AntmanX's pictures.

Punisher pic I did today, inspired by the PWZ poster, chalk on construction paper.

I updated this old 2 face pic after seeing the way he actually looked in TDK.

Last edited:
that two face is really awesome! But his eye on the scarred side is a little bit small compared to the other one. Since it doesn't have skin, it is supposed to be quite a big eyeball.

Yea I am on deviantart... http://antmanx68.deviantart.com/

A Batman drawing I did a few months back, was going to be part of a larger picture that was scrapped due to time constraints.... I colored this a bit and thought I'd post it.

great job on the batman, diggin the colors

Wow, been soooo long. A lot of day job and a lack of inspiration i guess.... here's a couple of new pics. My Christmas Card and a Sherlock Holmes sketch.

Here is my entry for the "Fan Art Tournament" in place of a bi-monthly SHH Fanart Contest.

Thor vs WW... Mostly finished unless I decide next week to mess with it (which I'm going to try to avoid).

wwvsthordone.jpg

Here is my entry for the "Fan Art Tournament" in place of a bi-monthly SHH Fanart Contest.

Thor vs WW... Mostly finished unless I decide next week to mess with it (which I'm going to try to avoid).

wwvsthordone.jpg
Wicked love the colors in the background

wwvsthordone.jpg

Holy cow!!! fantastic work.

Thanks. I guess I should post my Hercules vs. Hydra pic here as well as my round 3 submission: Old West Punisher.

donesized.jpg

prev2010doapun.jpg

Not really superhero related but here is my Halloween Costume I made for this year. Undead Samurai.

68776_10100110651121112_5113485_53729502_3313638_n.jpg

73817_572333088546_80504539_32762900_2892579_n.jpg

Last edited:
Wow it's been ages since I've posted anything here. It's nice to see this thread still exists. I've been keeping very busy with life in general since the last time I posted: marriage, career, etc. In my time away I've gotten pretty serious about leather working / prop making / costuming and taken a little break from straight up comic book art but I have some pics to share that do qualify as "fan art" I would say. Feel free to comment, and thanks for checking out my long dormant thread.

Attached here:

1)Dwarven bracers with plastic chainmail half sleeves.
2)All leather Batman bracer for Victorian Batman project I worked on.
3)Collage background I put together for my Avengers Hot Toys (kind of elementary I know but harder than I thought it would be).

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• bracer.jpg
    bracer.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 8
  • bracers.jpg
    bracers.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 8
  • deco.jpg
    deco.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Random stuff.

1) Photo manip of how I think TV's Flash costume could be improved.
2) My Halloween costume last year with plastic chainmail and lamellar armor. Helmet and gauntlets are leather.
3) Replica of Indiana Jones holster
4) First sketch I did after getting my Intuos 5 last year (had to retire my intuos 2, I'll miss that old thing).
5) Leather plague doctor mask and hat for Halloween 2012.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

1ay3.jpg

lbmc.jpg

Attachments

• flash.jpg
    flash.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 8
  • halloween.jpg
    halloween.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 8