The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

View Poll Results: Which villain(s) causes the JL creation?
Brainiac 3 13.04%
Doomsday 6 26.09%
Brainiac and Doomsday 0 0%
Ares 0 0%
The Atlanteans (Ocean Master) 2 8.70%
Starro 0 0%
Despero 0 0%
White Martians 0 0%
Mongul 1 4.35%
Darkseid 10 43.48%
Other. Say it. 1 4.35%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-14-2014, 10:22 PM   #1
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow

Default BvS: DOJ/Justice League back to back. Villain(s) you think causes the JL creation?

If the rumor is true and BvS: DOJ/ JL are filmed back to back. Which villain do you think will take place maybe at the end of DOJ and causes the JL to form?

John-An is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 10:28 PM   #2
FeedOnATreeFrog
A Metal Gear reference

Default Re: BvS: DOJ/Justice League back to back. Villain(s) you think causes the JL creation

Do the rumors suggest that the villain for the JL movie will bring the league together?

Maybe they form after Supes defeats the BvS villain (at the cost of his own life ).

Last edited by FeedOnATreeFrog; 07-14-2014 at 10:37 PM.
FeedOnATreeFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 11:43 PM   #3
Reiter
Banned User

Default Re: BvS: DOJ/Justice League back to back. Villain(s) you think causes the JL creation

My guess is Darkseid because they wont be able to help themselves and just jump to use him. For a first villain, I'd like a human who orchestrates a massive plan using metahumans and other villains, rather than Darkseid. Ras or maybe Vandal Savage. Or even the Legion of Doom.

At the end of the day, they dont necessarily need a villain to form the JL. Maybe at the end of BvS Bruce and Clark realise the benefits of co-operation and decide to start recruiting other heroes just in case. What i mean is, it doesnt always have to be A + B = C. Some times people just decide to do stuff because it makes sense.

Reiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 12:07 AM   #4
SUPERGRAVE
an ideal to strive toward

I wouldn't be surprised to see them use Darkseid sooner than later. They would get a lot of flack for leading up to him, with people accusing WB of mimicking Marvel.

Instead, they could always use Doomsday as the lead-up villain. It's what people expect with DC, so why not give it to them? Marvel is getting their big baddie done right with a lead up. People say Darkseid is the big bad of DC, but that's not true.The biggest baddie DC has is the guy that can kill Superman. S*** hits the fan if he dies.

Next, bring in the anti-monitor and reset the DCCU for the next reboot in 20 years.

SUPERGRAVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 01:13 AM   #5
DOBSON10
Side-Kick

Doomsday and Darkseid are the only villains on that list I'd be excited to see. While agree it's too soon for both, that also depends on how many movies will be in this universes run. We might not see a long list of movies like the Marvel universe for this run so maybe using them both back to back wouldn't be so bad. I'd rather see them sooner than have to wait or possibly not see them at all. I also like the idea of the Legion of Doom, if they put together a good enough stable of villains.

Old 07-15-2014, 01:39 AM   #6
D.P.
Banned User

Well, the JL in it of itself is super OP, so you need an equally OP villian to justify their existence.

So yea, probably Darkseid.

D.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 05:22 AM   #7
Uroboric Forms
Your Move, Creep

Darkseid is too soon. Brainiac first.

Uroboric Forms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 06:47 AM   #8
WBwins
Side-Kick

No Braniac.Let Superman have him for his solo movies.Braniac is Supes to take down

WBwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 07:52 AM   #9
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

My druthers is for either Starro in collusion with the White Martians or Starro solo or the Martians solo. With both you get a different kind of alien threat than what was had in Avengers. With Starro taking over human beings and the Martians' shapeshifting power the angle of paranoia, conspiracy and mistrust can be played up and both complicate a straight forward struggle against the villains. I mean having the League up against mind controlled troops or White Martians in disguise offers a different challenge than the drone army the Chitauri had.Plus the Martians are Bona fide super powered threats. Super strength, flight, phase shifting, density control, laser vision, stretching, invisibility .. . This would be more than the Cyborg gang that couldn't shoot straight in terms of threat, even if there were only two dozen of them. White Martians with Starro as the master mind. That's my vote.

KRYPTON INC. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 08:19 AM   #10
WBwins
Side-Kick

Ocean-Master with an army of Amazonians/Atlanteans all equipped with Apokoloptian tech.

WBwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 08:19 AM   #11
Blitzkrieg Bop
Boy named Sue

The Justice League should start because the heroes want to, not because they have to.

Old 07-15-2014, 08:51 AM   #12
HaplessHenchman
Goon for hire

Chose Mongul with presumably Warworld under his control.

Maybe it shows up at the very end of BM vs SM? Hey! Crazier things have happened.

HaplessHenchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 08:58 AM   #13
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Gonna go ahead and say someone not mentioned on the poll....... The Anti-Monitor.

I have a nagging feeling that the JLA movie will be based on 'Crisis on Inifinite Earths'.

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer
SpideyFan866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 10:43 AM   #14
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg Bop View Post
The Justice League should start because the heroes want to, not because they have to.
Except these kind of super groups always form because of an outside force of some kind bands them together for the greater good. Happened in the comics with the Appalexians and their elemental giants, happened in the tion with the invaders, happened with the Avengers.

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.
KRYPTON INC. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 03:25 PM   #15
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow

Some are thinking Darkseid is going to appear in this. But what if he's only the puppet master leading a full-invasion in the shadows? In steps first...Stepenwolf leading an army of minions, Granny Godness manipulating metahumans maybe the intergang, atlanteans... etc. there's too much possibilities... just see Earth-2 new run on DC comics. I could see smth like that.

But I have a feeling that the atlanteans could lead the first JL reunion.

Old 07-15-2014, 03:29 PM   #16
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
My druthers is for either Starro in collusion with the White Martians or Starro solo or the Martians solo. With both you get a different kind of alien threat than what was had in Avengers. With Starro taking over human beings and the Martians' shapeshifting power the angle of paranoia, conspiracy and mistrust can be played up and both complicate a straight forward struggle against the villains. I mean having the League up against mind controlled troops or White Martians in disguise offers a different challenge than the drone army the Chitauri had. Super strength, flight, phase shifting, density control, laser vision, stretching, invisibility .. . This would be more than the Cyborg gang that couldn't shoot straight in terms of threat, even if there were only two dozen of them. White Martians with Starro as the master mind. That's my vote.
Interesting... really interesting... I could see that happening. But if they included white martians they need to go with MM (hope the rock is playing him) and if that's the case I could see it as a great possibility to happen too.

Old 07-15-2014, 03:41 PM   #17
Airwings
Waves of air

Ares and Ocean Master working together. Possible even forming a villain trio with one of Batman's rouges. But then it needs to be a mastermind who can outwit both the war god and Arthur's brother if he will be forced to later on. That would compensate for a lack of physical strenght.
And to be honest, I rather want to see Penguin or Riddler than Joker or Two-Face.

Airwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 04:07 PM   #18
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow

Can someone that knows about Starro, tell me the origin, traits, powers and motivations?

Old 07-15-2014, 04:09 PM   #19
Boom
I got nothin'

In no particular order:

Atlanteans
Starro
Brainiac

One of these three, please.

Old 07-15-2014, 04:17 PM   #20
Loki882
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg Bop View Post
That's not how it works. These characters are so very different, have very different ideologies/methods, come from completely different backgrounds/worlds, etc. They need a massive external threat to bring them together, because they'd have no reason to come together, just because. They're too different.

Loki882 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 05:46 PM   #21
SUPERGRAVE
an ideal to strive toward

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 View Post
Gonna go ahead and say someone not mentioned on the poll....... The Anti-Monitor.

I have a nagging feeling that the JLA movie will be based on 'Crisis on Inifinite Earths'.
Gonna go ahead and tell you to scroll up and read what I posted before you.

SUPERGRAVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 06:04 PM   #22
LEVITIKUZ
HE'S COMING HOME!!!

Calander Man.

Aaron Paul For Barry Allen/Flash
/Chadwick Boseman for John Stewart/Green Lantern

Love, LEVITIKUZ

What Would I Do For The Amazing Spider-Man 3
LEVITIKUZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 06:30 PM   #23
jonathancrane
I love Marvel, DC & EC!

Crazy Quilt.

"I've known since I first took over the series that I wanted to eventually have someone else pick up the hammer," says the writer. "It's kind of a time-honored Thor tradition at this point, isn't it? Going back to the days of Beta Ray Bill."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Johns
“At DC, we really see film and TV as separate worlds."
jonathancrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 06:35 PM   #24
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 View Post

They could use Anti-monitor in the future but I think the crisis is too soon, and even more than Darkseid, Doomsday etc...
However I'd like to see the crisis on the infinite earths adapted in the future.

Last edited by John-An; 07-15-2014 at 06:46 PM.
Old 07-15-2014, 06:38 PM   #25
jonathancrane
I love Marvel, DC & EC!

Multiverse films should be saved for long down the road.

"I've known since I first took over the series that I wanted to eventually have someone else pick up the hammer," says the writer. "It's kind of a time-honored Thor tradition at this point, isn't it? Going back to the days of Beta Ray Bill."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Johns
“At DC, we really see film and TV as separate worlds."
jonathancrane is offline   Reply With Quote