17 year old drug kingpin busted

Cops first became aware of a high-grade hydroponic strain of marijuana being sold for $350-$400 an ounce in the Mason school district near Cincinnati last year. An undercover agent began making buys at Mason High School, where the teenager was a student, and uncovered a dealing operation headed by the arrested student.
"The undercover officer uncovered six students or former students working for that individual and trafficking drugs in two school districts," Fornshell told ABC News.

Sounds like some 21 Jump Street action.

it's hilarious to me when the media is shocked about drugs existing in the suburbs.

Honestly...weed should NOT be illegal, it should be a controlled substance just like Tobacco or Alchy. Seriously, the pro's of weed outweighs the cons. Only reason is illegal is because of big time companies, and christian politicians.

So many Mary J dealers are out there today (especially kids like this guy) because it's such an easy profitable buisness. It potentially pays the same as a full time fast food job, and requires 1/4 the strength. I know because I dealt with friends who sold weed here and there.

The drug it self is harmless essentially, but obtaining it and getting rid of it for money is potentially more dangerous then a cage match with Charles Bronson if you don't know the right people.

Make it legal, tax the holy hell out of it. Have it sold at convenience stores/specialty dispensers (like they have in Cali) and make it illegal to sell/grow in large quantities.

This issue should have at least been resolved by the late 70's, this is 2012, almost 2013, you'd think we would have resolved this. Even half of Europe is even Decriminalizing it.

Honestly...weed should NOT be illegal, it should be a controlled substance just like Tobacco or Alchy. Seriously, the pro's of weed outweighs the cons. Only reason is illegal is because of big time companies, and christian politicians.

actually, its illegal because in the early 1900's the drug was most prevalent in the black communities and so it was outlawed in an attempt to further oppress black people.

actually, its illegal because in the early 1900's the drug was most prevalent in the black communities and so it was outlawed in an attempt to further oppress black people.

Yeah I know that, I meant that the only reason why it's illegal NOW is because of the reasons i stated.

My bad :oldrazz:

Wait seriously? I'm not trying to call you out at all. Just want to learn more about this. Do you have any links to articles about this?

So...a less extreme and interesting version of The Pin from BRICK.

Hollywood's already done that.

And to think I actually wasted time in high school learning and trying to be the class clown....

So many Mary J dealers are out there today (especially kids like this guy) because it's such an easy profitable buisness. It potentially pays the same as a full time fast food job, and requires 1/4 the strength. I know because I dealt with friends who sold weed here and there.

The drug it self is harmless essentially, but obtaining it and getting rid of it for money is potentially more dangerous then a cage match with Charles Bronson if you don't know the right people.

Make it legal, tax the holy hell out of it. Have it sold at convenience stores/specialty dispensers (like they have in Cali) and make it illegal to sell/grow in large quantities.

This issue should have at least been resolved by the late 70's, this is 2012, almost 2013, you'd think we would have resolved this. Even half of Europe is even Decriminalizing it.

Well the selling of weed may be a victimless crime to you , but you do know that street gangs tend to force the dealers to pay a street tax right ? If they don't pay it , they tend to die. Also that money goes towards the gangs activities and they also give that money to the Mexican Mafia and the cartels in Mexico. So , yeah keep on thinking that.:whatever:

Actually.......

After the Mexican Revolution of 1910, Mexican immigrants flooded into the U.S., introducing to American culture the recreational use of marijuana. The drug became associated with the immigrants, and the fear and prejudice about the Spanish-speaking newcomers became associated with marijuana. Anti-drug campaigners warned against the encroaching "Marijuana Menace," and terrible crimes were attributed to marijuana and the Mexicans who used it.

Well the selling of weed may be a victimless crime to you , but you do know that street gangs tend to force the dealers to pay a street tax right ? If they don't pay it , they tend to die. Also that money goes towards the gangs activities and they also give that money to the Mexican Mafia and the cartels in Mexico. So , yeah keep on thinking that.:whatever:

He's talking about making it legal, you do know that right? Did you read the post or........?

He's talking about making it legal, you do know that right? Did you read the post or........?
You realize that it's going to cost a s*** load of money just to create new laws to regulate marijuana. How much would they tax it ? What penalties would be involved with minors who are in possession of it much like tobacco and alcohol. There's also states that would like to prohibit its use within their borders. So there's all the s*** involved in that. That's why I always hated the "legalize pot man" crowd. They don't even think about the costs involved in actually legalizing it.

You realize that it's going to cost a s*** load of money just to create new laws to regulate marijuana. How much would they tax it ? What penalties would be involved with minors who are in possession of it much like tobacco and alcohol. There's also states that would like to prohibit its use within their borders. So there's all the s*** involved in that. That's why I always hated the "legalize pot man" crowd. They don't even think about the costs involved in actually legalizing it.

You don't think. The guy mentioned making it legal and you start going off about street gangs and street tax? You're all over the place bro.

Tax? Same a alcohol.
Penalties? Same a alcohol.

See, that's why I always found the "It's not that easy to legalize pot" crowd to be funny. They just don't think about stuff.

You don't think. The guy mentioned making it legal and you start going off about street gangs and street tax? You're all over the place bro.

Tax? Same a alcohol.
Penalties? Same a alcohol.

See, that's why I always found the "It's not that easy to legalize pot" crowd to be funny. They just don't think about stuff.
He was saying that the dealers are harmless. I was educating him on the fact that street gangs , prison gangs and the cartels in Mexico make profit off of the small time dealers. So yeah it's a vicious cycle.

Alcohol usage has been around for a long time in the United States. When America was founded there wasn't much trouble in making laws about it. Pot is a whole different animal. Did you not see the part about how the government has to make new laws regarding it's usage ? Because that's kinda what has to happen.

He was saying that the dealers are harmless. I was educating him on the fact that street gangs , prison gangs and the cartels in Mexico make profit off of the small time dealers. So yeah it's a vicious cycle.

Alcohol usage has been around for a long time in the United States. When America was founded there wasn't much trouble in making laws about it. Pot is a whole different animal. Did you not see the part about how the government has to make new laws regarding it's usage ? Because that's kinda what has to happen.

I don't even care man. You just said some stupid stuff and I wanted to jump in and respond and I did and I'm done. Now if you'd excuse me I'm going to smoke some cannabis.

I don't even care man. You just said some stupid stuff and I wanted to jump in and respond and I did and I'm done. Now if you'd excuse me I'm going to smoke some cannabis.
So saying that whole pot industry in America has blood on it's hands is stupid ?:whatever:

There was a kid in almost every school when I was growing up who sold a little weed on the side. Nothing on the scale of this.

$20,000 a month? I hardly see $20 a month.

I think everyone here needs to relax and smoke a blunt. You're killing my buzz, guise. :wow:

If anything, making it legal would shut down a lot of drug dealers. These small time chumps would have to compete with big business who could get more and sell cheaper than they could afford to sell it for. Look at when they made alcohol illegal decades ago. People became rich because of bootlegging during prohibition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"