150 human animal hybrids grown in UK labs: Embryos have been produced secretively for

I just got done watching Splice when I came in and read that article. I hope those scientists haven't already created a Dren.

It'd probably be more soul less than a hooker though.

Have people actual read the article though?
None of these hybrids are used for anything more than stem cells or grown anywhere past the 14 day mark after which time they are destroyed.

People get overly excited about these things.

None of these hybrids are used for anything more than stem cells or grown anywhere past the 14 day mark after which time they are destroyed

People are (rather obviously) reacting to the implications.
Remember those teeny tiny little inconsequential atoms? Well, now they are destroyer of worlds.

True, but what are the implications really?
People need to realize scientist have been playing god for a long time already, so what is it then, that they'll somehow create some hybrid that'll multiply, conquer and enslave us?

True, but what are the implications really?

No idea. But not less than 50-60 years ago an entire country thought blue eye's and blond hair was the ultimate being. Jews were being cooked and there hair used as a resource to fight a war. Then you had Nanking in which woman were veiwed as nothing more than pig designed to be used for sex (one shared around 20 men) then disposed off. Who knows what wacky crap we can come up with, humanitys depravity doesn't seem to have any limit in the correct climate.

Anytime man tries to play God, it never plays out well. I don't think this will be any different. Some people think it's a cool idea or whatever, ok... But really.

The implications are far more important than the current technology allows or the current level of experimenting going on is. There won't be human-animal hybrids running around any time soon but it is possible within our lifetime it will happen and that's the concern. How ever it is used or misused will have severe ramifications for humanity and the Earth. The benefits can be enormous just as the abuse can be terrifiying.

No idea. But not less than 50-60 years ago an entire country thought blue eye's and blond hair was the ultimate being. Jews were being cooked and there hair used as a resource to fight a war. Then you had Nanking in which woman were veiwed as nothing more than pig designed to be used for sex (one shared around 20 men) then disposed off. Who knows what wacky crap we can come up with, humanitys depravity doesn't seem to have any limit in the correct climate.

I know humans are horrendous ***** with limitless lows to their depravity, but I still don't see how this particular case has any parallels whatsoever with eugenics, mass murder of millions of jews, the rape of nanking or anything else remotely similar.

I'm sure you aren't doing it on purpose but you're coming off like FOX news or something in your use of fear. These are specimens in petri dishes being used for cures to cancer, neurological disorders and other beneficial things.

I know humans are horrendous ***** with limitless lows to their depravity, but I still don't see how this particular case has any parallels whatsoever with eugenics, mass murder of millions of jews, the rape of nanking or anything else remotely similar.

Each of the three examples I gave you was how they view other human-beings worth and use. The Nazi's went as far as to inject blue dye into the eyes of Jews without the use of any anesthesia. In another example, to help better German soldiers from diseases and stuff like gangrene from open wounds. The Jews would have glass rubbed on open wounds (again without anesthesia) forced to live as long as possible with an gaping open wound to see how long it would take to be effected and how long it would take for them to die. For the sake of more "pure" humans.

I mean with stuff UN and America touting it's cheesy fluff it gives the impression we are now some sort of super civilized united world who fight for justice, like a bad comic book. I can remember within my short lifetime crap in Bosnia was going down with genocide. The super powers done bugger all simply because it offered nothing beneficial. Bush was well aware most Americans never heard or could point it out on a map. So, who cares?

Last edited:
I spy with my bloodshot eye FURRIES. ****ING FURRIES EVERYWHERE.

Lord only knows what you can do with the tail.

That's right, I read the fanfic.

In about 20 years,there might be an army of hybrid humans to take over the world.

if this is indeed real, it's fascinating yet scary at the same time..........

Man playing God or messing with nature tends not to end well...........

one of these days, we are going to create some "thing" that will come around and bite us on the proverbial a** ( be it a creature or some virus or something else deadly ).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papapasmurfsmur
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"