume they're on their good side so I would be shocked if Lord/Miller WEREN'T apart of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
Comics fans have been spoiled ****ing rotten over the years, and as soon as DC doesn't kiss their asses as efficiently as Marvel does, they throw internet s***fits. I'm over that stuff.
Old 06-12-2014, 07:11 PM   #978
TheFlamingCoco
Side-Kick

By the time MOS' true sequel comes out Amy will be rather oldish. Hopefully the sequel addresses the idea of aging and Superman trying to balance life and his role as a character.

MOS-Clark becoming Superman-SupermanBatman-Superman becoming an ideal/Clark becoming a reporter-JL-Supes becoming a leader-Clark trying to live a "normal" life while trying to live up to his heroic ideals.

Also, bring on 40 year old Clark

Old 06-12-2014, 07:11 PM   #979
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom View Post
Lord and Miller were put on this Earth to make The Flash.
Mmmmmm.... yes.

Old 06-12-2014, 07:13 PM   #980
TheNextNolan22
Petista

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlamingCoco View Post
By the time MOS' true sequel comes out Amy will be rather oldish.
She'll still look good so....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
Comics fans have been spoiled ****ing rotten over the years, and as soon as DC doesn't kiss their asses as efficiently as Marvel does, they throw internet s***fits. I'm over that stuff.
Old 06-12-2014, 07:13 PM   #981
rayc1971
Side-Kick

so its confirmed this film is not a sequel to mos witch I said all along and got ripped for mos2 2018.weird that there is no solo batflick planned

Old 06-12-2014, 07:14 PM   #982
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources

Being mid-40s in Hollywood is like being mid-30s for anyone else. She'll be fine.

Old 06-12-2014, 07:16 PM   #983
MrsKent26
Whatever.

40s isn't that old. There's no expiry date on her.

\S/T*
Old 06-12-2014, 07:17 PM   #984
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNextNolan22 View Post
I think last week they said Marvel should "abandon Ant-Man" after the fallout with Edgar Wright. And after they gave WB another franchise, I would assume they're on their good side so I would be shocked if Lord/Miller WEREN'T apart of it.
I just went back and read the article, you are correct.

Hey how about Edgar Wright come over to the DC side for a project? I'm just sayin...

EDIT: Is Amy Adams suddenly going to drop dead or something if she ages?

...It's Batman and Superman, lets just be honest, I don't know how you get bigger than that--Zack Snyder.
Old 06-12-2014, 07:17 PM   #985
taigawithapen
Ask me about my raps!

Why is everyone saying that the Rock will be Shazam now that his film is slightly more probable? If Johnson is cast as anybody other then Black Adam, I will personally feel let down. The guy looks like he came right out of the pages of the 52 series. Really makes me want to see a World War 3 scenario play out on film now.

"You thought we could be decent men in an indecent time! But you were wrong."
Old 06-12-2014, 07:19 PM   #986
Tobias
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkboy View Post
So (again if this is true) would the presence of Man of Steel 2 confirm to people that BvS isn't a man of steel sequel/Superman movie?
That was clear from day one when Batman was announced as being in the film. The PR's from WB have not referred to the next film as a sequel for a while now.

Old 06-12-2014, 07:21 PM   #987
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources

Quote:

Hey how about Edgar Wright come over to the DC side for a project? I'm just sayin...

48 is the average life span for a human female, ISS, you should know this.

Old 06-12-2014, 07:21 PM   #988
Sharkboy
Tell em Steve-Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
That was clear from day one when Batman was announced as being in the film. The PR's from WB have not referred to the next film as a sequel for a while now.
Try telling that to half the fans here.

1-The Dark Knight/2-The Dark Knight Rises/3-Batman Begins/4-Guardians of the Galaxy/5-X-Men: Days of Future Past/6-Captain America: The Winter Soldier/7-Spider-Man 2/8-The Avengers/9-Superman:TM/10-The Incredibles

Calvary - 9.5/10 Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - 10/10 Guardians of the Galaxy - 9.5/10
Old 06-12-2014, 07:22 PM   #989
fake
Side-Kick

Quote:

Picture of Amy Adams in 2018

Old 06-12-2014, 07:23 PM   #990
Tobias
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlamingCoco View Post
By the time MOS' true sequel comes out Amy will be rather oldish. Hopefully the sequel addresses the idea of aging and Superman trying to balance life and his role as a character.

MOS-Clark becoming Superman-SupermanBatman-Superman becoming an ideal/Clark becoming a reporter-JL-Supes becoming a leader-Clark trying to live a "normal" life while trying to live up to his heroic ideals.

Also, bring on 40 year old Clark
Henry would be 35 in 2081 but the point is taken. A trilogy of films with 5 or more years in between really does not work. Still, I want an MOS2 just to prove Superman can do mega-numbers.

Cavill's contract ends with JL so would they announce another MOS film if he had not signed on for more? Unlikely.

Mark Hughes from Forbes thinks there will not be any announcement regarding Superman films at ComicCon - disagreeing with Nikki.

Old 06-12-2014, 07:24 PM   #991
Krumm
Beer Snob

So on the Modern Myth Media podcast, Forbes' Mark Hughes claims that this list may have originated on our fair boards. Is there any truth to this?

He was also slightly accusatory as to how we behave on these boards...

Old 06-12-2014, 07:26 PM   #992
taigawithapen
Ask me about my raps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
Mark Hughes from Forbes thinks there will not be any announcement regarding Superman films at ComicCon - disagreeing with Nikki.
Devils Advocate: Didnt Hughes say we would get the Batsuit reveal back in April or something?

"You thought we could be decent men in an indecent time! But you were wrong."
Old 06-12-2014, 07:26 PM   #993
Tobias
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkboy View Post
Try telling that to half the fans here.
I know. And it kills me they didn't do a straight on sequel but it was obvious at last year's ComicCon.

IMO Superman can join the "big boys" and do more than 750 million at the box. But a second film was needed to prove that. Let's hope there is one eventually.

Old 06-12-2014, 07:26 PM   #994
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsKent26 View Post
Interesting. I'm curious to know who will be directing all these movies.
Zack Snyder

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers
Old 06-12-2014, 07:27 PM   #995
roach
I am the night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krumm View Post
So on the Modern Myth Media podcast, Forbes' Mark Hughes claims that this list may have originated on our fair boards. Is there any truth to this?

He was also slightly accusatory as to how we behave on these boards...
listening to it now

There seems to be a grave misunderstanding in today’s protest-hungry world of entertainment fans into how far their opinion should really matter. You don’t like a story? That’s fine – don’t read a story. Former Marvel editor Tom Brennan
Old 06-12-2014, 07:28 PM   #996
Jekecy
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 View Post
Zack Snyder
Don't joke.

Old 06-12-2014, 07:29 PM   #997
MrsKent26
Whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 View Post
Zack Snyder
I don't mind Snyder, so that wouldn't horrify me if it was possible.

I do want variety though. They need some other talent for that reason and because one Snyder can't direct all those movies.

\S/T*
Old 06-12-2014, 07:31 PM   #998
TheFlamingCoco
Side-Kick

I would like a bit of variety.

On the other hand, he'll have so much experience in the genre that he'll probably avoid some of the crazy methods he used

Old 06-12-2014, 07:31 PM   #999
ThePhantasm
The Shadow Knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by fake View Post
Picture of Amy Adams in 2018

hawt

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
Old 06-12-2014, 07:33 PM   #1000
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

Dear Zack Snyder haters it is impossible for him to direct all of those films.

LOVE-I SEE SPIDEY AKA Zak-M.

Closed Thread