“Made possible by the immense power of the PlayStation 3 system...."

I wasn't using the 2006 videos in my arguement old man, which was pretty blindingly obvious to anyone with half a brain it was all about you being stupid for the 500th time and saying that the E32K5 stuff was total CGI.

So find where Bandai made such claims THWIP. Maybe they did, but that's a little beside the point of your thread, not mater what you try to wrap it up in, you made this thread to do a stupid troll against the PS3.. again... and again...

YOu can do it THWIP hit that submit button.

Zenien said:
I wasn't using the 2006 videos in my arguement old man, it was all about you being stupid for the 500th time and saying that the E32K5 stuff was total CGI. You're too much.

So did Bandai make any such claims, do find them.

YOU KNOW, I'M UP AT THIS HOUR, BECAUSE I'VE GOT A RAGING MIGRAINE THAT HAS MY STOMACH CHURNING, AND MY BODY IN A COLD SWEAT. BUT, AS BAD AS THAT IS.......YOUR APPARENT DESIRE TO PERFORM ******IO ON EVERYONE WORKING FOR 'SONY', AND ON THEIR GAMES, IS MUCH MORE APT TO MAKE ME PUKE. I MADE A VERY BLUNT POINT WITH THIS THREAD, AND YOU'VE GONE TO YOUR USUAL "DEFEND SONY AT ALL COSTS" TACTICS, IN SPITE OF THE REAL ISSUES. SO, LET ME JUST SPELL OUT, IN VERY PLAIN WORDS, EXACTLY MY POINT:

DON'T MAKE SH**TY LOOKING GAMES FOR A $600 CONSOLE. PERIOD!

'SONY' SET ALL OF THIS IN MOTION WITH THE SAME BOGUS BULLS**T WITH THE 'PS2'. STOP THE LIES, 'SONY'.......ONLY IDIOTS ARE BUYING YOUR BULLS**T.

How am I to maintain my hatred with you only providing such slow replies.

Zenien said:
So find where Bandai made such claims THWIP. Maybe they did, but that's a little beside the point of your thread, not mater what you try to wrap it up in, you made this thread to do a stupid troll against the PS3.. again... and again...

WHAT "CLAIMS" ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BANDAI'S CLAIMS, OTHER THAN WHAT WAS QUOTED, FROM THEM, IN THE ARTICLE I LINKED.

AND YES, THIS THREAD IS WHAT IT IS........AND IT APPARENTLY SERVED IT'S PURPOSE, BECAUSE YOU HAVE ONCE AGAIN PROVEN YOU WILL DEFEND A STEAMING PILE OF S**T AGAINST CLAIMS THAT IT STINKS, IF IT CAME FROM KUTARAGI'S ASS.

THWIP* said:
YOU KNOW, I'M UP AT THIS HOUR

Not really, but I get the feelling that you're about to tell me.

BECAUSE I'VE GOT A RAGING MIGRAINE THAT HAS MY STOMACH CHURNING, AND MY BODY IN A COLD SWEAT.

THat's just your brain trying to come to terms with its own intelligence.

BUT, AS BAD AS THAT IS.......YOUR APPARENT DESIRE TO PERFORM ******IO ON EVERYONE WORKING FOR 'SONY', AND ON THEIR GAMES, IS MUCH MORE APT TO MAKE ME PUKE.

Someones alledged allegiance to a console is enough to make you physically ill, and you call me the fanboy.

I MADE A VERY BLUNT POINT WITH THIS THREAD, AND YOU'VE GONE TO YOUR USUAL "DEFEND SONY AT ALL COSTS" TACTICS, IN SPITE OF THE REAL ISSUES.

As usual you've made every mistake in trying to make your point, and I've pointed them out. Much to your "WHY CAN'T I JUST SAY STUPID THINGS AND GET AWAY WITH IT!!! :(" tears of bitterness.

SO, LET ME JUST SPELL OUT, IN VERY PLAIN WORDS, EXACTLY MY POINT:

Before you do this, I'd just like to point out that it would work so much better without the like 8 logic holes in your arguement.

DON'T MAKE SH**TY LOOKING GAMES FOR A $500-600 CONSOLE. PERIOD!

Fixed.

See this is the problem AGAIN with your arguement, you act like Bandai and Sony are some merged entity, and instead of realizing what any sane person would, oh no, old man THWIP charges ahead with his half thought out arguements that contain more holes in them then the PS3 will have air vents.

'SONY' SET ALL OF THIS IN MOTION WITH THE SAME BOGUS BULLS**T WITH THE 'PS2'. STOP THE LIES, 'SONY'.......ONLY IDIOTS ARE BUYING YOUR BULLS**T.

