15 Minutes: The Remake!! with Steyin

knowsbleed

Avenger
Reaction score
FyI6o.jpg

with Steyin!
Go-out's assigned remake movie is... King Kong!​

Also, Knowsbleed, remind people that a good 15 minutes, doesn't mean 1-2 word answers. Not telling people to write a novel, but at least be interesting.

ELABORATE!!!

Question time!!

Do I know you?

How do I know you?

How much does Erzengel bench?

What is love?

At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?

What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?

Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?

If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?

Who do you feel closest to on the Hype and why?

What is your favorite sushi?

If you could live in any other country besides the United States (assuming you live in the US, if you don't... then pick another country anyway) where would it be and why?

Let's do this! Let's do this! Let's do this!

355302_o.gif

:sus

Do I know you?
I'm more of a lurker, so probably not. It took me some time to actually post more frequently. Originally I joined while following the filming of Spider-Man 3. Given my past history with message boards and the time devoted to them, I didn't feel the need to be as active here I was elsewhere.

How do I know you?
If you did, I was the guy who called/surmised the Bat-pod coming out of the Tumbler while TDK was filming before anyone else.

How much does Erzengel bench?
According to him, about 175. He needs to work on that, though he didn't state his weight...

What is love?
tumblr_m8yhdbtJVL1rxyceso1_500.gif

Also a great song for Stepmania/DDR, and part of a great, guilty pleasure soundtrack for A Night at the Roxbury.

More seriously, love is what you make of it. For me, the greatest joy shared with others.

At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
Probably about 3 years ago when I first moved into my own apartment and started dating my current girlfriend. It was a new time of independence. However, given my current employment situation and lack of time to do things I want to do, it is hard to become motivated or passionate about things. Not that I'm not, but it isn't easy to act on them. Sometimes I long for the days when the burden of responsibility wasn't as intense.

What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
My memories of X-Mas and News Year Eve were always fun. I would usually end up with a new Lego or K'Nex set on X-Mas and stay up all night, or as late as I was allowed, to complete the build. For New Years I would spend the day and night constructing a Puzz 3D puzzle. I love building, and loved being on vacation from school, so the pairing was very enjoyable.

My happiest moments shared with others were always family get togethers and dinners with my father's side. He has two sisters and 2 brothers, so with them and all my cousins holidays were always a fun time. Sadly all the in-family fighting has reduced these times in the last several years.

Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
Not this day, but I do occasionally have bouts of deja vu. I've even foreseen/experienced events in my dreams that have occurred the very next day.

I have discussed the idea of a Groundhog's day scenario with others. If I were aware of it, I think I'd do some pretty sinister things knowing that the repercussions would vanish when the day repeats, but of course the gamble is when does everything go back to normal? And what would you risk? Quite a mind-****.

If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
This is a tough one as ideally it would be my parents. Since they are divorced, I'd try to get everyone together for some reason. If I could visit multiple people than I'd definitely do that; can't forget my sister and girlfriend.

Who do you feel closest to on the Hype and why?
The_Raganork, as we have met on several occasions during the filming of TDKR. Very nice guy.

What is your favorite sushi?
Rainbow, but preferably with all tuna. I have lost my love for the yellow-tail and salmon in it recently. I also love tuna-avocado rolls, Philadelphia rolls and the basic California roll. There is another I love from the restaurant near my apartment, though I can't remember what it is called. It contains mango, avocado, yellow-tail (I think), and some other stuff.

If you could live in any other country besides the United States (assuming you live in the US, if you don't... then pick another country anyway) where would it be and why?
Most likely Switzerland or Amsterdam. I love the scenery, atmosphere and architecture. I'd like to stay neutral also.

Do you feel in charge?

Large and in-charge, naturally. I don't like to lead, but if you want something done right, do it yourself, because most likely everyone else is an idiot and will only **** stuff up.

I am the master of my own destiny.

What's up?

List 30 movies you wish to see. Of any era

List 15 superheroes you enjoy

Chocolate vs Dark Chocolate? Which do you like more?

Rich and miserably unhappy and alone or poor and happy and in love

Where is the farthest you have traveled?

What smells in your home?

What is a passion of yours?

What hobbies do you have?

Next up:

What's up?
tumblr_m7qujuWmAD1qfyos7o1_500.gif

List 30 movies you wish to see. Of any era
Hmm, I watch/have watched quite a number of films in my short lifetime....what haven't I seen (shame on me for not watching some of these yet)...

