No Way Home “There Are Other Ways To See” - Charlie Cox Returns As Daredevil

I dunno if it was this thread or another, but the Canadian Lad pointed out how the leaked trailer had the face of the actor in the video but the official trailer edited him out of it. They wouldn't have done that if this character is supposed to be important.

Same detective interrogating Peter about the drones. Matt Murdock might come into that scene, but that's clearly not Charlie Cox.

it was pretty obviously not him, I mean, just look at the body language.... what blind man walks down the hall with his arms crossed/ for that matter what Lawyer walks in to defend his client without a jacket on

an thirdly (not to body shame) but that guy clearly had a gut (or at least a different body type them Cox)

however in light of the new evidence {with the new angle} if it is the same guy (just with his jacket off) later on in the scene... the new question becomes, who's the guy who walks in before him?
upload_2021-9-7_22-5-50.png mysterious shadowy figure, why does that seem familiar?

Dun Dun Daaa upload_2021-9-7_22-10-16.png :oldrazz:

it was pretty obviously not him, I mean, just look at the body language.... what blind man walks down the hall with his arms crossed/ for that matter what Lawyer walks in to defend his client without a jacket on

an thirdly (not to body shame) but that guy clearly had a gut (or at least a different body type them Cox)

however in light of the new evidence {with the new angle} if it is the same guy (just with his jacket off) later on in the scene... the new question becomes, who's the guy who walks in before him?
View attachment 48885 mysterious shadowy figure, why does that seem familiar?

Dun Dun Daaa View attachment 48886 :oldrazz:
with the first point, I argued that the actor could have been a stand-in and the scene itself filmed before reshoots, which were being filmed at exactly the same time that Cox had to cancel his appearance at a convention

with the third point - if we are not body shaming - I was thinking that Cox maybe hadn't had any action intensive roles so it would be okay if he gained a few pounds since he'd only be Matt Murdock in the movie, not Daredevil.

of course none of this matters since I was dead wrong! but I guess that character is not anyone important anyway, I'm guessing he's just another guy with the DODC

All this speculation of Murdock being in the movie ... watch Affleck show up instead lol

All this speculation of Murdock being in the movie ... watch Affleck show up instead lol
ben-affleck-point.gif

I'll tell you one thing. If Cox isn't in the movie, at the very least, Feige has to be seeing how passionately people want him back in the role. Aint nobody asking Finn Jones about Iron Fist but EVERYONE wants Charlie to keep playign Matt Murdock. They cannot recast him at this point lol

I'll tell you one thing. If Cox isn't in the movie, at the very least, Feige has to be seeing how passionately people want him back in the role. Aint nobody asking Finn Jones about Iron Fist but EVERYONE wants Charlie to keep playign Matt Murdock. They cannot recast him at this point lol
Here's something Feige said to Clark Gregg earlier this year:

'Ya know, I think you're really underestimating how powerful and passionate the fans of that show and the Netflix shows are and were,' and I would never underestimate them or the possibility those characters, cause I really want to see (Daredevil actor) Charlie Cox, I really want to see people who love those shows, I want to see it all get crossed over as much as it could, cause I think that's what the Marvel fans want,"

With the likelihood that Matt Murdock and Wilson Fisk will jump into the proper MCU in the not to distant future, that has got me to thinking: how would you integrate a bunch of these Netflix characters back into the MCU (regardless of who's playing them): Luke Cage, Punisher, Elektra, Iron Fist, Colleen Wing, Misty Knight, Jessica Jones, Trish Walker, Mary Walker, Bushmaster (he was left alive at the end of Luke Cage season two), Bullseye (left alive at the end of Season Three of Daredevil), Claire Temple, Foggy Nelson and Karen Page. Obviously Karen and Foggy will probably be next to show up if Matt and Fisk return, whether or not they will be played by Elden Hanson and Debra Ann Woll again remains to be seen. Sooner or later, many of these Heroes for Hire will have to show up, mixing in with the former Avengers, especially if the New Avengers and Young Avengers are busy.

