Holiday!

Part 1: Your "real" life!
Where were you born?
Where do you currently live?
Age?
Height?
Hair color?
Eye Color?
Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so what and where? (Pics a plus)
Lefty or Righty?
Do you have any siblings?

Post a picture of your handwriting:

What is your job?
Do you have a car? What kind? (Pics a plus)
If you were a pro athlete, what would be your intro song?
What is your lucky number?
Any superstitions?
What kind of cell phone do you have?
What's your default ringtone?
What is the last movie you saw in theatres?

Part 2: Your Hype Life!
What is your current avatar and why?
How many posts do you have right now?
Congrats, you've been cast on MTV's the Real World! Which 6 Hype members would you pick to live in a house with you? Why?
Who is your Hype drunken duet partner?
What will you sing?
Have you ever met anyone from the Hype in real life?
Have you ever posted commando?
What brought you to the Hype?
What keeps you here?

Link us to a thread you enjoy:

You're going on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, which member of the Hype would be your Phone-A-Friend?
Which two Hype Members would you like to compete against in Jepoardy?
Which two Mods?
Hype Crush?
Hype Nemesis?
What is your favorite Smiley?
Least favorite?
Take the opportunity now to clear up one misconception about you.
What is your Hype Pet Peeve?
What SHH event (that you not necessarily had to be a part in) has given you the most enjoyment?

The Official "15 Minutes" Sign Up Thread http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=350867

Where were you born? North Alabama.
Where do you currently live? Still there, same town.
Age? 23
Height? About 6' ft.
Hair color? Black
Eye Color? Brown
Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so what and where? (Pics a plus) Nope. Would never get a piercing. Tattoo is a maybe.
Lefty or Righty? Righty. I was told I used my left hand as a young child but my grandmother stopped me and made me use my right hand. Not sure how true that is.
Do you have any siblings? 1 sister, 1 half brother.

Post a picture of your handwriting: Eh, I'm good. :yay:

What is your job? I'm unemployed and yeah it sucks.
Do you have a car? What kind? (Pics a plus) Yeah, 78' El Camino but right now I drive a 92' Ford F250.
If you were a pro athlete, what would be your intro song? [YT]MxB8Z7GL6yc&feature=related[/YT]
What is your lucky number? I used to think it was 7, now I don't have one.
Any superstitions? Nah.
What kind of cell phone do you have? Samsung Rugby II I think is the model.
What's your default ringtone? That old style ringtone that comes with the phone.
What is the last movie you saw in theatres? Captain America. I liked it pretty well though I don't have a strong desire to watch it again anytime soon.

What is your current avatar and why? Clint Eastwood. Why? Because he's Clint Eastwood.
How many posts do you have right now? This will be 4,029.
Congrats, you've been cast on MTV's the Real World! Which 6 Hype members would you pick to live in a house with you? Why? I don't know any Hype members well enough to choose so I'll take that house by myself, thanks. :awesome:
Who is your Hype drunken duet partner? Wouldn't need one.
What will you sing? "Nothin' but a G Thang"
Have you ever met anyone from the Hype in real life? Nope.
Have you ever posted commando? When I still kept my laptop in my room I'd get out of the shower and get online wearing just a towel and I'd sit there for awhile putting off getting dressed so yeah, plenty of times.
What brought you to the Hype? I remember signed up in 2003 when X2 came out and posted for a really short time. Had 50 posts maybe. When I got a new computer in '08 I signed up and started following Dark Knight news, of course.
What keeps you here? I have lots of free time. :dry: I enjoy a lot of the posters here though, that keeps me around.
[/B]Link us to a thread you enjoy: Conebone69's "Should I grow a beard?" thread. Too lazy to find it.