Citizen Kane
Metropolis
Moon
The Elephant Man
Harvey
Sinister
For A Good Time Call
Looper
Premium Rush
Taken
Hot Tub Time Machine
Silent Hill Revelation
VHS
Teeth
Devil
ATM
Seven Psychopaths
Safety Not Guaranteed
Role Models
Blindness
Jacob's Ladder
Source Code
Knowing
Orphan
Dark City
I Am Number 4
The Fourth Kind
Dial M For Murder
The Tunnel Movie
S. Darko

List 15 superheroes you enjoy
I'm not counting villains, but do anime characters or anyone outside of the comics realm count? If so...

Batman (Bruce Wayne)
Batman (Terry McGinnis)
Spider-Man
Superman
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
Vegeta
Trunks
Iron Man
Captain America
Nightwing
Space Ghost
Goku
Strider Hiryu
Raphael (TMNT)
The Punisher

Chocolate vs Dark Chocolate? Which do you like more?
Both are great, but regular is fine by me. I do require that all the chocolate I eat, whether it be solid, a Reese's PB Cup, Crunch bar, M&M's, etc, be cold/refrigerated or frozen, and eaten with a large glass of cold milk.

Familiar with the phrase "Monkey Business"?

Next:
Rich and miserably unhappy and alone or poor and happy and in love
How would I be unhappy if I were rich? Is it because I'm lonely? I assure you, if I were rich I would not be unhappy. If I were rich and alone, I could deal with it.

As good as love & happiness is, if its a powerhouse struggle for the rest of my life, I'd rather not go on. If it were getting by borderline financially, then ok.

There are a lot of variables in that question that come into play, but let me answer this way:

I would choose loneliness forever if given the chance to be immortal and be able to explore the universe.

Where is the farthest you have traveled?
Abroad, Italy. I studied abroad my 4th/Junior year of college in Rome for 4 months. I traveled throughout northern and southern Italy for a week each, and to Florence for a 3 day weekend. The second I stepped foot back on American soil I forgot Italian.

At home, the furthest I've been is to Vegas. Hopefully I'll hit California this summer.

What smells in your home?
The food my room mate cooks, it is Asian after all. Also, the bathroom after I'm through :o

What is a passion of yours?
I'll go with my biggest hobby, which is Lego. I received my first bucket from my grandparents when I was 3, and have been collecting since. I have actually spent about $600 or so on Legos alone this year. It is what sparked my creativity (though I am very good with art, it runs in the family) and fueled my decision to become an architect. I can spend hours on end building, and I admit I have slacked and am behind on quite a few projects I have in mind, but life happens and slows you down at times.

Currently I am working on a remote controlled Tumbler, working out some kinks with the rear suspension as I ordered custom RC Car tires for the wheels (which are nearly identical to the Tumbler's) and they are heavier than the standard large Lego balloon tires.

Also on the backburner is a transforming MMPR Megazord, then Dragonzord, a huge scale Big O robot, and Alpha Fighter from Robotech.

You guys can check out a sample of my work (though it is older) in my sig. The only thing missing from my gallery is my entry for a lighting competition utilizing Legos back in my senior year of college, which won me 2nd place and $1,500.

What hobbies do you have?
Not as many as I used to sadly. Aside from Legos and K'Nex:

-I enjoy 3D modeling and rendering (mainly architecture). Here's a sample of a project my firm completed a couple of months ago:

009smg.jpg

-Reading up on architectural design and sustainability
-Bowling (I have a 211 average, been bowling since I was 3 also)
-Weight training/exercising
-Watching movies/TV
-Playing poker
-Listening to music (if that counts)

Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?

What was the last thing that made you feel like an idiot?

What did you get for Christmas last year?

What do you expect/want this year?

What would come up on a Google search of your name?

What is the most expensive thing you own right now?

What are your nicknames?

Are you happy with your current relationship status?

Have you ever regretted loving someone?

Who would you rather bone, Meg Ryan or Jack Nicholson?

Next up:
Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
My stepfather is an elevator mechanic, so I know what works and what doesn't on an elevator. I never believed that, and only press the button once of course. Another thing that also doesn't work: pressing the floor number and door close button together to go "express" to that floor.

He also has the fire service key, so if we ever did want to go express...

