The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2014, 07:35 PM   #1
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

Default All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - Part 62

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Old 06-12-2014, 07:35 PM   #2
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - Part 60

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Old 06-12-2014, 07:35 PM   #3
tacit-ronin-
Fastest man alive

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - Part 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 View Post
Zack Snyder :word:
In zack snyder's sandman, all of the dream sequences will be in super slo mo.

Batman vs Superman Footage!

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 06-12-2014, 07:36 PM   #4
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - Part 62

El Mayimbe is apparently saying Nikki Finke's source is from the Hype...

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
Old 06-12-2014, 07:37 PM   #5
Unbreakable Lex
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - Part 62

Man that leaked schedule is spreading like wildfire on twitter.

Old 06-12-2014, 07:37 PM   #6
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

I would laugh so hard if Nikki Finke was embarrassing herself.

Old 06-12-2014, 07:38 PM   #7
roach
I am the night

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigdbfan View Post

someone posted the schedule a few months back here...that same people could be her source

There seems to be a grave misunderstanding in todayís protest-hungry world of entertainment fans into how far their opinion should really matter. You donít like a story? Thatís fine Ė donít read a story. Former Marvel editor Tom Brennan
Old 06-12-2014, 07:39 PM   #8
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

Quote:

She's been at this long enough, I think she can find a source more credible than someone posting here. El May's just a bitter little ****.

Oh, what's that, America? You love Chris Pratt? Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see the overnight ratings for this upcoming season of Parks and Recreation for me to determine how full of **** you are about that.

Old 06-12-2014, 07:39 PM   #9
STARMAN
Side-Kick

It's me. I'm the source.

Old 06-12-2014, 07:39 PM   #10
fanboiii
disciple of truth

I would feel bad for her because it would ruin her rep right when she's starting on her own.

Old 06-12-2014, 07:40 PM   #11
Orb
Lord of Demons

Quote:

HOLY *****!! Were we WB/DC this whole time???!!!

Are our Zach Snyder and Christopher Nolan users really legit the whole time!!!!?!?!?!

Batman V Superman
Dawn of Justice
Old 06-12-2014, 07:40 PM   #12
roach
I am the night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orb View Post
HOLY *****!! Were we WB/DC this whole time!!!!!
no wonder there have been no DC movies...we were too busy complaining about no DC movies

There seems to be a grave misunderstanding in todayís protest-hungry world of entertainment fans into how far their opinion should really matter. You donít like a story? Thatís fine Ė donít read a story. Former Marvel editor Tom Brennan
Old 06-12-2014, 07:41 PM   #13
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanboiii View Post
I would feel bad for her because it would ruin her rep right when she's starting on her own.
She already started on her own with Deadline. This is just her starting on her own after being ousted from the thing she got started.

Oh, what's that, America? You love Chris Pratt? Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see the overnight ratings for this upcoming season of Parks and Recreation for me to determine how full of **** you are about that.

Old 06-12-2014, 07:43 PM   #14
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
She's been at this long enough, I think she can find a source more credible than someone posting here. El May's just a bitter little ****.
Well Josh Brolin is Batman...oh wait...He got that one wrong as well. That arrogant dude doesn't have any room to talk.

...It's Batman and Superman, lets just be honest, I don't know how you get bigger than that--Zack Snyder.
Old 06-12-2014, 07:44 PM   #15
TheNextNolan22
You are an F** ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by roach View Post
no wonder there have been no DC movies...we were too busy complaining about no DC movies
Yup.

Stop all this positive thinking. Only negativity is allowed in here.
When it comes to Superman.....Make mine CAVILL
Dats dat.
Old 06-12-2014, 07:44 PM   #16
ArmsHeldOut
Voice of Reason

Quote:
This!

Old 06-12-2014, 07:45 PM   #17
Unbreakable Lex
Side-Kick

Just to catch everyone up in this new thread...

Quote:
Nikki Finke, formally of Deadline Hollywood, has finally launched her self-titled site, where one of her first exclusives possibly reveals all the big-screen DC Comics adaptations that Warner Bros. has in the pipeline and plans to announce at San Diego Comic-Con next month. According to Finke's sources, the Zack Snyder-directed Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice will be followed-up by "Shazam (July 2016), Sandman (Christmas 2016), Justice League (May 2017), Wonder Woman (July 2017), Flash/Green Lantern team-up (Christmas 2017), and Man of Steel 2 (May 2018)."

Old 06-12-2014, 07:45 PM   #18
roach
I am the night

Listened to the MMM podcast and Mark Hughes says that he is suspicious of this news since it's come from SHH and SHH has been known to make up 'news' to stick it to scoop sites.

Old 06-12-2014, 07:46 PM   #19
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

Even if she is dead wrong I doubt she got her info from this place.

Old 06-12-2014, 07:49 PM   #20
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

Quote:
Listened to the MMM podcast and Mark Hughes says that he is suspicious of this news since it's come from SHH and SHH has been known to make up 'news' to stick it to scoop sites.

Old 06-12-2014, 07:50 PM   #21
fake
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARMAN View Post
It's me. I'm the source.
No it was me. I am Spartacus.

Old 06-12-2014, 07:50 PM   #22
LEVITIKUZ
HE'S COMING HOME!!!

Elmayimbe is always right.

I mean look at his scoops. Nolan in charge of the DCCU, Bale returning for BvS & JL, Planet Hulk. That stuff all happened. Right?

Aaron Paul For Barry Allen/Flash
/Chadwick Boseman for John Stewart/Green Lantern

Love, LEVITIKUZ

What Would I Do For The Amazing Spider-Man 3
Old 06-12-2014, 07:53 PM   #23
TheFlamingCoco
Side-Kick

Quote:
Unlike Latino Review and Cosmo, we're not intentional

But yeah, Chris/Batman News as well as Hughes seem very reputable.

Old 06-12-2014, 07:53 PM   #24
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
Can I get a link?

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers
Old 06-12-2014, 07:54 PM   #25
roach
I am the night

http://www.modernmythmedia.com/2014/...edly-outlined/

Closed Thread