• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Application: The Anime RPG

Obi-John-Kenobi

A black-ass Batman
Reaction score
Screen name of the proposed RPG’s Game Master: Obi-John-Kenobi
Do You Have An Instant Messenger that we can reach you on for better conversation? (i.e MSN, Yahoo, AIM, ect.) And if so, what is your screenname?: No I don't.
Gamemasters/Assistant Gamemasters already chosen: None at this time.
How will the overall lay out of the RPG be?: The game will be seperated into four worlds: Fuedal Japan (or other place where your chosen character lives) Ex.- Inuyash, Rouroni Kenshin, etc.; Present (Old west to current) Ex.- Bleach, Fruits Basket, Tenchi series, FLCL, etc.; Future Ex.- Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, Trigun, Outlaw Star, etc.; Fantasy Ex.- Final Fantasy: Advent Children, Naruto, One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist, etc.
If there is a crossover between characters from seperate worlds, the gamemaster or assistant gamemasters must be informed first.
Premise of RPG: You play as any anime or manga character you wish (NOTE: Dragon Bal or Dragon Ball Z characters are not allowed. ONLY Final Fantasy characters featured in either Advent Children or Unlimited are allowed with the exception of Sephiroth who will be NPCed by the Gamemaster only if another player wishes to fight Sephiroth. Also, since it was technically a manga, Marvel Mangaverse characters will be allowed)
What will this RPG bring to the RPG forums: Fun and teamwork.
Title of the RPG you would like to propose: Otaku:The Official Anime RPG
Example of Characters Application

Screenname:

Character you would like to play and what Anime they are from:

Alignment of character (good, evil, etc.):

Brief history of character and their abilities:

Reasons why you have chosen this character:

Do you plan on changing this character in any way? If so, how?:

Type of speech your character will speak in (be specific):

What can you bring to this RPG as a player?

Do you know how to post pictures on Hype?:

Are you aware that if you do not post as your character within two weeks, your character is considered "up for grabs"?:

No snappy name?! O.O

Okay, so too clarify, this RPG is based on the Anime version, not the Manga version of said characters? Except in the instance of the Marvel Mangaverse? *confused*

I'm just clarifying because, for example, Black Cat Manga has a diffrent storyline than the Black Cat Anime.

No snappy name?! O.O

Okay, so too clarify, this RPG is based on the Anime version, not the Manga version of said characters? Except in the instance of the Marvel Mangaverse? *confused*

I'm just clarifying because, for example, Black Cat Manga has a diffrent storyline than the Black Cat Anime.
It's based on whichever one you want. If you want to play as the Black Cat from the manga, then go ahead. If you'd rather play as Black Cat from the anime, you can, but the game can only have ONE Black Cat. HOWEVER, if you play as the lead character of an anime, then if someone picks a supporting character from that same anime, then they have to play as whichever genre (anime/manga) the lead character is being played from.
Example: I chose Edward Elric from the anime Fullmetal Alchemist. if someone wanted to play as Scar, they would have to play him as he was depicted in the anime.
Any other questions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"