The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2014, 12:46 PM   #51
LEVITIKUZ
HE'S COMING HOME!!!

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - Part 77

Ben, Henry, Ray, Momoa, and Gal should appear on stage in ordinary clothes with Henry in the middle and Ben Ray, Momoa, and Gal on his side. Henry gives Ben the mike,

Ben says "I'm Batman, he's Superman, she's Wonder Woman, he's Cyborg, and he's Aquman."

He then points to the left stage and says "He's the Flash." Out comes Aaron Paul and all he says is "Yea *****."

He points to the right stage and says "And he's Green Lantern." Out comes Dwanye Johnson.

Ben says "and if you don't like it...." and gives the mike to Dwayne and Dwayne says "THE JUSTICE LEAGUE DOESN'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK!!!!"

Everybody leaves. End show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
Comics fans have been spoiled ****ing rotten over the years, and as soon as DC doesn't kiss their asses as efficiently as Marvel does, they throw internet s***fits. I'm over that stuff.
Cleveland Cavaliers: 5 - 4
Charlotte Hornets: 4 - 7
Old 07-20-2014, 12:54 PM   #52
LEVITIKUZ
HE'S COMING HOME!!!

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - Part 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazarddude View Post
Me thinks people who know comic book history should comment on comic book history!

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...quo-rules.html

Yea DC is lagging behind. Marvel doesn't have a female lead superhero that isn't a replacement or side-kick (Ms Marvel was a sidekick to Captain Marvel) unlike DC who has Wonder Woman.

Instead of Marvel boosting up Black Panther, they make Falcon Cap. Wasn't Bucky just Cap a couple years ago? Meanwhile DC has Cyborg and John Stewart who are likely more popular and known black heroes then Marvel's.

Jesus Christ man. Epic facepalm.

Quote:
Comics fans have been spoiled ****ing rotten over the years, and as soon as DC doesn't kiss their asses as efficiently as Marvel does, they throw internet s***fits. I'm over that stuff.
Old 07-20-2014, 12:59 PM   #53
Hazarddude
Mrs. Wayne.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVITIKUZ View Post
Yea DC is lagging behind. Marvel doesn't have a female lead superhero that isn't a replacement or side-kick (Ms Marvel was a sidekick to Captain Marvel) unlike DC who has Wonder Woman.

Instead of Marvel boosting up Black Panther, they make Falcon Cap. Wasn't Bucky just Cap a couple years ago? Meanwhile DC has Cyborg and John Stewart who are likely more popular and known black heroes then Marvel's.

Jesus Christ man. Epic facepalm.
Great point on the Black Panther LEVITIKUS. Marvel has something to work with right in front of their eyes and they completely ignore that! It makes nooooo sence!!! And that article is just wow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by theShape View Post
Yeah! More neck-snappings and spear-impalings! No booties, doe.
Old 07-20-2014, 01:02 PM   #54
LEVITIKUZ
HE'S COMING HOME!!!

Remember when the Green Lantern trailer hit and people were like "isn't Green Lantern black?"

Quote:
Old 07-20-2014, 01:04 PM   #55
HaplessHenchman
Goon for hire

Quote:
Ben, Henry, Ray, Momoa, and Gal should appear on stage in ordinary clothes with Henry in the middle and Ben Ray, Momoa, and Gal on his side. Henry gives Ben the mike,

Ben says "I'm Batman, he's Superman, she's Wonder Woman, he's Cyborg, and he's Aquman."

He then points to the left stage and says "He's the Flash." Out comes Aaron Paul and all he says is "Yea *****."

He points to the right stage and says "And he's Green Lantern." Out comes Dwanye Johnson.

Ben says "and if you don't like it...." and gives the mike to Dwayne and Dwayne says "THE JUSTICE LEAGUE DOESN'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK!!!!"

That would be awesome!

However, all I'm expecting/hoping for this year is some news on the DCCU and a JL date. Anything else would be just gravy...

Old 07-20-2014, 01:36 PM   #56
John Locke
One is Dark One is Light

Not to start a Marvel/DC war cause I love both of them but it would be hilarious if Aaron Paul were to say "Avenge this *****!"

Old 07-20-2014, 01:53 PM   #57
Mysteryman
Side-Kick

Was the big Avengers reveal at SDCC the same year as the Captain America : TFA panel ?

Old 07-20-2014, 01:56 PM   #58
Spider-Aziz
Shinya Kogami

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Locke View Post
Not to start a Marvel/DC war cause I love both of them but it would be hilarious if Aaron Paul were to say "Avenge this *****!"
Did you know Captain Atom once decided the Justice League need a special shout and chose
Quote:
JUSTICE LEAGUE, ASSEMBLE
That moment is funny

~*SHH SIX*~
member 14: Supa-Pizza
Proud member of H.E
I still respect members of T.H.E.M, no bad feelings toward any of them.

