18 Song from a decade ago....

Movies205

Corporate Money
Reaction score
So I found an empty cd case in my house but on the cover of the jewel case it said "Matt's CD #3" with a list of songs. It refers to my old brother back when he was in the sixth grade, he was one of the few with access to a CD Burner (You remember 4x) and internet so he'd make CDs and take them to the dances back then... Here are 18 songs that were all the rage 10 years ago... Granted these were done by a 6th grader in 1998.

---
1. Wierd Al - Pretty Fly for a Rabbi
2. Brittany Spears - Baby One More Time
3. Brittany Spears - Crazy
4. Ginuwine - So Anxious
5. Godsmack - Keep Away
6. Jen Lopez - Waiting for Tonight
7. Juvenile - Back that thang Up (Radio Edit version since it's a catholic school)
8. Marriah Carrey - Heart Breaker
9. Marylyn Manson - Dopeshow
10. Marylyn Manson- Don't Like 'em
11. Nirvana - Heart Shaped Box
12. Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
13. ORgy - Stitches
14. Red Hot Chilli Peppers - All Round the World
15. Rob Zombie- Living Dead Girl
16. Stain - Mud Shovel
17. Marylyn Manson - Rock is Dead
18. Bif Naked - Moment of Weak
---

Ten years later... Rob Zombie's making movies now, Brittany Spears had a kid and is insane,Godsmack still putting out the same music they were 10 years ago, Mariah fell and cameback, and the following have not been heard from since Ginuwine, Stain, Bif Naked, Orgy, and Juvenile.

Weird Al, Britney Spears, & J-Lo didn't become big until '99.

Godsmack rules though.

Zombie, Manson, Chili Peppers, Nirvana and Godsmack are all good. The rest of that stuff isn't my cup of tea.

So I found an empty cd case in my house but on the cover of the jewel case it said "Matt's CD #3" with a list of songs. It refers to my old brother back when he was in the sixth grade, he was one of the few with access to a CD Burner (You remember 4x) and internet so he'd make CDs and take them to the dances back then... Here are 18 songs that were all the rage 10 years ago... Granted these were done by a 6th grader in 1998.

---
1. Wierd Al - Pretty Fly for a Rabbi
2. Brittany Spears - Baby One More Time
3. Brittany Spears - Crazy
4. Ginuwine - So Anxious
5. Godsmack - Keep Away
6. Jen Lopez - Waiting for Tonight
7. Juvenile - Back that thang Up (Radio Edit version since it's a catholic school)
8. Marriah Carrey - Heart Breaker
9. Marylyn Manson - Dopeshow
10. Marylyn Manson- Don't Like 'em
11. Nirvana - Heart Shaped Box
12. Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
13. ORgy - Stitches
14. Red Hot Chilli Peppers - All Round the World
15. Rob Zombie- Living Dead Girl
16. Stain - Mud Shovel
17. Marylyn Manson - Rock is Dead
18. Bif Naked - Moment of Weak
---

Ten years later... Rob Zombie's making movies now, Brittany Spears had a kid and is insane,Godsmack still putting out the same music they were 10 years ago, Mariah fell and cameback, and the following have not been heard from since Ginuwine, Stain, Bif Naked, Orgy, and Juvenile.
that cd was most likely burnt in 99, and as far as I can remember, Nirvana was not "all the rage" in 98, not even Rage was "all the rage" in 98
Orgy's debut came out in 99, and Californication, if I'm not mistaken came out in 2000
wasn't "rock is dead" a 2000 song too?

The2BGirl2BIs2BMine2BUSA2B727272BSI.jpg

Im going to guess Mike passed on the girl :o

that cd was most likely burnt in 99, and as far as I can remember, Nirvana was not "all the rage" in 98, not even Rage was "all the rage" in 98
Orgy's debut came out in 99, and Californication, if I'm not mistaken came out in 2000
wasn't "rock is dead" a 2000 song too?

Californication (The Album) was big in summer of '99. I remember Scar Tissue was one of the big hits that summer. As for the song Californication. You never know, because the life of a CD was a lot longer then.

Same goes for Mechanical Animals by Manson. That CD came out in the fall of '98, but you never know how long he kept bringing out singles. I do know he released Holy Wood in 2000.

I agree...this was not a good album.
If there was not some good classic Journey....Chicago....Genesis...then its not a good album

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"