• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Batman film merchandise (from the Burton/Schumacher series)

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
This is a thread where you can just post all the merch. you want from Batman 89, Batman Returns, Batman Forever, and even Batman & Robin.

When I was younger, I loved the Batman films, particularly the ones I was old enough to see in theatres, Batman Forever (not my favorite, but still a fun movie) and Batman & Robin (loved it when I was young. Now, its just painfully campy). I remember the merchandising for the movies blew my freaking mind. Aside from getting the action figures, I remember getting these mugs for Batman Forever from McDonalds that kicked ass. I only got Batman and the Riddler, and I still have them today...

promoglassriddler.jpg

20734.jpg

1.jpg

Anyway, what do you guys have?

Holy ****, is that all yours?

If so, nice.

I'm always impressed by SHADOW's collection :up:

If you think that's impressive, you should see his collection of por....I mean, erm....Superman stuff....

Por....*clears throat* uh Superman? I always thought his most favorite hero was Matter Eater Lad.

I have the whole collection of the McDonald's glasses, but they're boxed up somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"