‘The 40 Year Old Virgin Who Knocked Up Sarah Marshall and Felt Superbad About It’

They just don't want to give up on this crap . At least I'll never see it.

Hopefully this goes the way of Stan Helsing and is just direct to DVD. to be forever buried deep deep in the bargain bin in the shady back corner of Hollywood Video.

Hopefully this goes the way of Stan Helsing and is just direct to DVD. to be forever buried deep deep in the bargain bin in the shady back corner of Hollywood Video.

I really hope this is DTV. If this thing manages to get to theaters, then wow.

That trailer had some messed up 'wtf' moments. Maybe I catch it on dvd or tv. But it looks...stupid.

Stan Helsing did go to theaters. However, it wasn't tracked by BOM. And it was a weekend before it hits dvd/blu-ray deal.

Last edited:
I still don't understand parodies based on other comedies.

What made Young Frankenstein worked was that it were based on fairly serious source.

So they just redo all of Apatow jokes, but make them unfunny instead of funny, and that's the joke right?

Wasn't Scary Movie originally going to be "Scream If You Know What I Did Last Halloween" or something like that?
I think I heard that as well. I wouldn't be surprised considering their parody before that was titled "Dont be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood".

I've become very sad after watching the trailer...if your reading this message and haven't yet seen the trailer don't. this is a warning.

I should have known that as soon as the part of the trailer with the naked Asian chick was over it would be all downhill. Why did I have to watch that whole thing? :(

Seriously though, how low has the spoof genre sunk that now they've resorted to spoofing comedies? If you try to spoof a comedy, you end up with crappy comedy. This movie basically looks like a really unfunny Apatow movie (wait, is that redundant? ;)), so I don't know why they even bothered, except that Apatow movies are popular, and spoofing comedy means that they don't have to write their own jokes-- just take the jokes from the real movies, and try to make them more "extreme."

It was terrible... but the Verizon Guy at the end was one of the best laughs I had in a while.

That's disappointing. I saw this thread title and thought it was for fans of The Apatow Gang. Didn't expect a stupid spoof movie. Why spoof things that are already funny? That's pretty damn uninspired.

23206p.jpg

UGH, I can't believe I actually watched that trailer.

Really!? Really?! Seriously?! If i were Judd Apatow I sued **** out of these no talent ass-clowns! This has the be the worst title ever!

Why not just add Funny People Or Walk Hard into the title?

This just makes me sick the crap some people are allowed to get away with me. This can't be a real movie it can't! It's gotta be a joke, nothing can be this horrible!

Why did you guys watch the trailer?
I did and honestly I wish I hadn't.

If this movie makes any kind of movie, then the Human race isn't worth saving. And we all deserve to die! This movie is a slap in the face of any actual people who want to get into the movie business, who have wrote their own original scripts and didn't comply random scenes from a few movies.

And as much as I hate those movie movies, atleast they didn't add the name of the movies they were spoofing in the title. This is just crying out for attention of look at me! Look at me! Someone please look at me!

I did and honestly I wish I hadn't.

If this movie makes any kind of movie, then the Human race isn't worth saving. And we all deserve to die! This movie is a slap in the face of any actual people who want to get into the movie business, who have wrote their own original scripts and didn't comply random scenes from a few movies.

And as much as I hate those movie movies, atleast they didn't add the name of the movies they were spoofing in the title. This is just crying out for attention of look at me! Look at me! Someone please look at me!
I share your dislike for these flicks and everything they stand for...thats why I didn't watch the trailer.

Thats why nobody should have watched the trailer...but it's too late for some of you. Hopefully nobody else subjects their brains to that tripe.

I was just thinking it can't be that bad and it was even more when then i could have imagined.

This movie actually makes those other guys movies look good and that's saying something since all those guys movies are pieces of flaming dog turds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"