The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2014, 01:19 PM   #76
Fallen Angel
Earth Bound

Default Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News, Set & Official Photo Thread - Part 3

Metallo killing Supes are you guys reading from that crappy script and believing it?

Superman goes hand to hands combat with Darkseid and Doomsday yet a character like Metallo would kill him?

Old 06-26-2014, 01:29 PM   #77
Magic Man
Can't Touch Dis!

Default Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News, Set & Official Photo Thread - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho_Sith View Post

FAIL!

Glad to be your entertainment for the day. Shall I post them again? And again???

Aw, hell. Why not!

Fresh pics from BvS...click on link below!

http://www.latino-review.com/news/gi...ked-set-photos

Old 06-26-2014, 01:47 PM   #78
ArmsHeldOut
Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbreakable Lex View Post
Couldn't they just be honoring a memorial at the site of the destruction from MOS? Think back to the events after 9/11. I bet they are shooting for something similar. A couple years down the road, clean up has been completed, a statue to honor the savior, somber crowds because of the 5k lives that were lost there... Doesn't HAVE to be a Death of Superman.
Good point, Lex. That's a definite possibility.

Old 06-26-2014, 01:50 PM   #79
Psycho_Sith
Resident Rocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Man View Post
Glad to be your entertainment for the day. Shall I post them again? And again???

Aw, hell. Why not!

Fresh pics from BvS...click on link below!

http://www.latino-review.com/news/gi...ked-set-photos
Why not indeed??!

I was just playing. Hey, if we can't laugh at ourselves & joke around, what can we laugh at?
(besides memes of people getting hurt doing stupid stuff)

Old 06-26-2014, 02:11 PM   #80
mclay18
Side-Kick

Scoot McNairy (Gone Girl) has joined the production. No word on who he's playing.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=119962

My money is Green Lantern or Flash.

"Come Think With Us."
Old 06-26-2014, 02:13 PM   #81
Charlatan
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclay18 View Post
Scoot McNairy (Gone Girl) has joined the production. No word on who he's playing.

I really like his new series halt and catch fire

Old 06-26-2014, 02:14 PM   #82
The Boy Scout
Side-Kick

The first thing that popped into my head when I looked at him was "scientist". Professor Hamilton Junior?

Old 06-26-2014, 02:19 PM   #83
Magic Man
Can't Touch Dis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho_Sith View Post
Why not indeed??!

I was just playing. Hey, if we can't laugh at ourselves & joke around, what can we laugh at?
(besides memes of people getting hurt doing stupid stuff)
I was also playing around. This sandbox might be crowded, but I promise not to throw sand in your eyes.

Old 06-26-2014, 02:56 PM   #84
WoodyROM
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boy Scout View Post
The first thing that popped into my head when I looked at him was "scientist". Professor Hamilton Junior?
That is an interesting idea...and I like it

Romans 8:38-39
Old 06-26-2014, 03:35 PM   #85
Neonzel
Side-Kick

I've been thinking that maybe the reason people are putting flowers where the statue once stood is not because of Superman, but because of a terrorist attack. Maybe at the unveiling an anti-Superman group bombs the place full of Superman supporters (maybe secretly backed by Lex) and they use this as an excuse to blame Superman for not being able to save the people.

Sounds crazy I know but it's better than killing Superman.

Old 06-26-2014, 03:45 PM   #86
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow

Quote:
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer has reportedly leaked online before its intended reveal at the San Diego Comic Con 2014.
KDramaStars claims that news of the eagerly-awaited teaser getting leaked online was reported by Comic Central City. Although no video of this alleged teaser can be found, a detailed description of the clip was posted on the website:
"The Batman vs Superman trailer starts with a dark screen with the voice over of General Zod's 'you are not alone message' [from Man of Steel]. The screen slowly pans and it reveals that the scene is inside the Batcave. The camera slowly pans to a shot where you can only see the back of Batman but he is not yet wearing his cowl. Every monitor in the Batcave is playing Zod's video. After the message is complete, Batman wears his cowl turns to the camera and the trailer ends with the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice logo being revealed."
We know that director Zack Snyder has shot certain portions with Ben Affleck in the new Batman suit. It remains to be seen whether this description really fits the rumoured trailer reveal at the San Diego Comic Con (SDCC).
Reportedly, DC Comics and Warner Bros are going to put on a good panel for the fans at SDCC by showing the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice teaser trailer and announcing their line-up of superhero films for the next four years.
Fanfiction almost sure.

Last edited by John-An; 06-26-2014 at 04:02 PM.
Old 06-26-2014, 03:46 PM   #87
TheNextNolan22
Dawn of Justice

That's been posted like 20 times.

Comics fans have been spoiled ****ing rotten over the years, and as soon as DC doesn't kiss their asses as efficiently as Marvel does, they throw internet s***fits. I'm over that stuff.
Old 06-26-2014, 03:47 PM   #88
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow

Here? I haven't seen it. Well. TNN what happened? can you tell me?

