The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2014, 08:11 PM   #51
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - Part 62

El Mayimbe and that other idiot can go screw themselves for all I care.

Them trying to drag this site's name through the mud without any proof is deplorable.

Old 06-12-2014, 08:11 PM   #52
fake
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - Part 62

Some of the online reactions are ridiculous. After years of everyone saying "WB should announce their plan", when we get a badly sourced "scoop", most people are going "That is a stupid plan. So many movies in 3 years is stupid, they are rushing it".

Like someone said earlier, what is that exact time that WB should announce their DC movies to not be accused of either rushing into it, or looking like a geriatric snail. The internet never seems satisfied.

Old 06-12-2014, 08:11 PM   #53
Boom
I got nothin'

I was referring to Mark Hughes' little chip shot.

Old 06-12-2014, 08:11 PM   #54
HaplessHenchman
Goon for hire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orb View Post
One of us is the WB ninja

It's me. Don't tell anyone though...

Old 06-12-2014, 08:11 PM   #55
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigdbfan View Post
El Mayimbe can't call us anything with so much egg yolk on his face. I trust news from both the Hype site and the forum more than I do any of his so called "scoops".
you mean he has scoops??? more like makes up scoops!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superherofan123 View Post
Wow el maybe is dissing hype users?? That is just weird.
Weird and stupid...the guy is a joke

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers
Old 06-12-2014, 08:12 PM   #56
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaplessHenchman View Post
It's me. Don't tell anyone though...
too late

Old 06-12-2014, 08:13 PM   #57
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
WB is either happy or PO'd. If their announcement is a lot less ambitious then ComicCon will be a net loss for them. If Nikki is right she has stolen their thunder but given them priceless PR.

Not to mention, if she is right we get another solo Supes with Cavill and presumably Adams and that is to die for. I posted today I wanted another solo so Adams could further develop Lois. She is the best modern day Lois. Right up there with Kidder's performance in STM.

An Mos2 would be huge following on JL and might guarantee an MOS3. I'm in a minority here but I am on board for not just an MOS2 but an MOS3.
I still prefer Teri Hatcher over all

Best CBMs
1. Batman Begins 2. Man of Steel 3. Captain America: The Winter Soldier 4. The Dark Knight 5. Avengers
Old 06-12-2014, 08:13 PM   #58
Tobias
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by antsman41 View Post
I'm really surprised WB isn't doing in solo Batman right away...
It's Affleck and the deal he struck. He does not have the time to do JL films and a Batman series. Unlike Gadot and Cavill he directs and writes and produces films.

This is not a slight at batman in any way. If true it is because Affleck could spare only so much time to DC pover the next decade.

They will bring in a new younger Batman actor for solos. it could be that Ben and WB are holding of of that until after JL2 when Ben finishes his Batman run (or JL3).

Batman is and will remain WB's most lucrative franchise. I'd expect a new "young" batman to appear shortly after 2020. In the meantime Bats will be in at least two JL films and BvsS which will likely be Bat-centric. Plus he is getting a TV series.

Last edited by Tobias; 06-12-2014 at 08:16 PM.
Old 06-12-2014, 08:13 PM   #59
ThePhantasm
The Shadow Knows

el maybe has always had a huge ego... anyone who doubts his "scoops" gets lambasted by him, even when the "scoops" turn out false

we frequently doubt his "scoops" thus he probably has a bone to pick with the Hype forumusers

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
Old 06-12-2014, 08:15 PM   #60
antsman41
Darkness... yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbreakable Lex View Post
With the older Batman? I've always had my doubts of a stand alone Batman movie with Batfleck
On one hand, Batman is WB's golden ticket.

On the other hand, this shows their true hand in really wanting Bale and not getting Bale. If this was always their plan, it shows how to use Bale to pass the torch into this 'expanding world' without using him too much or in a 4th bat film.

