11 year old becomes Britain's youngest mother

Well the girl at least has a family unit that are willing to help out. If anything she probably will still be legally required to go to school for another 4 years or so.

as for her actions towards drinking and smoking and sex, it's not exactly uncommon, it happened at my school 11 odd years ago although no one got pregnant until they were 14.

as for drinking while pregnant, it then becomes her burden if anything happens to her child and she will have to live with that, unfortunately she may be too young to accept the consequences of her actions but in time perhaps it may lead to her becoming a better person.

my only concern is that she doesn't settle taking health care benefits from the government and that her child doesn't affect her future pursuits of work and achievement.

I wish her and her child all the best.

"The girl smokes 20 cigarettes a day despite being eight months' pregnant. She conceived aged 11 when she lost her virginity to a boy of 15 on a drunken night out with friends."

She should be sterilized after she gives birth.

logansoldcigar said:
Yeah, we pump so much crap into the food chain that its no wonder kids are growing up (physically) that much quicker.

the real problem here isnt the 11 yeasr old, its her excuse for a mother.

That may not be it. I don't know what her family situation is, but it's known that a female, who lives with a man who isn't her father, will also develop faster than a female who does live with her father.

definitely no mention of the father in that dynamic unless he didnt' want to give a statement.

Odin's Lapdog said:
definitely no mention of the father in that dynamic unless he didnt' want to give a statement.

Would you want to give a statement in that situation? I'd be keeping so quiet that it would be as if I didn't exist.

I think this is her father right here.

wade_pic_andycapp.gif

well i'd rather give a statement to show i'm going to support my daughter no matter what peril she may have gotten herself into. Nothing like the media to draw a wedge in a family unit.

I'd make her get an abortion. She would have all ready fraked up the babies life by smoking.

you know it wasn't long ago that people were smoking while pregnant and had been for centuries...

well more like decades, i don't know how long ciggarettes have been around for

:(

Slipknot said:
Eh? I was just talking about that family in particular. Every country has their fair share of screwed up families.
I know. I was remarking on how it's becoming more common over here. It seems everywhere I turn there's a convoy of pram pushing teenagers, screaming obscenities when the little b**tard makes a noise.

Odin's Lapdog said:
you know it wasn't long ago that people were smoking while pregnant and had been for centuries...

well more like decades, i don't know how long ciggarettes have been around for

:(

You're a Brit and you don't know who Walter Raleigh is?

I'm Canadian and I know who Walter Raleigh is.

I'm better than you.

I bet the kid'll have flippers and try out for the water polor team.

War Lord said:
You're a Brit and you don't know who Walter Raleigh is?

I'm Canadian and I know who Walter Raleigh is.

I'm better than you.
although that's old news, i'm still deeply crushed by it.

:(:(

Posh Spice became a mother at 10 years of age. Oh wait ... she just has the body of a 10 year old.

Wow . . . .The kid she's having doesnt deserve what he/she is going to get in life. It's a shame.

But at 11 I think she has more experience with sex cigarettes and drugs than some 25 year olds I know.

Is there word on the father?

Odin's Lapdog said:
although that's old news, i'm still deeply crushed by it.

:(:(

I'm sorry I brought it up.

I keep forgetting how sensitive you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"