"15 Minutes" Strikes Back!

I'm probably going to need mine pushed back. I've got a ton of stuff to do within the next 2-3 months, and I don't want it to end up like last time. :csad:

Comic Chick you can ask me anything you want.

Someone's gonna have to remind my crusty arse when the time comes, that's a long ways away! :cwink:

The mods running it send you an e-mail when your thread starts.

Wow :csad: I missed Byrd's thread. The next ones I'm interested in are Calvin's and Trusty's.. unless Darthy does one...

btw, all the 15 Minutes threads have been bumped so even if you guys don't know the people well, drop in and ask questions.

* it makes the community closer,
* it will improve your chances of getting more participation if you've signed up,
* for those who are trying to up their post counts, here's an easy way to do so without detracting from the hype.
* it will help you get to know hypesters you don't really know or help you get to know some of your e-buddies better

some of the threads will be closing tonight so be sure to stop in while they're still open.

btw, all the 15 Minutes threads have been bumped so even if you guys don't know the people well, drop in and ask questions.

* it makes the community closer,
* it will improve your chances of getting more participation if you've signed up,
* for those who are trying to up their post counts, here's an easy way to do so without detracting from the hype.
* it will help you get to know hypesters you don't really know or help you get to know some of your e-buddies better

some of the threads will be closing tonight so be sure to stop in while they're still open.

Sure why not, Florida Marlins suck so bad as of late and tonight, might as well. I have asked my friend Marx some already.

list is updated

and might i encourage all those who have signed up to participate in others threads :up:

There are so many 15 minutes threads opened, I'm starting to get confused on who I asked questions for.

Wow :csad: I missed Byrd's thread. The next ones I'm interested in are Calvin's and Trusty's.. unless Darthy does one...

:csad:

I will be heartbroken if you don't ask in my 15 minutes (and I will spam you with more Twitter comments on Green Lantern:twisted:).

There are so many 15 minutes threads opened, I'm starting to get confused on who I asked questions for.

there are 4 currently open.

2 of them will close tomorrow. i will be starting the 2 that are supposed to start tomorrow in a few because I have to work mega early.

so it'll be 4 open. ask everyone stuff :up:

Since LS! has not been on the hype in over a week, I have moved his name down on the list instead of starting his 15 Minutes.

please do not sign up if you don't intend to be here and if something will be coming up and you need to have yours moved, please let me know asap so I can adjust accordingly. trying to keep these going well and people not participating deters from 15 Minutes greatly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"