And I think eventually, if you bring back the Netflix characters, you are going to have to interact them with the likes of Sam, Bucky, Rhodey, Carol, Lang, Banner, Spidey (which Matt is likely to do), Strange, Yelena, John Walker, Shang Chi, Wanda, Monica and new heroes like Dane Whitman, Kamala Khan, Jennifer Walters, The Fantastic Four, Marc Spector, Kate Bishop as well as villains like Zemo. How they do that? I don't really know. I think it could go one of two ways:

1. Wilson Fisk and his goons in the criminal underworld are the main enemies of Echo and Daredevil. Maybe bring back Karen and Foggy. Not really much of a need to bring back the Heroes for Hire.
  2. Wilson Fisk could be more than just Echo and Daredevil's main nemesis. While not likely, it's not out of the realm of possibility that Fisk could be involved with Val's recruitment of John Walker and Yelena Belova. I did read that he was responsible for the Thunderbolts in the comics, but what if (due to rights issues with Sony), it's Fisk and not Norman Osborn creating the MCU Dark Avengers? Now the answer could easily be "well, lets assemble a new Sam Wilson led Avengers team" and while that seems like a logical answer, what if both them and the potential Young Avengers are too busy with Kang and/or Evil Skrulls? Then who resists Fisk? This is where you could bring in a rebranded Defenders (known as the Heroes for Hire) of Luke Cage, Danny Rand, Jessica Jones, Misty Knight, Colleen Wing, The Punisher and maybe Elektra or Trish Walker or even Matt and Maya (assuming that neither of them join the Avengers). But would these street level heroes be powerful enough to defeat basically the villain versions of the Avengers?
I think Thaddeus Ross is responsible for Val recruiting Walker and Belova. Based on his actions since Captain America Civil War, I think he's going to be the Nick Fury of the Thunderbolts.

Anyway, I think it's something to think about.

I hope he suits up and gets in on the action if he's gonna be in this. I already feel like I am gonna see Cox back in the role in some form in the future, so just getting confirmation by way of lawyer cameo or whatever isn't exciting for me.

I hope he suits up and gets in on the action if he's gonna be in this. I already feel like I am gonna see Cox back in the role in some form in the future, so just getting confirmation by way of lawyer cameo or whatever isn't exciting for me.
Well you better brace yourself then.

With the likelihood that Matt Murdock and Wilson Fisk will jump into the proper MCU in the not to distant future, that has got me to thinking: how would you integrate a bunch of these Netflix characters back into the MCU (regardless of who's playing them): Luke Cage, Punisher, Elektra, Iron Fist, Colleen Wing, Misty Knight, Jessica Jones, Trish Walker, Mary Walker, Bushmaster (he was left alive at the end of Luke Cage season two), Bullseye (left alive at the end of Season Three of Daredevil), Claire Temple, Foggy Nelson and Karen Page. Obviously Karen and Foggy will probably be next to show up if Matt and Fisk return, whether or not they will be played by Elden Hanson and Debra Ann Woll again remains to be seen. Sooner or later, many of these Heroes for Hire will have to show up, mixing in with the former Avengers, especially if the New Avengers and Young Avengers are busy.

And I think eventually, if you bring back the Netflix characters, you are going to have to interact them with the likes of Sam, Bucky, Rhodey, Carol, Lang, Banner, Spidey (which Matt is likely to do), Strange, Yelena, John Walker, Shang Chi, Wanda, Monica and new heroes like Dane Whitman, Kamala Khan, Jennifer Walters, The Fantastic Four, Marc Spector, Kate Bishop as well as villains like Zemo. How they do that? I don't really know. I think it could go one of two ways:

1. Wilson Fisk and his goons in the criminal underworld are the main enemies of Echo and Daredevil. Maybe bring back Karen and Foggy. Not really much of a need to bring back the Heroes for Hire.
  2. Wilson Fisk could be more than just Echo and Daredevil's main nemesis. While not likely, it's not out of the realm of possibility that Fisk could be involved with Val's recruitment of John Walker and Yelena Belova. I did read that he was responsible for the Thunderbolts in the comics, but what if (due to rights issues with Sony), it's Fisk and not Norman Osborn creating the MCU Dark Avengers? Now the answer could easily be "well, lets assemble a new Sam Wilson led Avengers team" and while that seems like a logical answer, what if both them and the potential Young Avengers are too busy with Kang and/or Evil Skrulls? Then who resists Fisk? This is where you could bring in a rebranded Defenders (known as the Heroes for Hire) of Luke Cage, Danny Rand, Jessica Jones, Misty Knight, Colleen Wing, The Punisher and maybe Elektra or Trish Walker or even Matt and Maya (assuming that neither of them join the Avengers). But would these street level heroes be powerful enough to defeat basically the villain versions of the Avengers?
I think Thaddeus Ross is responsible for Val recruiting Walker and Belova. Based on his actions since Captain America Civil War, I think he's going to be the Nick Fury of the Thunderbolts.

Anyway, I think it's something to think about.
I think Marvel Studios should softly reboot the Netflix Marvel shows. Keep some elements from them as canon, but change or ignore other elements. I made a thread about this elsewhere but I can post some of my thoughts here, I don't know where the right place would be thogh
why not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"