What was the last thing that made you feel like an idiot?
A few days ago I was cutting up some carpet square samples I brought home from my office to put on my apartment's stair treads, you know, fancy them up a bit. Between the cutting and hammering of nails, I figured I'd be sore the next day. However, right as I was leaving work, I had a striking pain on the side of my thumb. For the entire walk to the train and ride home, I couldn't figure out what the hell was wrong. Finally when I arrived home and told my girlfriend that my hand was sore in that region and couldn't figure out why, she stared blankly at me and said "maybe because of all the hammering you did last night?" :dry:

:doh:

What did you get for Christmas last year?
-A replica TDK cowl (although I have since purchased a new, more accurate one, so the X-mas one will go on display, while the other...)
-Century 21 gift card
-$50 disposable debit card
-Ticket to Legoland Florida
-$25 gift card for my Disney Cruise vacation over the summer
-Captain America Blu-Ray
-Microwave
-Cash

What do you expect/want this year?
I am expecting to receive:
-A speaker system for my bedroom
-Display case for my TDK cowl
-Cordless power drill & attachments
-Gift cards to Kenneth Cole, etc.
-Cash

What I want:
-Home Improvement DVD boxset (my gf had ordered this for me, but I won't receive it as the warehouse it was shipping from burned down :dry:)
-New sneakers
-Sweaters for the winter & work

What would come up on a Google search of your name?
For my username - my youtube page, perhaps a couple of threads from the Hype and my profile on another message board

For my real name - LinkedIn profiles with my name, a few famous/well known composers, a firefighter, an accordion player, some writers, professors/scientists, and at some point my thesis work, architectural skylight study from college, my entry into the Architecture 2030 competition, and my lighting competition article.

I search myself every so often to see if anything pops up, usually nothing does. I keep a low profile, or try to :word: However, although it has nothing to do with me, this is my favorite result:

http://www.thomashamptonreviews.com...link.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/MPIOT.jpg

But to save you the trouble, here's the stuff about me!

Thesis - http://crisisfronts.blogspot.com/2008/05/reinterpreting-edge.html
Lighting Contest - http://www.archlighting.com/competitions/evocative-luminance.aspx
Job profile - http://archinect.com/people/cover/62480911/paul-stein

What is the most expensive thing you own right now?
My Bowflex, cost me about $1,400 or so I think. It was one of the first major purchases I made once I moved out of my parents' home and got a place for myself. I wanted it for quite some time, and considering I had the space and needed a greater variety of exercises, it was a no brainer.

What are your nicknames?
Friends call me by my last name, Stein.
My dad calls me Junior.
Stepfather calls me Pablo (no, he isn't Hispanic)

Are you happy with your current relationship status?
Very much so, 3+ years going strong. Everything in life works out for the best, see below.

Have you ever regretted loving someone?
My last girlfriend I consider the "one who got away", though it was my fault things didn't work out. You learn from your experiences. In dealing with our breakup, well, to quote Ra's al Ghul:

"That impossible anger strangling the grief, until the memory of your loved one is just... poison in your veins. And one day, you catch yourself wishing the person you loved had never existed so you'd be spared your pain."

Who would you rather bone, Meg Ryan or Jack Nicholson?
Ugh...Ryan from the early-mid 80s preferably, but I guess I could still stomach her today over Jack.

How many dates is it acceptable to bed someone?

Star Wars or Star Trek?

Yankees or Mets?

Giants or Jets?

Knicks or Nets?

Rangers or Islanders?

What super power would you want IF you had to incorporate it into your daily life? I'm talking in terms of practicality.

Tell us the story of your first love, not necessarily your greatest love?

Do you bunch or fold toilet paper?

What movie did you love when you were younger but in hindsight you realized it wasn't as good as you thought?

You didn't ask me anything in my 15 minutes, give me a reason to continue in asking in yours?

Next:
How many dates is it acceptable to bed someone?
3. Although I've had the pleasure of participating in some magic after the first date. Twas a great night.

Star Wars or Star Trek?
Star Wars. I find it more enjoyable, though I find Star Trek more interesting.

Yankees or Mets?
Yankees. I wasn't into baseball until I hit my early teens really. First game I ever went to was a Mets game when I was 7 or 8 with my summer camp. I had spilt water on my money, and spent most of the time worrying about it drying in the sun rather than watching the game.

I did however root for the Mets in 2000, the Yanks had enough from 96-99, but oh well. Full on Yanks fan now. Favorite player was and will always be Paul O'Neill.

