Products 12" Superman figures at Ollie's!!

mikey1974

Hit Paydirt With KDRT!
Reaction score
in case anyone didn't see this posted elsewhere around the boards...

Ollie's Bargain Outlet has gotten in massive amounts of the Mattel 12" Superman figures! Supes, General Zod,and Lex Luthor all available for $30 each!

i have heard that some stores didn't receive them all - i.e. one store has Zold and Lex,no Supes - another store had Superman and Zod, no Lex - etc.
but my store had at least 20-30 of all 3.

so if you're interested,and have an Ollie's/ know where one is,go now!

I love Ollie's.

Thanks to them, I was able to expand my MM TDK collection for $4.99 a figure.

I have never heard of Ollie's and it doesn't look like any exist around here :(

the closest one near me is 948 miles away...

Got some!

MovieMasters.jpg

the trinity,together!

IMG_7385.jpg

i wish this line had done well...would've loved to see:

Jor-El
Non
Ursa
Lois

...to go with these.

Well I know where I'm going later today. I wish Id seen this alot sooner. Watch, My luck, If my Ollie's had any of these they will be gone by the time I get there.:csad:

I have no Ollie's in my area, and had to rely on a fellow boardie for my bank robber Joker that popped up there. I'd love to have some of these things, especially Luthor. Are these still showing up? I know some folks on the Batman boards were starting to have trouble finding them at Ollie's.

Well I went to my Ollie's yesterday and they had a whole sh* t load of these figures. I didn't have the money then to get any but as soon as I do I'm getting Zod and maybe Luthor.

I've already got a Hot Toys Superman so I don't really need this Supes. Besides next to the Hot Toys Supes that Mattel Supes really sucks. LOL

Nice find mikey1974, Thanks for posting the info. :)

Last edited:
I have no Ollie's in my area, and had to rely on a fellow boardie for my bank robber Joker that popped up there. I'd love to have some of these things, especially Luthor. Are these still showing up? I know some folks on the Batman boards were starting to have trouble finding them at Ollie's.
Are what still showing up? The Supes, Zod and Luthor? or the bank robber Joker?

I was just at Ollie's yesterday and didn't see any Joker's but they did have alot of the Supes stuff.

Ollie's of all places?! I'll be checking this out definitely. I never gave Ollie's a chance before, they always seemed like the lame younger sibling of Big Lots from the outside

Seeing is believing, and now I do. I know I hated on these figures when they first came out, but I must say they looked better in person than in any picture, or maybe that's just excitement talking.

They also carried the Movie Masters Kilowog on the same shelf! the rare online/comic con exclusive for only $15! Christmas is gonna be FUN this year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"