The Dark Knight “Fergie” and James Gandolfini in TDK

BatmanReborn

Future Dark Knight
Reaction score
this just in from BOF

Author: Jett
Friday, March 16, 2007 - 7:58 AM CENTRAL TIME: Let me preface by stamping this as RUMOR, OK? Alright, then. Secondly, I personally don’t put much -- if any -- stock into either of these casting rumors myself, so take that for what you will.

I first heard this several weeks ago and frankly blew it off as nonsense. However, this week these two individuals came up again, unsolicited, from some “industry insiders” that I’ve known for quite some time. So who are they? Well, one is very “Un-Nolan” and the other is (or could be, depending on the role) awfully cliché in my opinion.

Anyway, here you go: Stacy “Fergie” Ferguson (WTF!) and James Gandolfini. Talk amongst yourselves.

What in the hell????

I really hope that Fergie part is wrong. I think it is just BS like the whole Jamie Foxx thing that was so certain. I don't see it happening, sorry.

James Gandolfini maybe
Fergie ...Hell No!!!!

I know Fergie isn't up for any roles on TDK. That is complete BS. I think Nolan would be interested in some one like her who hardly has any acting experience.

I also think that Jett is probably bored and wanting some fun...Fan boys and girls are going to go crazy when you throw the name Fergie into the mix lol.

Sounds like total BS. Gandolfini, maybe, but Fergie... That´s the day my trust in Nolan will be shaken...

Lol, what kind of ******ed rumor is this..

James Gandolfini would be great as Bullock! He's my first choice. :yay:

Who's this "fergie" chick? Is that the lead singer of the Black Eye peas?

Yes to both of your ideas.

Gandolfini would rock as bullock(very obvious casting/sounds like producer casting) but if they are keeping Flass, I mean that's two overweight scruffy cops in the same movie. lol

I'm gonna write this off as BS even though Jett has come through for us in the past.:csad:

I won't even comment on Fergie. No I refuse to:dry:

Fergie would be continuing the trend of Nolan casting ugly females in this franchise after Gyllenhal.

Gandolfini would indeed be a fine choice as Bullock. But Fergie? WTF?:dry: Don't funk with my heart Nolan.

Yeah, she´s now also the gazillionth female solo singer who exploits her sexuality to death, yet hypocritically claims to be neither "easy or sleazy"...

All I know is I'd rather put my penis in a toaster than Fergie

Yeah, she´s now also the gazillionth female solo singer who exploits her sexuality to death, yet hypocritically claims to be neither "easy or sleazy"...

Ha ha, so true. They all say they that.:woot:

I'm not overjoyed by this rumor but to come a little to Fergies defence.She does have a fair amount of acting experience much more than i thought(unlike a lot of the singers/rappers-turned-actors nowadays).She's been acting since she was a kid plus she can boast a few big screen credits such as Poseidon and Tarantino's upcoming Grindhouse.

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0004914/
hahahahahahahahahahaha
Nice. You got it.:cwink:

I can see fergie as harley quinn but not harleen

Well, just to play devil's advocate with the Un-Nolan part - he DID cast David Bowie in the Prestige...

Having said that, I ain't buying it.

Perhaps she's just going to play a....singer?

Bowie is an accomplished actor and a respected musician. Hardly anything "Un-Nolan" about him.

Apart from The Man Who Fell To Earth (in which he basically played himself), he's not really done anything of note. He wasn't great in The Prestige.

Are we seriously discussing this?
020.gif

The Fergie rumor started on the BOF boards, btw. I remember, some guy said he was at a convention, and when a Black Eyed Peas song came on, one of the producers or execs or someone involved with the film chuckled and said "hey, it's Renee Montoya".

So that's where Jett's probably getting this rumor from. If he's getting it elsewhere, we might have something to worry about since we'd have two sources with the same info.

But if that is where he got it, we just have to wonder a) if the guy who said it in the first place was lying and b) if he was telling the truth, was he just joking? Perhaps it was an inside joke amongst them for whatever reason.

Also, who the hell compared Fergie to David Bowie?!?!

Apart from The Man Who Fell To Earth (in which he basically played himself), he's not really done anything of note. He wasn't great in The Prestige.
He was awesome in Prestige, spot-on Tesla. Same goes for Labyrinth, Last Temptation of Christ and Twin Peaks.

He was awesome in Prestige, spot-on Tesla. Same goes for Labyrinth, Last Temptation of Christ and Twin Peaks.

Don't remember him in Twin Peaks. Didn't think he was great in Last Temptation, or Labyrinth. Not bad, just not memorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"