No Way Home “There Are Other Ways To See” - Charlie Cox Returns As Daredevil

Kevin Feige Confirms Daredevil Casting In The MCU And Fans Will Be Pumped

The man behind the machine that is the MCU sat down with CinemaBlend recently, and fielded out questions about Daredevil, and the character’s potential in the MCU now that his Netflix show has run its course. It’d be a shame NOT to feature Daredevil in either a Marvel feature or a Disney+ show, and we asked Feige what he thought about Charlie Cox being able to stay in the part. To our surprise, the usually covert Kevin Feige confirmed the news that so many fans will want to hear when he told CinemaBlend:
If you were to see Daredevil in upcoming things, Charlie Cox, yes, would be the actor playing Daredevil. Where we see that, how we see that, when we see that, remains to be seen.

Feige flat out saying it basically lol. I never stopped believing, then we got that photo. DD is too good of a character to leave off the table if they could use him again, and the versions from the show connected with people already, so it made perfect sense they'd reintroduce him and other characters in high-profile MCU projects.

Spidey and Daredevil are my two favorite superheroes, it's really a dream scenario getting Matt showing up like this. Ideally we get a full-on Spidey/Daredevil teamup movie down the road now that their civilian identities will be meeting here. Next even for MCU Spidey 4? :D

I believe that Daredevil can work well in a PG-13 MCU. In fact I think most of the Netflix characters can work in a PG-13 setting. Moon Knight will be an indicator of that.

Also:

No hyperbole. Cox’s Daredevil series is probably my favorite live action Marvel adaptation except maybe Raimi’s first two Spider-man movies.

Also my favourite as well!

Still remember the day it was cancelled! Sad day, but this makes me really, really happy!

8325c3e40e0174beaa3f753504c971ce3907f04d.gifv

So glad we can put this debate to rest, lol!!!!

No hyperbole. Cox’s Daredevil series is probably my favorite live action Marvel adaptation except maybe Raimi’s first two Spider-man movies.

Nah…not hyperbole at all….. It’s that damn good. But…I might be in the minority with this but Jessica Jones/Punisher to me was just as good. They don’t get the hype that DD got but both of those series were really really f***king good as well. All three of those shows stand above then pack over any shows on Netflix or Disney super hero related. Nothing else even comes remotely close to those three.

As far as Daredevil returning goes My only concern with bringing him back is which version will we see? The Netflix version or will he be given that MCU/Disney treatment. I’m not even sure if he fits in that world which is what scares me. I would rather him not come back at all if all we get is a watered down version.

Last edited:
Nah…not hyperbole at all….. It’s that damn good. But…I might be in the minority with this but Jessica Jones/Punisher to me was just as good. They don’t get the hype that DD got but both of those series were really really f***king good as well. All three of those shows stand above then pack over any shows on Netflix or Disney super hero related. Nothing else even comes remotely close to those three.

As far as Daredevil returning goes My only concern with bringing him back is which version will we see? The Netflix version or will he be given that MCU/Disney treatment. I’m not even sure if he fits in that world which is what scares me. I would rather him not come back at all if all we get is a watered down version.

Yes that is a concern to me as well. If hes cracking jokes on NWH, I will be very worried about how they treat him going forward. I dont mind if Matt has a little more levity to him because when we last left Matt he was in a lighter place but I dont want him “Scooby-doo-ing this crap.”

Omg some people, I can’t!
Someone posted this in a group on fb and some people are saying, “he said IF he returns, so that means this isn’t confirmation!!”
Why would Feige say this if it wasn’t a coy way of confirming DD’s return? I swear, some people need to be told by Feige himself to believe some things. Of course he’s not going to tell us what projects Cox is going to pop up in just yet.

I think he can work in a PG-13 setting. He is in a lighter place the last time we saw him and would see no reason to become Daredevil unless he really has to and I think this is the route they would take. Besides, with all of the damage the heroes have done in the world, they need an attorney to get them out of it. Sure, there's Jennifer Walters, but if she spends a majority of the time in California, the New York based heroes are going to need their own attorney. I think he can fill that role without playing Daredevil. Every once in a while he can be Daredevil, but not all of the time. I wouldn't mind seeing him doing his day job most of the time while only becoming Daredevil in an emergency.

Except for Punisher, I think most of the Netflix characters can easily work in the world of the Avengers, including Wilson Fisk.

But I am an MCU optimist anyways, so my opinion doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Well its nice to see Kevin Feige actually confirm something for once instead of everything being so secretive nowadays, but most importantly of all its just great hearing that such a talent as Charlie Cox is finally getting his due in the MCU along with Vincent D'onofrio returning as Kingpin which I am equally as excited for.

It would have been a huge waste not bringing those two awesome guys back again IMO since I pretty much consider them iconic in those roles and I don't see anyone else topping them honestly.

Well its nice to see Kevin Feige actually confirm something for once instead of everything being so secretive nowadays, but most importantly of all its just great hearing that such a talent as Charlie Cox is finally getting his due in the MCU along with Vincent D'onofrio returning as Kingpin which I am equally as excited for.

It would have been a huge waste not bringing those two awesome guys back again IMO since I pretty much consider them iconic in those roles and I don't see anyone else topping them honestly.

The characters are bigger than the actors who play them. As has been said with countless other interpretations of characters, it's not unlikely that another actor could do just as good, if not better, than a previous ctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"