‘X-Men: DOFP’ director Bryan Singer fans the flames of Marvel Vs Fox battle

First off, I had no idea DOFP was available for rental for free already. I didn't see it on Netflix.

Second, just to answer your question, the timeline has been altered so the events aren't going to lead to X-Men 1. But the technology doesn't strike me as all that hard to believe. After all, the 70s in the X-Men universe had the same technology.

It's called buying a movie ticket for one and going to see another. Call me what you want but I'm not giving FOX anymore of my money. I know it doesn't make a difference cause the film did well enough but I'm not paying for any more films from FOX that are loosely based off the Xmen.

Yeah I knew you'd say that. it's such a cop out. Fox had a chance to reboot the Franchise properly and maybe they have but a this point I just don't care. I don't expect any thing different from Singer and Fox except for the movie to revolve around wolverine and more mutants in name only to show up.

Well, I'm not sure that qualifies as "not paying," but fair enough, I see your point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"