Old 07-20-2014, 02:03 PM   #59
SUPERGRAVE
an ideal to strive toward

Oh man, I finally watched Max Landis' DOS pitch. I have to say, I've seen his DOS parody, and he pretty much negates everything he made fun of about it with his idea. He obviously has a lot of passion for his ideas and thinks he's a genius; however, he comes off as a complete ass. I really couldn't stand watching it after 20 mins, but I went ahead and finished it. The whole time I was thinking "swallow your spit!"

Anyway.....he has interesting ideas with it. The problem is, his pitch is still full of death and gimmicks, which he ripped DOS for. Killing death? I think you just made it worse, Max. Stabbing everyone through, ripping guts out, and tearing people in half? Yeah, that makes continuity easy. It's basically like he said, "F*** the other comic titles, I want MY Superman story told, and I don't care if everyone else dies."

No wonder DC decided against it.

PS- you're not a scotch drinker if you have to pour water into it, then chase it with more water. The whole scotch thing annoyed the hell out of me. Very pretentious.

Old 07-20-2014, 02:25 PM   #60
LEVITIKUZ
HE'S COMING HOME!!!

I'm just wondering, was anything Dark Knight related announced in 06?

Quote:
Old 07-20-2014, 02:30 PM   #61
Mysteryman
Side-Kick

I seem to recall there was something online TDK related.
but, not at Comic Con.

Old 07-20-2014, 02:53 PM   #62
Rorschach2012
$

Quote:

dude that would be too epic for words. i couldn't even

Aaron Paul and Dwayne Johnson would be so perfect to bounce off each other as Flash and GL. It could be like the animated series' portrayals.

I'm more of a Hal fan, but if Dwayne Johnson played Green Lantern, that would be even better than getting Hal. A Dwayne Johnson Green Lantern solo movie sounds amazing, and another GL movie will actually happen if Johnson is cast.

Old 07-20-2014, 03:01 PM   #63
Rorschach2012
$

Old 07-20-2014, 03:06 PM   #64
Mandon Knight
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach2012 View Post

Now, that is a LINE UP !!!!

Old 07-20-2014, 03:07 PM   #65
Dispatch Ninja
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandon Knight View Post
Now, that is a LINE UP !!!!
Ya I would love that line up except for Gal.

Old 07-20-2014, 03:08 PM   #66
LEVITIKUZ
HE'S COMING HOME!!!

If Aaron was Flash and Dwayne was Green Lantern, I actually would be ok with no Martian Manhunter.

Quote:
Old 07-20-2014, 03:11 PM   #67
Mandon Knight
Side-Kick

Quote:
If Aaron was Flash and Dwayne was Green Lantern, I actually would be ok with no Martian Manhunter.
He'll be in JL sequel no doubt about it....

Old 07-20-2014, 03:16 PM   #68
Dr. Thanos
Your Family Doctor

Quote:
Unless... the Rock is Martian Manhunter.

Old 07-20-2014, 03:17 PM   #69
bluerayer
MCU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Thanos View Post
Unless... the Rock is Martian Manhunter.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Old 07-20-2014, 03:23 PM   #70
LEVITIKUZ
HE'S COMING HOME!!!

The Rock is the type of guy you give a character who you can build a franchise off of.

He's been rumored for Green Lantern but also Shazam. Both are rumored to have solo films. I think he will be John.

Quote:
Old 07-20-2014, 03:27 PM   #71
Mandon Knight
Side-Kick

DJ had said a while back his charcater which he'd been approached/in discussion with WB about had similar powers/strength level as Superman, that leads me to think he's going to be shaza....

Old 07-20-2014, 03:29 PM   #72
bluerayer
MCU

True, my knowledge about most of the JL characters come mainly from animation and what i have read online. But Martian Manhunter could easily with the right writer(obviously not David Goyer)and director become a franchise. The character has an appeal(to me at least)hes mysterious and has awesome powers.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Old 07-20-2014, 03:35 PM   #73
LEVITIKUZ
HE'S COMING HOME!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandon Knight View Post
DJ had said a while back his charcater which he'd been approached/in discussion with WB about had similar powers/strength level as Superman, that leads me to think he's going to be shaza....
He did however say John Stewart can kick Superman's ass.

Quote:
Old 07-20-2014, 03:39 PM   #74
lanesrader
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach2012 View Post

Aaron paul would look so small standing next to them

Old 07-20-2014, 03:41 PM   #75
Reiter
Banned User

Wait. Is Aaron Paul confirmed, or is this just speculative?

Closed Thread