Dc Comics Solicitations For September 2007

Does anyone actually want to read a mini all about Wonder Girl??

I'm stoked for new Sam, Suicide Squad, and Search for Ray Palmer.

I know I don't.

Yeah, I'm pumped for more Uncle Sam but deep down, I wish Acuna was on art again.

Oh definitely. He really shined in that mini. Although he's going to be on Flash. That should be fun.

I'm not getting the Wonder Girl mini. Wonder Girl has gotten boring by being too damn mopey about Superboy, I don't buy sidekick books, I'm not interested, and I buy enough books already.

1). I don't want Acuna on Flash. Keep Daniel. :(

2). I'll wait for the trade for the Wonder Girl mini...but I don't want to. :o

3). hippie_hunter's absolute hatred of sidekick books is becoming annoying. :confused:

I have no problem with Acuna, his style just doesn't seem to jell with Flash to me. He'd be much better on Uncle Sam or GL, IMO.

QUES_TPB1_solicit.jpg

THE QUESTION: ZEN AND VIOLENCE VOL. 1 TP
Written by Dennis O’Neil
Art by Denys Cowan & Rick Magyar
Cover by Cowan & Bill Sienkiewicz
A new trade paperback collecting the 1980s adventures of The Question, the faceless, morally conflicted avenger based in corrupt Hub City! A martial arts master, The Question delved into Eastern philosophy as he battled crime and the crooked politicians of his hometown. This volume, collecting issues #1-6, features appearances by Batman and many of DC’s martial arts heroes.
Advance-solicited; on sale October 3 • 176 pg, FC, $19.99 US

This made my pants tighter. :woot:

Bosster Gold #2 looks interesting.

holy crap,totally missed that Uncle Sam solicit

didn't know another mini was coming so soon,sweet chocolate creme brulee

QUES_TPB1_solicit.jpg

THE QUESTION: ZEN AND VIOLENCE VOL. 1 TP
Written by Dennis O’Neil
Art by Denys Cowan & Rick Magyar
Cover by Cowan & Bill Sienkiewicz
A new trade paperback collecting the 1980s adventures of The Question, the faceless, morally conflicted avenger based in corrupt Hub City! A martial arts master, The Question delved into Eastern philosophy as he battled crime and the crooked politicians of his hometown. This volume, collecting issues #1-6, features appearances by Batman and many of DC’s martial arts heroes.
Advance-solicited; on sale October 3 • 176 pg, FC, $19.99 US

This made my pants tighter. :woot:

20 bucks,meaning around 24 to 25 Canadian,for 6 issues?Come on DC,at least gimme my money's worth and make it 8

20 bucks,meaning around 24 to 25 Canadian,for 6 issues?Come on DC,at least gimme my money's worth and make it 8
Isn't everything priced higher when it's solicited? I mean, most DVDs are priced at $29.99 and end up not being a penny over $19.99.

Amazon will have for $14, tops. Stop *****ing. I would pay $30 for it anyway, you know how much the backissues on that cost? Again, stop teh *****ing.

i dont get it...
we allready know the cover to Green Arrow/Black Canary.. but its not there?

here you go

Green Arrow #75 (The proposal )
June 13th

The Black Canary Wedding Planner

September 5th

JLA_WedSp_cover_solicits.jpg

The JLA Bachelorette party issue (Sups pop's out the cake) and Lois is present .
September 12th

gabcwssolicitlj0.jpg

The Wedding of Green Arrow & Black Canary
September 19th

Amazon will have for $14, tops. Stop *****ing. I would pay $30 for it anyway, you know how much the backissues on that cost? Again, stop teh *****ing.

Actually the back issues for the entire series are pretty cheap on mycomicshop.com last time I checked.

I found a bunch of the Question's backissues on last year's Free Comic Book Day.

here you go

Green Arrow #75 (The proposal )
June 13th

The Black Canary Wedding Planner
September 5th

The JLA Bachelorette party issue (Sups pop's out the cake) and Lois is present .
September 12th

The Wedding of Green Arrow & Black Canary
September 19th

Yeah Yeah Yeah.. im talking about Green Arrow/Black Canary the ongoing series..
The cover was shown at HeroesCon (Or one part of the cover.. showing Black Canary and Connor)
and i belive they said it was coming in September.. i guess i was wrong..

PS: you forgot the Black Canary Miniseries :p

Yeah Yeah Yeah.. im talking about Green Arrow/Black Canary the ongoing series..
The cover was shown at HeroesCon (Or one part of the cover.. showing Black Canary and Connor)
and i belive they said it was coming in September.. i guess i was wrong..

PS: you forgot the Black Canary Miniseries :p
I don't feel like clearing my PMs, so you were banned for "excessive profanity and attacks against other users".

Teen titans cover is f**king amazing and the search for Ray is gonna rock :up:

Why doesn't Amanda Conner get more work? I mean her style seems perfectly suited to nearly any female character.

I like Amanda Conner's work a lot. I have since I saw her on that JSA Classified arc with Power Girl.

My only problem is that Dinah looks a bit.... short and tubby on that cover..
it might just be me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"