You're going on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, which member of the Hype would be your Phone-A-Friend? Hmm, I'd say Manic. Don't know him well but he seems like a smart guy.
Which two Hype Members would you like to compete against in Jepoardy? ETM and Donut. :woot:
Which two Mods? Hmm... Let's go Morg and C. Lee. Figure I can walk away with second place at least.
Hype Crush? Don't have one.
Hype Nemesis? I don't have one of those either.
What is your favorite Smiley? :eek:
Least favorite? :whatever:
Take the opportunity now to clear up one misconception about you. I don't think there is any.
What is your Hype Pet Peeve? Well, let's see...

When someone pointlessly quotes a picture just to post "lol", a smiley, or some other useless comment. USE SPOILER TAGS!!! It's worse when multiple folks do it, which is partly why I rarely check the LOL I'm Batman thread. Waiting for a page to load to see the same pic over and over...

Whenever someone pops in the NFL thread to talk about their Fantasy team. There's a separate thread for that. Plus, no ones cares.

Some of the pictures/comments that get removed around here. I believe a pic of Sasha Grey reading a book to school children was removed the other day. Maybe there was more to it, but really? It's hilarious.

What SHH event (that you not necessarily had to be a part in) has given you the most enjoyment?

Not sure what you mean by event. I get the most enjoyment here from interesting and controversial conversations and threads that spring up from time to time.

Are you a hypochrondriac?

What is your favorite thing about living in Alabama?

What is your least favorite thing about living in Alabama?

If someone showed you a picture of the "NolanBane" a year ago, would you have recognized the character AS Bane?

What do you think of Anne Hathaway's catsuit?

Are you happy that TDKR is supposedly the last Nolan Batman movie?

Are you a hypochrondriac?

I wouldn't say so. If my body does something weird I worry about it but I'll look into and get some info before thinking I'm seriously ill.

What is your favorite thing about living in Alabama?

It's laid back and slow paced. You can experience the city without having to live inside the city in a lot of areas. The weather is great,I'm not a big fan of snow. I've made some good friends here which is the best thing.

What is your least favorite thing about living in Alabama?

Right now, the lack of entry level jobs in my area. Unless you know the right people, if you have little work experience and no skills you pretty much work at the chicken plant. Which hey, a job is a job, but it's the only option it seems.

If someone showed you a picture of the "NolanBane" a year ago, would you have recognized the character AS Bane?

Yeah, I definitely think so. Looking at the build of Tom Hardy and the mask, while not an exact comics replica, it's similar. I'm happy with what they've done.

What do you think of Anne Hathaway's catsuit? I liked it a lot after seeing the more recent pic with the domino mask and cat ears. Look forward to seeing some live action footage of it.

Are you happy that TDKR is supposedly the last Nolan Batman movie?

I wouldn't say I'm happy because I love the Nolan films but everyone has to move on and if he wasn't fully committed to a fourth movie it would suffer. Also, I'd be interested in seeing some things in a new set of movies that wouldn't quite work in the Nolan films. A character like Mister Freeze for example, but done right. Batman movies that were a little more fun.

What is your favourite film?

Who is your favourite band and/or singer?

What's your favourite book (normal book or graphic novel)?

Sorry about that. Double post.

Last edited:
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

If you were going to shoot a mime, would you use a silencer?

If a word in the dictionary were mispelled, how would we know?

Is there another word for synonym?

Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?

Do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections?

Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

How young can you die of old age?

If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

How many people does it take to change a searchlight bulb?

Is it still real to you?

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?

What do batteries run on?

If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?

If nobody buys a ticket to a movie do they still show it?

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Batman & Robin or The Room?

Mayonnaise or Broccoli?

Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

If I melt dry ice, can I take a bath without getting wet?

How do you like my nonsensical questions?

Do you have any infractions? If so, do you care to tell us how you got them?

If you could have one TV sitcom house as your real home, which one would you pick?

List 5 movie titles that associate with 5 hypesters.

Post 5 songs/singles you want us to listen.

What is your least favorite word?

What turns you on?

What turns you off?

What sound do you love?

What sound do you hate?

What is your favorite curse word?

What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?

What profession would you not like to do?

