18 year old has eaten only ramen for the past 13 years

Honestly, I'm not surprised she's from the UK. :o Sorry hopeful, but your country lacks in awesome food!

Real ramen is delicious, and pretty healthy if you put a lot of veggies in it. The instant stuff...not so much. :o

The mum sounds like a nut job.

Why the **** would you appease with your kids that much.

Also, she does not look 5'3" and 98 lbs. My mom's 3 inches shorter and weighs the same, and she's physically thinner. Much thinner, actually.

This girl must not have ANY muscle mass on her. It must be all fat. :csad:

That's a whole new level of broke!

I'd hate to be the store manager if Ramen noodles went out of stock. :o

I like Ramen noodles, sometimes I add a shot of hot sauce.

I buy stuff and get tired of it after eating it once......but 13 years...thats dedication...

Without it, this girl has probably suffered stunted growth and IQ, osteoporosis, heart and kidney damage, and high blood pressure.
No wonder why she's smiling in all the photos.

She should have been removed from her idiot mother by child services years ago and placed with a family that gives a **** about her.

The body—especially one that's still developing—needs protein, minerals, and nutrients to grow; that's just basic common sense. Without it, this girl has probably suffered stunted growth and IQ, osteoporosis, heart and kidney damage, and high blood pressure. Her lifespan has likely been shortened as well.
This is terribly sad, she's still just a kid.

If government had as much dedication removing our dependancy of crude oil as this woman has had eating Ramen for 13 years straight.....this world would be a lot better place to live

I hate that she is smiling in the photos like everything is fine.

Also this reminds me of the chicken nugget girl. I'm not sure which is worse.

in terms of nutrient content it might actually be the ramen girl who is worst off

I never heard of the chicken nugget girl. Am I the only one?

This thread fills my nose with nasty smells.

a whole year ago this happened!? you're right this is prehistoric...I didnt even think chicken nuggets were invented back then!

Thanks Xavier

Edit: After looking at the article she has the metabolism of nothing short of Wonder Woman's........the fact she isnt 1000lbs in those photos is astonishing

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"