See this is yet another example, you go on an immature little tangant "OMG SONY LIES!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :(" and use an article titled "PS2 to replace PC's?" as your all damning proof of legitimacy when it doesn't have a SINGLE quote from Sony in the entire article, I mean if you're going to do anything GET IT RIGHT.
lol.gif

Zenien said:
No, no, no, no, no. I am an xbox fanboy. So is THWIP, and WHF, and several others. Nothing alledged about it. You are a sony fangirl. There is no "alledged" here, it's not an accusation or anything, it's a fact. I mean, there's no way you're denying this :confused:

THWIP* said:
WHAT "CLAIMS" ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BANDAI'S CLAIMS, OTHER THAN WHAT WAS QUOTED, FROM THEM, IN THE ARTICLE I LINKED.

So the press release style babble, to you, have the inklings of, "only possible on the PS3!", that's your own perception tainting things.

AND YES, THIS THREAD IS WHAT IT IS........AND IT APPARENTLY SERVED IT'S PURPOSE, BECAUSE YOU HAVE ONCE AGAIN PROVEN YOU WILL DEFEND A STEAMING PILE OF S**T AGAINST CLAIMS THAT IT STINKS, IF IT CAME FROM KUTARAGI'S ASS.

So you admit it's a troll thread against Sony.

Yeah because I've TOTALLY been defending the game in this thread, old man.
lol.gif

THWIP* and Zenien, I have every respect for the two of you, but your personal attacks in your repertoirs are simply poor form. Could you guys dial it down, please? Perhaps you'd like to argue your differences in some other platform.

Thank you.

Danger Mouse said:
THWIP* and Zenien, I have every respect for the two of you, but your personal attacks in your repertoirs are simply poor form. Could you guys dial it down, please? Perhaps you'd like to argue your differences in some other platform.

Thank you.

I want to apologie if you actually read all of that. :(

Manny Calavera said:
Zenien and THWIP verbally assaulting one another make the forum.
Until someone reports it in. Then something has to be done about it. Sorry.

Zenien said:
Yeah, well, apologies are not due to me. Just keep things civil, please, okay? :)

Danger Mouse said:
Until someone reports it in. Then something has to be done about it. Sorry.

Someone reported it? homfg. :wow:

I love how "something MUST be done", like they can't just say "stop being a whiney ***** and don't read the games forum then". They have some higher power overseeing the very important actions of internet moderators :whatever:

They can't do that because it's not polite, silly goose. :o

Zenien said:

YOU SHOULD BE APOLOGIZING FOR YOUR APPARENT INABILITY TO READ, INSTEAD. AS USUAL, YOU COMPLETELY IGNORE THE FACTS, AND GO STRAIGHT FOR YOUR USUAL SONY-ESQUE "SMOKE-N-MIRRORS" TACTICS.
I POSTED THIS THREAD TO POINT OUT HOW, YET AGAIN, SONY, AND DEVELOPERS FOR THEIR OVERPRICED CONSOLE, REPEATEDLY TRY TO MISLEAD THE PUBLIC. MY THREAD TITLE IS A DIRECT QUOTE FROM BANDAI'S "OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT"; IF YOU'D BOTHERED TO CLICK THE LINK, YOU'D HAVE KNOWN THAT. IF, FROM THAT, COMBINED WITH THE SUBSEQUENT S**TY SCREENS, YOU CAN'T MANAGE TO UNDERSTAND WHY I'M ANNOYED, THEN THERE'S NO HOPE FOR YOU. ALL THE CRAP YOU'VE POSTED IN THIS THREAD, IS 100% BESIDE THE POINT.......AS USUAL. YOU'VE PREDICTABLY COME IN HERE TO BLINDLY DEFEND A GAME YOU CARE NOTHING ABOUT, SIMPLY BECAUSE IT'S 'SONY'. RATHER THAN REACT DIRECTLY TO MY INITIAL POST, WHICH WAS VERY STRAIGHTFORWARD, YOU WAIT AND ATTACK MY RESPONSES TO YOUR COMPLETELY WORTHLESS CONTRIBUTIONS, AND ATTEMPT TO AVOID THE "REAL ISSUE".

Sony is like a mentally ******ed Keyser Söze :(

Axid said:
Sony is like a mentally ******ed Keyser Söze :(

STRANGE, BUT TRUE. :(

SO.......WHAT DOES THAT MAKE 'ZENIEN'? :confused:

Somebody hired by Kaz or Ken to post here to spread the lies :dry:

Zenien is actually a 48 year old fat man who took this job to support his wife, 5 children, and pay the trailer bills :o

Maybe I'll tell you if you ever get on DOA4 :O

I'll get on sometime tonight (after 8pm eastern), send me an invite or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"