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

What is your Hype Pet Peeve?
When someone pointlessly quotes a picture just to post "lol", a smiley, or some other useless comment. USE SPOILER TAGS!!! It's worse when multiple folks do it, which is partly why I rarely check the LOL I'm Batman thread. Waiting for a page to load to see the same pic over and over...

Agreed. I'm guilty of this but I'm going to start using the spoiler tags.

What is your favourite film? Don't think I can give one answer to this, so I'll have to give three. Kill Bill Vol. 1, Wonder Boys, and Pulp Fiction.

Who is your favourite band and/or singer? The Cars. I can answer that with no hesitation. My dad owned their greatest hits album and I listened to it, I knew of some of their more popular songs(Just What I Needed, Shake it Up but it wasn't until I heard more of them through YouTube that I decided they were my favorite band. Not a fan of their last album but pretty much everything else is gold. One of my favorites:

[YT]FX890A_AYqk[/YT]

What's your favourite book (normal book or graphic novel)?

Neil Gaiman's Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader? Love that book. It's an awesome tribute to Batman that is super fun to read, it's totally crazy and the end of it I actually look to as inspiration from time to time.

I haven't read many graphic novels or books either, which I like to change at some point.

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? You're dead. Dead dead. Super dead, holmes.

If you were going to shoot a mime, would you use a silencer? Absolutely, but mostly so I'd have a better chance of getting away with it.

If a word in the dictionary were mispelled, how would we know? Someone would complain on the internet.

Is there another word for synonym? Let's go with equivalent.

Can vegetarians eat animal crackers? I suppose, though if they're concerned with eating healthy they shouldn't.

Do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections? That'd be a waste of time, so yeah, probably.

Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny? No, I imagine it's just harder to kidnap a clown to eat. You'd have to take them from a crowded circus or wherever else clowns hang out.

If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong? Of course.

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation? I wouldn't think so.

How young can you die of old age? 79

If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back? This is the worst question, ha.

How many people does it take to change a searchlight bulb? Okay, this is the worst.

Is it still real to you? It is still real to me, dammit.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked? He's soon to be dead.

Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines? Because atms are mass produced, it would cost more to make an atm without it.

What do batteries run on? Chemical energy, and yeah I had to look it up.

If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages? I get it.

If nobody buys a ticket to a movie do they still show it? Maybe, in case some comes in late.

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle? No air in the bottle.

Batman & Robin or The Room? B&R because I haven't seen The Room yet. :csad: I watched Batman and Robin in the theater and even as a nine year old who would be entertained by most anything, especially with Batman involved, I was disappointed by that movie. It's so terrible, I should watch it again.

Mayonnaise or Broccoli? Broccoli for sure.

Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? :eek:

If I melt dry ice, can I take a bath without getting wet? You wouldn't be able to take a one.

How do you like my nonsensical questions? They were pretty terrible, and I wasted a lot of time on them. :awesome:

Do you have any infractions? If so, do you care to tell us how you got them? I have just one. One time someone popped into the Lounge under the name "Hogslayer", they were a banned member posting under an account they had forgotten about. JAL, or ApatowCrew as some of us would know him, asked "How does one become a "Hogslayer"?". I responded with, "By f****** your sister? :huh:".

Totally worth it.

If you could have one TV sitcom house as your real home, which one would you pick? The house from Two and a Half Men, only because it's on the beach.

List 5 movie titles that associate with 5 hypesters.

Fresh Prince(rip)- Don't Be a Menace
Anubis- The Crying Game
C Lee- The Terminator
Community Diner- ZombieLand
ETM- It's a Wonderful Life

Post 5 songs/singles you want us to listen.

From the western Appaloosa- [YT]K28Lmt8wOyI[/YT]

From The Wire- [YT]lao306nah3w[/YT]

Heard this in a skateboard video I used to watch- [YT]0fX1dInATOU[/YT]

Why this hasn't been used for a terrible Punisher fan video on YouTube yet I do not know- [YT]Sk2aejdfEKk[/YT]

Can't go wrong with these guys- [YT]tfq9-kisRSM[/YT]

What is your least favorite word? I'll be cliche and say, No.