Giants or Jets?
Oddly enough, even though I'm a New Yorker / Brooklynite, I'm a Dolphin fan, have been since I was about 10. But if I had to choose of the NY teams, definitely the Giants.

The Jets are the only Johnson + Johnson product guaranteed to cause tears.

Knicks or Nets?
I don't care for basketball in any capacity. The only time I watch is during the finals (if interesting teams are in it) within the last 2 minutes of the game.

Rangers or Islanders?
I despise hockey also, but the Devils.

What super power would you want IF you had to incorporate it into your daily life? I'm talking in terms of practicality.
Flight. Have you ever been on the MTA? They're numero uno on my hit list, and if I could avoid them, I will. Plus the thrill of flying would just be amazing. I'm a fast paced NYer, so getting anywhere quick is my goal.

Tell us the story of your first love, not necessarily your greatest love?
Right before, literally the day before I moved into college I had met my landlord's grand daughter. It was a very brief encounter, but we had quite a bit in common and she was cute, so over the next few weeks while I was at the dorms I started talking to her online. We decided to meet up one day, though I don't recall if we considered it a date or not, more of a hang out session. I took her to the Pokemon Center in Rockefeller Center, then to a Japanese comic book store across the way. I think we also went to an arcade on 44th street next to the Toys R Us in Times Square (which sadly no longer exists).

The more time I got to know her the more I liked her. She was my first, and if you count the first hang out session as a date, then magic happened, as I mentioned above, on date #3. We dated for quite some time, nearly a year. But given my college major and the time it consumes, being together was tough, especially when she lived out on Long Island. She would commute to my campus every Saturday, and I would go out to her in the summer.

After some time though, she became a little clingy and quite emotional. We began to lose interest, and someone at my campus caught my eye. I would never act on such impulses of course, I'm not that kind of guy, but our romance wore itself out. We decided mutually to end it; the distance, school and time apart was too much, so that was it.

The girl who caught my interest though, I started to court her about 4 months after the break up, and she would go on to be my next girlfriend. But that's a whole 'nother can of worms....

Do you bunch or fold toilet paper?
I used to bunch, but now I fold. Makes for more wipes.

What movie did you love when you were younger but in hindsight you realized it wasn't as good as you thought?
I honestly can't think of one. The only thing that maybe comes to mind is Little Monsters, but I haven't seen it in so long I can't judge.

You didn't ask me anything in my 15 minutes, give me a reason to continue in asking in yours?
I know, shame on me Erzengel. I'll admit, its hard coming up with interesting questions. I don't want to sound like I'm making excuses, but I'm more of a lurker and quite busy. I take topics where I can participate rather seriously, but when it comes down to asking someone something, I want to make it a doozy, but it takes time to think and be creative, and I don't have much patience for it.

Granted I am taking the time to answer all these questions to the best of my ability, but I'm doing it for me, as a sort of therapy. Life is a little crazy right now, so venting a bit here and spewing some harsh honesty is good for me.

I'm sorry I didn't ask you or anyone else thus far any or few questions. I force you to ask me anything, nor do I expect you to continue, but I respect your decision to or not to participate, and am grateful that you have. I can only try from here on out to make more of an effort in this community.

But I'm not afraid to spill my guts, so if you ask me something interesting, perverted, personal or whatnot, I'm not afraid to answer.

What is the weirdest/funniest picture of you?

I smacked you in the head, what are you going to do about it?

What is the biggest thing you have created with legos?

What is your favorite?

When was the last time you have been to Disney World?

Your top 5 internet memes?

What's the farthest east, west, south and north you've been?

Would you rather have a 3some with knowsbleed or have sex with a woman you completely hated?

Your woman has been with twice as many people as you have, would you rather her be honest or lie to you about the amount? (Sidenote, she's been tested)

Sushi :up: or :down ?

You're in Amsterdam, and have enough money to score some weed or a girl for an hour, which one do you choose?

Is SHH as much fun now as it was in 2006? Why?

Is there really no sleep till Brooklyn?

Last edited:
All these questions require you to type your initial reactions. I don't want too much thought being put into your answers... I want the first thoughts that pop into your mind when you read yourself the questions:

What is one thing that truly makes you furious?

What is one thing that you absolutely would not do.

What is the most disgusting food you've ever eaten?

knowsbleed?

What is the worst thing you've ever done?

Is there anybody on the Hype whom you dislike? Who is it?