I N T E R S T E L L A R
Old 06-12-2014, 08:17 PM   #61
ArmsHeldOut
Voice of Reason

Jeff Sneider from The Wrap posted this a short while ago; it was subsequently retweeted by Mark Hughes. FYI..

https://twitter.com/TheInSneider/sta...131456/photo/1

Old 06-12-2014, 08:18 PM   #62
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantasm View Post
el maybe has always had a huge ego... anyone who doubts his "scoops" gets lambasted by him, even when the "scoops" turn out false

we frequently doubt his "scoops" thus he probably has a bone to pick with the Hype forumusers
That's exactly what it is.

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
Old 06-12-2014, 08:19 PM   #63
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmsHeldOut View Post
Jeff Sneider from The Wrap posted this a short while ago; it was subsequently retweeted by Mark Hughes. FYI..

Hasn't that been posted here already?

Old 06-12-2014, 08:19 PM   #64
jmc
callin' it like I see it

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - Part 62

I will say the one thing that sticks out to me on the list is WW coming out the same year as JL, that seems totally infeasible, it would essentially mean production would have to take place immediately, or even during the JL production in order to get it done for the same year.

Fanboys make excuses, real fans acknowledge screw-ups.

Do me a favour - don't break up my posts into multiple quotes when replying, I won't answer back.
Old 06-12-2014, 08:21 PM   #65
ArmsHeldOut
Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 View Post
Hasn't that been posted here already?
Not sure. It's new to me.

Old 06-12-2014, 08:22 PM   #66
tacit-ronin-
Fastest man alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 113 View Post
KalMart is the one who posted info months ago. He specifically mentioned the stuff about the contracts being the reason for the BvS delay. That's got to be the source El Mayimbe is saying Nikki got it from.
What happened to KalMart?

Batman vs Superman Footage!

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 06-12-2014, 08:22 PM   #67
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
Not sure. It's new to me.
Oh, ok...I'm pretty sure I saw that earlier. Not 100% sure it's the exact same one or not...I think it is

Old 06-12-2014, 08:23 PM   #68
fake
Side-Kick

I don't think I have seen this forum mentioned so many times across the internet. Almost every piece on scoop blogs says "Some information may have come from the Superherohype forums"

Old 06-12-2014, 08:23 PM   #69
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacit-ronin- View Post
WB/DC showed up at his house in a black van with a brown sack....

Old 06-12-2014, 08:24 PM   #70
batmanao23
In Affleck I hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacit-ronin- View Post
I heard the WB Ninjas got 'im...

Old 06-12-2014, 08:24 PM   #71
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

Quote:

What does it mean?

...It's Batman and Superman, lets just be honest, I don't know how you get bigger than that--Zack Snyder.
Old 06-12-2014, 08:24 PM   #72
DA_Champion
Side-Kick

The Flash GL team up sounds fun.

Old 06-12-2014, 08:26 PM   #73
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fake View Post
I don't think I have seen this forum mentioned so many times across the internet. Almost every piece on scoop blogs says "Some information may have come from the Superherohype forums"
That's because we got some ninjas from all over the world up in here!

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
Old 06-12-2014, 08:28 PM   #74
DA_Champion
Side-Kick

Craig,

Congratulations !!!

Old 06-12-2014, 08:28 PM   #75
TheScarecrow
Side-Kick

Quote:
I will say the one thing that sticks out to me on the list is WW coming out the same year as JL, that seems totally infeasible, it would essentially mean production would have to take place immediately, or even during the JL production in order to get it done for the same year.
Nah not really. There's three years for them to get it ready. That's the same amount of time Nolan had to prepare The Dark Knight (and he did The Prestige before that) and it was considered a "big gap". I wouldn't even expect there to be a script writer and for the movie to still be on track to make 2017. And I also doubt it would be the same creative team, so only Gadot would be needed to be able to do both Justice League and Wonder Woman anyway, which should be easy enough to coordinate given they're at the same studio.

Closed Thread