What turns you on? Skinny girls with fat asses. Girls in blue jeans with boots. Girls with big noses, lips, or eyes.

What turns you off? Sl**tiness. Stuck up attitudes. Smoking.

What sound do you love? The sound of a train from far away, at night when everything else is quiet.

What sound do you hate? Car horns. Get out and knock, call, or send a text! :cmad:

What is your favorite curse word? Said in moderation, F***.

What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? I don't currently have a profession, but I'd like to try auto technician.

What profession would you not like to do? Anything that would require sitting behind a desk for hours a day, which is what I do a lot of now sadly.

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

It may be lame but, "You did your best."

Last edited:
Hi my name is (Insert your username here), you might remember me on SHH for such things/threads as?

What is your biggest regret and if you could relive that moment what would you have done differently?

Tell the story of your first love, not necessarily your greatest love.

What’s your biggest geek collectible?

If you were a celebrity, what would you demand in your dressing room?

What was your first?
Tape/CD
DVD/Blu-Ray
Automobile
Video Game

How did you find out about the birds and the bees?

Who has been your biggest influence and why?

Where is your next vacation spot?

If you moved tomorrow, outside of family or friends, etc. what would you miss most about the place you were living?

How do you deal with stress?

Hi my name is (Insert your username here), you might remember me on SHH for such things/threads as? Hi, my name is Holiday, you might remember me from the NFL thread which is one of few threads I often frequent. Plus I got to make it this year after winning the playoff pool. :word:

What is your biggest regret and if you could relive that moment what would you have done differently? It's not one particular moment, but when I was younger I decided to stop caring about myself and my future so I sat around and did nothing with myself for the better part of ten years. I realize I wasted a lot of my life but I'm trying to turn it around now.
Tell the story of your first love, not necessarily your greatest love. I wouldn't say that I've ever been in love.
What’s your biggest geek collectible? I will say my collection of LEGO. I have my comics and a few action figures but it gets no geekier than making models with tiny plastic blocks.

If you were a celebrity, what would you demand in your dressing room? X-Box 360 with some games, chocolate milk and Hershey bars with almonds.

What was your first?
Tape/CD I believe it was an Aerosmith single, Falling in Love is Hard on the Knees. I remember the cover but not the song.
DVD/Blu-Ray I think it was Spider-Man.
Automobile 78' El Camino
Video Game It was a WWF game for PS1. Stone Cold Steve Austin may have been on the cover. It was around '98 maybe.

How did you find out about the birds and the bees? My older cousin. He was in his teens so I would take all my questions to him. When I was a little older, nine or ten, my stepdad at the time tried to give me "the talk". It was completely awkward and I already knew the basics at that point.

Who has been your biggest influence and why? That same cousin I mentioned. I always looked up to him growing up, which looking back on it wasn't the best thing because he was teenager so he wasn't a exactly the ideal role model.

Where is your next vacation spot? Taking a vacation right now is the last thing on my mind so it's hard to answer this. I'd want it to be somewhere warm though, preferably on the beach so probably Florida since it's close.
If you moved tomorrow, outside of family or friends, etc. what would you miss most about the place you were living?
Excluding friends and family... I'll say the food. There's some really good places to eat here that other areas wouldn't have.

How do you deal with stress?

If it's a person that is stressing me out, I'll try to get away from them. If it's something else I'll find a relaxing hobby, something to take my mind off of it. Listening to music can help.

Are you currently happy with where you are in life? Why or why not?

Are you currently happy with where you are in life? Why or why not?

At the moment, definitely not. I'm still living at home, I'm currently unemployed, I have no health insurance, don't have a decent car. These are all problems I've brought on myself though, and really it isn't too bad right now. I have a plan to go community college once I get a better vehicle that won't cost me so much in gas driving to school. I'll probably be living at home for another couple of years but that isn't a big deal to me.

Closed. Thanks to all who participated! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"