Do you want to have any children?

Gay much lately?

What's the best thing about being you?

Who should rule the world?

What turns you on?

What turns you off?

What's the craziest thing you've done for a girl?

Next:
What is the weirdest/funniest picture of you?
Take your pick:
52841101004740706705341.jpg

39475544366743025168135.jpg

39475544366832845561297.jpg

40808827285706078931221.jpg

I smacked you in the head, what are you going to do about it?
Most likely grab your arm and twist it and place you in a hold. I've never gotten into a fight with someone, though universe help the first person who has to suffer my wrath.

What is the biggest thing you have created with legos?
I have built a few cities when I was younger, and currently have a X-Mas street scene in my apartment (unfortunately no image of it). Aside from group sets being together or existing sets, such as my Space Monorail, the biggest original thing was probably my Spiegel Gundam, though the Tumbler will trump that, heck my Big-O will trump everything if I ever get back to working on it.

What is your favorite?
Probably an original Megazord I made when I was 9. Transformed and everything, but back in those days I never photographed my work :csad:

When was the last time you have been to Disney World?
Summer of 2010. The last two years I have been on a Disney Cruise; 2011 was the Disney Magic to the Western Caribbean, this summer was on the newest ship, the Fantasy, to the Eastern Caribbean.

Neeeeext:
Your top 5 internet memes?
This is a hard one to narrow down...
fryy.png

closeenoughy.png

9189283.jpg

6ca67b8f37dd40ef9feb02b.jpg

heartattackeo.jpg

What's the farthest east, west, south and north you've been?
East - Italy
West - Vegas
South - St. Marteen
North - Nova Scotia, Canada

Would you rather have a 3some with knowsbleed or have sex with a woman you completely hated?
A) Is Knowsbleed a lady?
B) If so, I require a photo
C) If no, I'll take the sex with a woman I hate. The hate will make it more passionate :cwink:

Your woman has been with twice as many people as you have, would you rather her be honest or lie to you about the amount? (Sidenote, she's been tested)
Honest. As long as its not 37...
danteclerks.jpg

Sushi :up: or :down ?
:up: See above for my favorite rolls.

You're in Amsterdam, and have enough money to score some weed or a girl for an hour, which one do you choose?
The girl. I don't smoke, never have, never will. Plus I think I'm allergic to weed, the mere smell of it causes me to wheeze for quite some time.

Is SHH as much fun now as it was in 2006? Why?
More so. When I joined, it was only to gather info on Spider-Man 3. I didn't post until sometime in 2007. Now that I'm more involved its obviously more fun than just lurking.

Is there really no sleep till Brooklyn?
Hell yeah. Adam Rauch went to my high school. Its a shame he's gone.

Next up:

All these questions require you to type your initial reactions. I don't want too much thought being put into your answers... I want the first thoughts that pop into your mind when you read yourself the questions:

What is one thing that truly makes you furious?
The MTA in NYC.

What is one thing that you absolutely would not do.
Commit suicide.

What is the most disgusting food you've ever eaten?
Meatloaf, I despise it.

knowsbleed
?
Could be gushing blood
tumblrm9y0j6w6ga1qb73tp.gif

What is the worst thing you've ever done?
Probably through a die at my sister's face when we were young.

Is there anybody on the Hype whom you dislike? Who is it?
Out of the people on my ignore list, moe & Aristotle.I'm not quite fond of Matt the mod either, but I don't dislike him as much as I used to.

Do you want to have any children?
Yes, 1 boy and 1 girl. If my first child isn't a boy, I am going to be deeply disappointed.

Gay much lately?
Nope.

What's the best thing about being you?
I'm awesome.

Who should rule the world?
Me. I'd send all the world's imbeciles on a shuttle to the sun.

What turns you on?
-When females wear sexy boots
-Females with long black hair, a tight butt and nice rack
-Women who can speak multiple languages
-Latinas, for the most part
-When females do the pose where they look down with glasses on

What turns you off?
-Lack of confidence
-Short hair
-Overweight
-Being messy/unorganized
-Asian females

What's the craziest thing you've done for a girl?
Had sex in a public park, granted it was at sunset/early evening with no one around.

Asian girls turn you off? That's rare. I'mna have to get Terry to tell you some of his stories.

Best Gift?

Worst Gift?

When did you stop believing?

Can you name all 8 reindeer?

Seven dwarfs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"