Old 06-26-2014, 03:50 PM   #89
Fallen Angel
Earth Bound

That's just fanfic for crying out loud.

Old 06-26-2014, 03:50 PM   #90
Pickleweasel
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by John-An View Post
What do you think of this. I think it's fake. What's your opinion?
It says it leaked online but he is the only one who saw it? how could you possibly think this is real

Old 06-26-2014, 03:51 PM   #91
Xandrea
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclay18 View Post

I don't know. He looks too old for either of them.

Old 06-26-2014, 03:53 PM   #92
TheNextNolan22
Dawn of Justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by John-An View Post
Here? I haven't seen it. Well. TNN what happened? can you tell me?
That fanfiction has been posted like 8 times within the past 2 days in this thread alone.

Comics fans have been spoiled ****ing rotten over the years, and as soon as DC doesn't kiss their asses as efficiently as Marvel does, they throw internet s***fits. I'm over that stuff.
Old 06-26-2014, 03:58 PM   #93
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNextNolan22 View Post
That fanfiction has been posted like 8 times within the past 2 days in this thread alone.
Haven't noticed. well. I guess it was fanfiction as I suppose. Thanks for your answer.

Old 06-26-2014, 04:09 PM   #94
Psycho_Sith
Resident Rocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Man View Post
I was also playing around. This sandbox might be crowded, but I promise not to throw sand in your eyes.
Cool, just don't bury me like cat poop

Old 06-26-2014, 04:36 PM   #95
Sharkboy
Tell em Steve-Dave

It is a pretty good idea though, and effective.

1-The Dark Knight/2-The Dark Knight Rises/3-Batman Begins/4-Guardians of the Galaxy/5-X-Men: Days of Future Past/6-Captain America: The Winter Soldier/7-Spider-Man 2/8-The Avengers/9-Superman:TM/10-The Incredibles

Calvary - 9.5/10 Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - 10/10 Guardians of the Galaxy - 9.5/10
Old 06-26-2014, 04:36 PM   #96
StarLord
Blood Eagle.

Any word of scenes being filmed today?

Old 06-26-2014, 04:44 PM   #97
lukebrodyg
Side-Kick

I'm still hard pressed to believe we're getting a teaser to a movie that's nearly two years away and only started filming just over a month ago...

If we do, I believe it will most likely be old footage or (even worse) stock footage of some kind that implicates very small aspects of the film only. I doubt any actors, least of all Affleck as Batman, will be seen. Most likely it would be Cavill.

Old 06-26-2014, 05:14 PM   #98
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
That would pretty much go against everything that MOS took the time to establish about Clark's character and overall arc...and even if he's brought back for the inevitable JL film, it still wouldn't make things right.
Agreed. That thing seems too obvious and it's maybe other thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodyROM View Post
Thank you John-An for the pics!!

I'm curious, are we certain the rubble is from the statue?
Yep. notice the broken foots on the statue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbreakable Lex View Post
Couldn't they just be honoring a memorial at the site of the destruction from MOS? Think back to the events after 9/11. I bet they are shooting for something similar. A couple years down the road, clean up has been completed, a statue to honor the savior, somber crowds because of the 5k lives that were lost there... Doesn't HAVE to be a Death of Superman.
Its rumored by some extras that maybe is a terrorist attack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfurioso View Post
Considering how many people felt that Superman was not heroic enough in the first movie, and that he did not do enough for saving the collateral populace, it may be a strategy to address this to have Superman apparently die sacrificing himself to save Metropolis or its people. So it would have a meta-textual meaning as well.
I wonder if those people did see the movie? I mean by destroying the WE he SAVED ALL THE HUMAN RACE!!! Why is that so hard to understand? Also dealing with a threat of that caliber, Superman was not able to do anything less than stopping Zod, more people would be hurt or Zod could've attack or kill Superman if he stops to look out (even if in the buildings that they fought it was pretty much EMPTY, and the survivors were on the other side of the city as the movie shows) or not focusing on the battle with a militar trained guy like Zod. However as the statue thing, maybe they'll adress at the beginning on the movie superman heroics that will connect with the WE casualties alla BB-TDK. This is pure logic not a fantasy tail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonzel View Post
I've been thinking that maybe the reason people are putting flowers where the statue once stood is not because of Superman, but because of a terrorist attack. Maybe at the unveiling an anti-Superman group bombs the place full of Superman supporters (maybe secretly backed by Lex) and they use this as an excuse to blame Superman for not being able to save the people.
Sounds crazy I know but it's better than killing Superman.
I agree with this.

Last edited by John-An; 06-26-2014 at 05:34 PM.
Old 06-26-2014, 05:26 PM   #99
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow

What if there was a statue inauguration and then the rumored guy with a red symbol(by some extras) on his head attacked and Superman tried to stop him and the bomb detoned? (all planed by Luthor) and casualties are there? I mean it sounds logical and the most probable scenario. And the people there are maybe siblings of the casualties.

Old 06-26-2014, 05:28 PM   #100
Pickleweasel
Side-Kick

What is this red symbol head stuff coming from?

Closed Thread