No Way Home “There Are Other Ways To See” - Charlie Cox Returns As Daredevil

He doesn't have to kill anyone.

True, this is why I think Daredevil can easily work in a PG-13 setting. Out of all of the Netflix characters that won't be easy to adopt in a PG-13 setting, it would be the Punisher. Plus, his logo recently got corrupted so it would be really hard for him to bring back.

He might have only had 1 minute of screen time, but damn did he leave an impression afterwards. I really cannot wait to see Charlie Cox back in all his glory and the possibilities are endless.
I heard there was a court scene with him defending Peter but that was cut, can anyone confirm this?

reading the Empire article and it looks like there was a scene where Peter talks to Matt about what it is like to be a hero. Matt clearly had way more material originally but they cut it down to a brief cameo

I really hope that scene is on the blu ray as an extra.

Just rewatched season 1 on Netflix.

No spoilers for the show (shame on you if you haven’t watched though), but the death in the penultimate episode still is shocking. And powerful.

As a comic fan, you don’t see it coming.

I loved the cameo, yes. And She-Hulk appearances sound fun. But I want a Daredevil-focused project.

John Campea almost let something slip again on his show "We already know he's coming back in...well I won't say anything else."

Feige every time Campea open his mouth about the MCU
FreeFakeBarasinga-size_restricted.gif

I voted
"The Same Version From The Netflix Series"

but we dont have confirmation yet, so two propositions:
-either netflix series are part of MCU mainstream universe (then Netflix Murdock is the same than NWH Murdock, Netflix Wilson Fisk is the same than Hawkeye's Fisk)
-or netflix series are MCU variant universe (thereby Netflix M.Murdock is a variant)

This poll really forces a false dichotomy. There are a lot of options between "Exactly the same as Netflix" and "Entirely new version". Which, given Fisk is very clearly different from the Netflix version, in ways that would make the show itself impossible. . . well, that pretty clearly points towards "Some stuff is taken from Netflix but only as desired".

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"