The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2014, 02:34 PM   #51
John Locke
One is Dark One is Light

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - Part 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVITIKUZ View Post
So HISHE did a HISHE for Godzilla. Spoilers. Why am I posting it here? If you watch it, you will see why.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
I was literally just about to post that. It's so great.

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, we're all gonna die. Come watch TV. -Morty Smith
Old 07-11-2014, 02:36 PM   #52
LEVITIKUZ
HE'S COMING HOME!!!

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - Part 75

I'm not gonna lie, HISHE may have elevated MOS for me from bad to ok by that. I think MOS is watchable because visually it's great but this may have made me like MOS slightly more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
Comics fans have been spoiled ****ing rotten over the years, and as soon as DC doesn't kiss their asses as efficiently as Marvel does, they throw internet s***fits. I'm over that stuff.
Cleveland Cavaliers: 5 - 4
Charlotte Hornets: 4 - 7
Old 07-11-2014, 02:36 PM   #53
Citadel30
Local Boob

Quote:
Originally Posted by roach View Post
My new answer to trolls: "Let them fight"
That's awesome... hahaha!!!

Old 07-11-2014, 02:38 PM   #54
roach
I am the night

Troll: Man of Steel was a flop so that's why they brought in Batman
Me: Let them fight

There seems to be a grave misunderstanding in todayís protest-hungry world of entertainment fans into how far their opinion should really matter. You donít like a story? Thatís fine Ė donít read a story. Former Marvel editor Tom Brennan
Old 07-11-2014, 02:40 PM   #55
Mandon Knight
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach2012 View Post
My life is superheroes/rock music/women

i've never been a big sports guy really, but i play basketball with my friends every once in a while
That sounds like a lot of fun

Old 07-11-2014, 02:41 PM   #56
Hazarddude
Disclaimer: Not a dude.

Quote:
Troll: Man of Steel was a flop so that's why they brought in Batman
Me: Let them fight
Didn't the critics mainly hate MOS because it was "dark"? I heard this ****ing lady whine about how, "It's not the superman my kids know wha wha wha" and so on.

Old 07-11-2014, 02:42 PM   #57
roach
I am the night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazarddude View Post
Didn't the critics mainly hate MOS because it was "dark"? I heard this ****ing lady whine about how, "It's not the superman my kids know wha wha wha" and so on.
Let them fight

There seems to be a grave misunderstanding in todayís protest-hungry world of entertainment fans into how far their opinion should really matter. You donít like a story? Thatís fine Ė donít read a story. Former Marvel editor Tom Brennan
Old 07-11-2014, 02:44 PM   #58
Hazarddude

Quote:
Let them fight
Hahaha okay fair.

Old 07-11-2014, 02:44 PM   #59
TheNextNolan22
Dawn of Justice

Okay, I loved Godzilla and MOS so I loved that vid!

Quote:
Comics fans have been spoiled ****ing rotten over the years, and as soon as DC doesn't kiss their asses as efficiently as Marvel does, they throw internet s***fits. I'm over that stuff.
Old 07-11-2014, 02:45 PM   #60
The Endless
WE are Groot

Quote:
I'm not gonna lie, HISHE may have elevated MOS for me from bad to ok by that. I think MOS is watchable because visually it's great but this may have made me like MOS slightly more.
How can you compare a literal primal force of nature to a man raised as a human who happens to have superpowers?

Old 07-11-2014, 02:46 PM   #61
Hazarddude

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNextNolan22 View Post
Okay, I loved Godzilla and MOS so I loved that vid!
How about Transformers age of extinction?

Old 07-11-2014, 02:47 PM   #62
roach
I am the night

Lex Luthor: You're not fooling anybody when you say that what happened was a "natural disaster,". You're lying! It was not an earthquake, it wasn't a typhoon! Because what's really happening is that you're hiding the alien out there! And he is going to send us back to the Stone Age! God help us all...

Old 07-11-2014, 02:48 PM   #63
LEVITIKUZ
HE'S COMING HOME!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Endless View Post
How can you compare a literal primal force of nature to a man raised as a human who happens to have superpowers?
Sometimes I wanna watch a film and think "**** logic". This is one of those times. I'm not saying MOS is good just I see it as ok.

Quote:
Cleveland Cavaliers: 5 - 4
Charlotte Hornets: 4 - 7
Old 07-11-2014, 02:48 PM   #64
The Endless
WE are Groot

Quote:
Lex Luthor: You're not fooling anybody when you say that what happened was a "natural disaster,". You're lying! It was not an earthquake, it wasn't a typhoon! Because what's really happening is that you're hiding the alien out there! And he is going to send us back to the Stone Age! God help us all...

Old 07-11-2014, 02:50 PM   #65
roach
I am the night

General Swanwick: This Superman of yours, doctor, do you really think he has a chance?
Dr. Silas Stone: The arrogance of men is thinking superheroes are in their control and not the other way around. Let them fight.

Old 07-11-2014, 02:50 PM   #66
The Endless
WE are Groot

Quote:
Sometimes I wanna watch a film and think "**** logic". This is one of those times. I'm not saying MOS is good just I see it as ok.
Same here. I don't think it's bad either.

Just saying that you can't compare the reaction to the damage Godzilla was involved with to the damage Superman was involved with.

One was a primal beast of nature who views humans as ants like some kind of Lovecraftian God. One was a superpowered alien raised with human morals and foibles.

Old 07-11-2014, 02:53 PM   #67
TheNextNolan22
Dawn of Justice

Quote:
Old 07-11-2014, 02:55 PM   #68
TheNextNolan22
Dawn of Justice

Quote:
Old 07-11-2014, 02:59 PM   #69
Hazarddude

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 07-11-2014, 03:01 PM   #70
roach
I am the night

Old 07-11-2014, 03:02 PM   #71
roach
I am the night

Old 07-11-2014, 03:02 PM   #72
Hazarddude

Quote:
I LOVE that cover!

Old 07-11-2014, 03:03 PM   #73
Hazarddude

Quote:
Nevermind THIS one is my favorite! I am really liking DC expanding their Universe on TV.

Old 07-11-2014, 03:04 PM   #74
Travesty
TEOL

The Flash looks pretty cool on that cover.

Old 07-11-2014, 03:08 PM   #75
roach
I am the night

Famous quotes:
"Listen, and understand. The Batman is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until justice has been served."

Closed Thread