*~<<¤» X-vote 9: X-scene «¤>>~*

interesting, hahahah. The sentinel idea is really nice, maybe I try something with that. But I still don't know if I'll do one x-men or other.

Wow, thanks everybody. I like the idea of doing an action scene as opposed to posed photos or promo pics... And I like the idea of doing a scene we'd like to see in X4.

But keep the suggestions coming....

there are a few suggestions already. You and flavio can decide now.

I'd like to know the new theme soon.

Flavio, what do you think of these 2 ideas?

1. Manip an X4 scene that contains a display of someone's powers....
a) Scene must include at least 2 characters. Preferably a hero vs. villain scenario
b) There must be an actual background/ location (no solid backgrounds, or photoshop clouds)
c) Create the scene in at least 2 panels like a filmstrip or Comic book page.

OR

2. Along the lines of Neto's XXX-men, but not so much. Create a romantic scene, like a ROMANCE NOVEL COVER, featuring X-Characters.

What do the rest of you guys think?

Tainted, did you see my previous post, with the Vilya manip?

I did. That's where I got the idea of the power display and adding a real location. However, I feel a solo pic of power display wouldn't be as fun or effective as seeing the person on the recieving end of that lightning bolt.... And with a real backdrop, that kind of picture would work as a scene from X4.

Ok. So the idea is a X4 action scene. I don't have a problem with it, hehe. I like both ideas. Love the Vilya manip idea, but an action scene is nice too.

This was the original idea more or less:

I'm going to wait until later in the day to make it official...

I want more feedback, because I want a good turnout otherwise, it's not worth it.

I really want to enter this time so I'll be down for whatever.

btw, that XXX-Men thing, I was kidding.

or was I???:cwink:

Flavio, what do you think of these 3 ideas?

1. Manip an X4 scene that contains a display of someone's powers....
a) Scene must include at least 2 characters. Preferably a hero vs. villain scenario
b) There must be an actual background/ location (no solid backgrounds, or photoshop clouds)
c) Create the scene in at least 2 panels like a filmstrip or Comic book page.

OR

2. Along the lines of Neto's XXX-men, but not so much. Create a romantic scene, like a ROMANCE NOVEL COVER, featuring X-Characters.

What do the rest of you guys think?
#1 us the best, IMO, although I don't think you should make it be two panels unless you give us at least twice the time to make it as usual.

I really want to enter this time so I'll be down for whatever.

btw, that XXX-Men thing, I was kidding.

or was I???:cwink:
No you weren't :p

EDIT: Wait! I've just read Majik's idea. I think it is a really good one. What do you guys think? You, Tainted?

I'm definately in for a power display competition. I havent been in a competition for ages due to distractions and holiday. I do you think you should be able to do single characters though.

just pick one already!
arnoldkc3bw.jpg

Will this new one last as long as the last? It took ages...

How about manip a new villain for X4... So many to choose from...

Sinister
Sentinels
Apocalypse
Omega Red...

What do you think of this?

Otherwise, we'll just go with a power displaying scene you'd like to see in X4.

Villain!!! Please, oh please please!!!! :woot:

What if we combine the two.

X4 scene with power display and MUST include a new villain.

sounds good.

but does it have to be an X4 scene? Cuz technically we didnt get a real X3.

What if we combine the two.

X4 scene with power display and MUST include a new villain.
A new villian? So I can't do a fight between Rogue and Mystique? :(

What if I included Gambit? Not a villian, but a new character nonetheless, and he is part of that scene in my script.

Maybe it should be,''include a new character, villain or anything''

What's wrong with just doing villains? There's a lot of them we haven't seen yet, it would be a nice change to see something different from the x-world.

What's wrong with just doing villains? There's a lot of them we haven't seen yet, it would be a nice change to see something different from the x-world.
I guess I could try one with Scarlet Witch. She's my favorite new villian in my script. :word:

^^ :woot: haven't seen Scarlet Witch yet, that would be cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"