The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2014, 12:27 PM   #26
TheNextNolan22
Petista

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - Part 75

Same old Jett.

Old 07-11-2014, 12:42 PM   #27
Rorschach2012
$

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - Part 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVITIKUZ View Post
Oh my God. LeBron's coming back.

this will always be the best rap song ever in my mind. dat guitar sample...

people heard this?
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 07-11-2014, 12:44 PM   #28
Luchador Bane
I'm Trying OK?

^^ "No barkin' from the dog, no smog. And mama cooked the breakfast with no hog"

Old 07-11-2014, 12:47 PM   #29
Rorschach2012
$

First heard it was a good day when i was running people over in GTA: San Andreas... good memories..

that soundtrack was amazing...

alice in chains- them bones, danzig- mother, soundgarden, stone temple pilots, faith no more, jane's addiction... dat radio x

Old 07-11-2014, 12:49 PM   #30
Rorschach2012
$

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luchador Bane View Post
Nothing really spoilerish. Just that Batman's suit is steel grey and black and made of foam with muscles built into it (more like armor) Lex has hair. Batman's stunt double has been doing a lot of work during filming scenes.

Anything else I miss yall?
That Jett gave us **** that we've already heard before and spun it as news... either Jett is seriously out of the loop and actually thought what he reported was news.... OR he's just trying to get hits by rebranding old news

Old 07-11-2014, 12:55 PM   #31
LEVITIKUZ
HE'S COMING HOME!!!

LeBron back in Cleveland. No offense to SDCC but nothing they do can top it. Maybe announcing Hellboy 3 because I'm a big Hellboy fan but at the same time, LeBron coming back to Cleveland and us finally gonna win a championship is like a comic book fan getting a DC/Marvel crossover movie. Nothing can top it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Necessary Evil View Post
Kinda like how I saw a Venom toy at TRU tonight,it looked cheaply made and poorly designed, like Venom's motivation. :o
Old 07-11-2014, 12:57 PM   #32
Citadel30
Local Boob

I bet you wish you could unburn your Lebron Cavs jersey... ammirite?

Old 07-11-2014, 12:59 PM   #33
LEVITIKUZ
HE'S COMING HOME!!!

I never burnt my LeBron jersey. Still got it. First jersey I paid my own money for and wouldn't burn it. I did though put it away but I know where it is. May need a wash.

Quote:
Kinda like how I saw a Venom toy at TRU tonight,it looked cheaply made and poorly designed, like Venom's motivation. :o
Old 07-11-2014, 01:00 PM   #34
Citadel30
Local Boob

Quote:
I never burnt my LeBron jersey. Still got it. First jersey I paid my own money for and wouldn't burn it. I did though put it away but I know where it is. May need a wash.
Well i stand corrected... nice work!

Old 07-11-2014, 01:02 PM   #35
Rorschach2012
$

My life is superheroes/rock music/women

i've never been a big sports guy really, but i play basketball with my friends every once in a while

Old 07-11-2014, 01:02 PM   #36
roach
I am the night

Quote:
LeBron back in Cleveland. No offense to SDCC but nothing they do can top it. Maybe announcing Hellboy 3 because I'm a big Hellboy fan but at the same time, LeBron coming back to Cleveland and us finally gonna win a championship is like a comic book fan getting a DC/Marvel crossover movie. Nothing can top it.

There seems to be a grave misunderstanding in todayís protest-hungry world of entertainment fans into how far their opinion should really matter. You donít like a story? Thatís fine Ė donít read a story. Former Marvel editor Tom Brennan
Old 07-11-2014, 01:05 PM   #37
Hazarddude
Disclaimer: Not a dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach2012 View Post
this will always be the best rap song ever in my mind. dat guitar sample...

people heard this?
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Watch out for an avalanche of former Miami Heat fans!!!

Old 07-11-2014, 01:05 PM   #38
Hazarddude

Quote:
Originally Posted by roach View Post
I second that Roach! lol

Old 07-11-2014, 01:06 PM   #39
Citadel30
Local Boob

I just looked at the top of the page and saw that we are currently at 22 pages of THREADS!!! and we are still 2 years away from this movie being released. thats impressive... or completely insane. or both...

