Bad Education | Hugh Jackman | Allison Janney

Blitzkrieg

Avenger
Reaction score
https://deadline.com/2018/06/allison-janney-hugh-jackman-bad-education-automatik-cory-finley-1202411362/

Allison Janney is in talks to join Hugh Jackman in Automatik’s Bad Education, a feature based on a true story from I Think We’re Alone Now screenwriter Mike Makowsky and director Cory Finley (Thoroughbreds). The story, which is said to be based on Makowsky’s own high school experience, follows a superintendent of the school district who works for the betterment of the student’s education while embezzling public funds to live the life he wants. Jackman is attached to play the superintendent while Janney portrays the school district business manager who is in on the scheme and enjoying the same living large lifestyle while helping him (and her) to cover their tracks.

Jackman and Janney scheming & scamming together sounds like a lot of fun. Janney coming fresh off her Oscar in I, Tonya could be a treat to watch.

I am SO looking forward to it, sounds like an awesome role for Hugh

‘Blindspotting’ Star Rafael Casal Joins ‘Bad Education’ Opposite Hugh Jackman (EXCLUSIVE)

Rafael Casal has rounded out the cast of “Bad Education,” joining Hugh Jackman and Allison Janney.

Ray Romano, Geraldine Viswanathan, and Alex Wolff are also on board. Stephen Spinella, Annaleigh Ashford, Hari Dhillon, Jimmy Tatro (“American Vandal”), Jeremy Shamos, Kathrine Narducci, Welker White, Stephanie Kurtzuba, Peter Appel, Ray Abruzzo, and Catherine Curtin are also appearing in the movie.

Jackman was really good in this and he had great chemistry with Alison Janney. Didn't know anything about the actual true story, but it's wild what they were getting up to with that money.

Concorde flights and cosmetic surgery! Wow.

I finally got the time to watch this last night and god damn is Hugh Jackman great in this. I didn't believe the hype at first, but he really does deliver a stellar performance in this movie and Allison Janney is equally fantastic as well. Both deserve some kind of awards recognition IMO, but since this debuted on HBO I have no idea how likely that would actually be. The rest of the supporting cast weren't slouches either and it so awesome seeing Ray Ramano getting this level of work between this and The Irishman. I mean in itself it's a very good film, but I was definitely more hooked by the acting on display here than the story, but I wouldn't call that a bad thing at all.

9/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"