• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Flash Season 8x07: Lockdown

Web-Head

Oh boy yeah
Reaction score
When a criminal invades the CCPD, Barry and Kramer must trust and rely on each other if they are going to make it out safely; Caitlin learns a valuable lesson while out with Snow and Mark

Promo:

Last edited:
The gold boots look so good with the suit omg.

Not too bad for a filler episode. The double date subplot was cringe, but the main plot with Goldface was entertaining. Goldface was really fun in this episode, the actor did a solid job.

This show really does have a sitcom feel to it, which can come across cheesy but I don't mind it :funny:

I normally would have hated Kramer finding out that Barry is the Flash but I'm starting to like her character and it seems like it could make for good character development for her.

Maybe a little more enjoyable than last week's only because Grant was in the episode.

The gold boots look amazing! Episode was pretty filler, but it had some moments. Goldface got me to chuckle a few times lol.

My option is that this show died at season 3 or 4... Convos and plots are so cringy, bad CGI, 30 seconds of the flash in his on show, dum ideas, things that we don't care about. Who writes this show? For ex. I know your the flash because no one would never survive that explosion... That's right... It's not like they live in a world that halo of the people are metas or smth... It's not like people can turn into fire, teleport make shields with their powers... Shame on the ones who destroyed this show. Cause I loved it and now it's nothing more than a bad written soap opera. The gave everyone superpowers, characters reactions are dum, not realistic enough. In the comics flash is incredibly powerful. IN THIS GARBAGE THAT WE NOW CALL A SHOW HE HAS BEEN TRAINING AND MASTERING HIS SPEED FOR 8 SEASONS AND FOR WHAT? At the first episode of the season flash ended a gang in seconds! Showing us in that way that he is ready to beat anyone. That he is now THE FLASH! But no no no no.... We ended up in the same sh*@€t we started with. There is no flash anymore. There are dudes trying to get into relationships and double dates. Please! If you agree or disagree just tell me so we can talk about the show.... Cause it's time someone has to...

My option is that this show died at season 3 or 4... Convos and plots are so cringy, bad CGI, 30 seconds of the flash in his on show, dum ideas, things that we don't care about. Who writes this show? For ex. I know your the flash because no one would never survive that explosion... That's right... It's not like they live in a world that halo of the people are metas or smth... It's not like people can turn into fire, teleport make shields with their powers... Shame on the ones who destroyed this show. Cause I loved it and now it's nothing more than a bad written soap opera. The gave everyone superpowers, characters reactions are dum, not realistic enough. In the comics flash is incredibly powerful. IN THIS GARBAGE THAT WE NOW CALL A SHOW HE HAS BEEN TRAINING AND MASTERING HIS SPEED FOR 8 SEASONS AND FOR WHAT? At the first episode of the season flash ended a gang in seconds! Showing us in that way that he is ready to beat anyone. That he is now THE FLASH! But no no no no.... We ended up in the same sh*@€t we started with. There is no flash anymore. There are dudes trying to get into relationships and double dates. Please! If you agree or disagree just tell me so we can talk about the show.... Cause it's time someone has to...

Not much I really disagree with. The show started to veer off around season 4 for me as well. It happened with Smallville around Season 6 or 7 too.

I hope they do get one more season, but give it a decent budget, get good writers (borrow Superman & Lois writers) and make it a short cohesive season. End it on a good note for fans that stuck around the whole time.

For ex. I know your the flash because no one would never survive that explosion... That's right... It's not like they live in a world that halo of the people are metas or smth... It's not like people can turn into fire, teleport make shields with their powers...
I think that was just a convenient excuse on Kramer's part. I'd guess that Kramer has known Barry's secret for a while and just hasn't wanted or known how to mention it to him. She was ashamed of her power for a long time, so it can't be an easy thing to talk about even now that she's gone public about it. Since her stress level is high enough to activate her power when she's ordering coffee, it's probably going to kick in when she's at work and near Barry. Her complaints to Barry about Flash came across as targeted.

Sure, the show has definitely dropped in quality and I'll admit I'm not necessarily into the show as much as I was those first few seasons, but I've learned to enjoy the show for what it is now.

Are there some not so good episodes? Of course. I still find some sort of enjoyment from just about every episode though. This episode for example was just a lot of fun. Gold Face was the perfect amount of cheesy and I got a huge kick out of it.

Sure, the show has definitely dropped in quality and I'll admit I'm not necessarily into the show as much as I was those first few seasons, but I've learned to enjoy the show for what it is now.

Are there some not so good episodes? Of course. I still find some sort of enjoyment from just about every episode though. This episode for example was just a lot of fun. Gold Face was the perfect amount of cheesy and I got a huge kick out of it.
I’m glad you posted that Web-Head because I feel exactly the same about this show. Not the same as seasons 1-3 but I still enjoy myself when watching the show still. I mean I get why people stopped watching but I’m here till the end lol.

I’m glad you posted that Web-Head because I feel exactly the same about this show. Not the same as seasons 1-3 but I still enjoy myself when watching the show still. I mean I get why people stopped watching but I’m here till the end lol.
Yep. I think it went downhill a bit during seasons 5 and 6 but since the new showrunner stepped in, it's been a tad better as well

Yep. I think it went downhill a bit during seasons 5 and 6 but since the new showrunner stepped in, it's been a tad better as well
Yeah I think Eric Wallace has done some good stuff with this show. Not perfect but not that bad. This season has been off to a good start so I hope they can keep it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"