Ororo Munroe Finally Gets Her Own Ongoing!

RLAAMJR.

Ororo Munroe's Boyfriend
Reaction score
After decades of waiting, Ororo Munroe aka Storm of the X-men finally gets her own ongoing solo series. Greg Pak and Victor Ibañez will be the creative team for the Storm ongoing. Storm #1 will be available in July 2014.

For further details, check this link: http://comicsbeat.com/wonder-con-greg-pak-and-victor-ibanez-on-storm-solo-series/

Storm-1-Ibanez-Cover-08e50.jpg

Storm-1-Bianchi-Variant-45486.jpg

Meh, I haven't been a fan since X3. :p

yeah, they always talk about how storm's the highest profile marvel female, but I don't know how well she fits a solo
Think a Psylocke or even Emma Frost solo would probably work better, they kind of have their own villains, plus probably more dynamic stories they could fit into
characters with edge are usually an easier sell

yeah, they always talk about how storm's the highest profile marvel female, but I don't know how well she fits a solo
Think a Psylocke or even Emma Frost solo would probably work better, they kind of have their own villains, plus probably more dynamic stories they could fit into
characters with edge are usually an easier sell

Storm's own ongoing will be awesome. I hope Psylocke will have her own too. As for Emma, she already had one before.

Think a Psylocke or even Emma Frost solo would probably work better, they kind of have their own villains, plus probably more dynamic stories they could fit into characters with edge are usually an easier sell

Agreed, I'd take a Magik or X-23 solo over it as well.

Storm will give them high numbers for a bit though, her fan base is pretty hardcore. Gotta scrathch that itch for them I guess, can't remember anything recent that had a decent story about her. If reviews are strong I'll give it a try.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"