Old 07-11-2014, 01:09 PM   #40
LEVITIKUZ
HE'S COMING HOME!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citadel30 View Post
Well i stand corrected... nice work!
I know. It's gonna feel go to wear it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach2012 View Post
My life is superheroes/rock music/women

i've never been a big sports guy really, but i play basketball with my friends every once in a while
My life is probably similar. Just take out rock music with music (mainly hip-hop) and have sports. Basketball was hands down my first love.

Quote:
Dude, as someone who grew up in Northeast Ohio (wasn't born but I moved there when I was 1 and lived there for 12 years) there is nothing bigger than a sports team in that city winning a championship. Nothing is bigger than that in Cleveland or as a Cleveland sports fan because it's just so impossible to see it happening and you have so many pains. The Drive. The Shot. The Decision. The Fumble. The Indians in 97. Art taking the Browns out of Cleveland and moving the team.

You have to crazy, stupid, and alcoholic to be a Cleveland fan with all our pain and now. LeBron is back.

Quote:
Old 07-11-2014, 01:14 PM   #41
roach
I am the night

Quote:
Dude, as someone who grew up in Northeast Ohio (wasn't born but I moved there when I was 1 and lived there for 12 years) there is nothing big than a sports team in that city winning a championship. Nothing is bigger than that in Cleveland or as a Cleveland sports fan because it's just so impossible to see it happening and you have so many pains. The Drive. The Shot. The Decision. The Fumble. The Indians in 97. Art taking the Browns out of Cleveland and moving the team.

You have to crazy, stupid, and alcoholic to be a Cleveland fan with all our pain and now. LeBron is back.
as a life long New England Patriots fan I know what it's like (thanks for Belicheck though). Oh they win now but that hasn't always been the case. I was just laughing at this implied 'Lebron is back so now we will win championships' even he said it wasn't going to be that soon.

and for people wondering why we are talking about sports in Superman/Batman thread...Lebron is going to Cleveland...Superman was created in Cleveland.

There seems to be a grave misunderstanding in todayís protest-hungry world of entertainment fans into how far their opinion should really matter. You donít like a story? Thatís fine Ė donít read a story. Former Marvel editor Tom Brennan
Old 07-11-2014, 01:16 PM   #42
Hazarddude

Quote:
as a life long New England Patriots fan I know what it's like (thanks for Belicheck though). Oh they win now but that hasn't always been the case. I was just laughing at this implied 'Lebron is back so now we will win championships' even he said it wasn't going to be that soon.

and for people wondering why we are talking about sports in Superman/Batman thread...Lebron is going to Cleveland...Superman was created in Cleveland.
As a Chelsea FC fan, I feel happy for Cleveland, but just because he is back doesn't mean championships. Be weary.

Old 07-11-2014, 01:18 PM   #43
LEVITIKUZ
HE'S COMING HOME!!!

Quote:

I know he will win one but the fact one is coming soon, it's exciting.

Also that's right. Superman was created in Cleveland. Bout damn time WB and the Indians ask Henry Cavill to throw out the first pitch of an Indians game.

Quote:
Old 07-11-2014, 01:24 PM   #44
LEVITIKUZ
HE'S COMING HOME!!!

So HISHE did a HISHE for Godzilla. Spoilers. Why am I posting it here? If you watch it, you will see why.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Quote:
Old 07-11-2014, 01:30 PM   #45
TheNextNolan22
Petista

Should I go to the Thursday Comic-Con session? I know there's gonna be some DC TV panels IIRC.

Old 07-11-2014, 01:31 PM   #46
roach
I am the night

Quote:
So HISHE did a HISHE for Godzilla. Spoilers. Why am I posting it here? If you watch it, you will see why.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Hilarious

Old 07-11-2014, 01:31 PM   #47
Luchador Bane
I'm Trying OK?

Quote:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Nice!! So true!

HISHE always does a great job with these animations.

Old 07-11-2014, 01:31 PM   #48
Hazarddude

Quote:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
LOL I love that!! I swear HISHE has a DC bias! I love it! But where is How Captain America: The Winter Soldier should have ended!??

Old 07-11-2014, 01:32 PM   #49
TheNextNolan22
Petista

Wait, LeBron is going back to Cleveland? He finally turned babyface and this is some Hulk Hogan WrestleMania 18 type ****.

Old 07-11-2014, 01:32 PM   #50
roach
I am the night

My new answer to trolls: "Let them fight"

Closed Thread