1st Look at Spidey

I'm thinking he'll meet up with him perhaps a brief skirmish, fight him with the black suit, and then fight sandman and venom in the red and blue

Hulktified said:
my theory is Sandman won't last passed the first quarter of the movie. and this is the beginning. Spidey will brawl with Sandman, win, and then the symbiote story will mold its way in. I mean, c'mon, what are they gonna do? have Spidey's first fight be against some bank robbers or car thieves where no challenge is posed? or how about this for originality: A BURNING BUILDING! surely we haven't seen that yet in SM1 or 2... right.

they're raising the bar in this movie and certainly they're not gonna start off with Spidey fighting crap criminals. this time a bigger criminal will do the trick. and I wouldn't call Sandman a villain, just a criminal. Spiderman will make relatively quick work of the dipstick but it'll be way more interesting than watching him swinging through the intersections chasing cheap suckers.

I dont know why ppl keep saying that Sandman isnt gonna have a big role. Church has already said he's the main villian of the film.

tonytr1687 said:
I dont know why ppl keep saying that Sandman isnt gonna have a big role. Church has already said he's the main villian of the film.

^Yep:up:

He's definitely going to have a big role. He don't get a oscar nominated actor to be in a movie for 5 minutes. Church is going to be awesome in this film.

This pic poses an interesting question. Cause does Venom even appear in this film? We have clues that Peter gets the symbiote but does he lose it in this film and battles Eddie as Venom or will that be part 4? Cause this scene could take place in the beginning or end of the movie.

Catman said:
This pic poses an interesting question. Cause does Venom even appear in this film? We have clues that Peter gets the symbiote but does he lose it in this film and battles Eddie as Venom or will that be part 4? Cause this scene could take place in the beginning or end of the movie.

I think Venom is going to be the suprise ending, ala the Willem Dafoe cameo in Spider-man 2.

The suprize was spoiled for me. I read the last pages of the novel while at the store and I was ruined.

Are some you guys serious? This COULD possibly be the opening scene of the movie.OF COURSE spidey would wear his red/blue suit in the movie.This is most likely spidey first fight against Sandman.

Tony Stark said:
I think Venom is going to be the suprise ending, ala the Willem Dafoe cameo in Spider-man 2.

I hope not. Unless Raimi is doing the 4th film because that could leave us f***ed for the sequel. Even if he built up the story properly before he left, the next director could come along with a completely different style that would just clash with what has already gone on and completely ruin it.

Though if Raimi does does commit to the 4th then I wouldn't mind so much, it would just be a case of putting up with the wait.

GoldGoblin said:
So spidey will only have one fight with the black suit on,and that will be against Sandman in the underground subway.I was hoping for more than that.

Where does it state that spidey will have only 1 fight in the black costume?:o

The Infernal said:
I hope not. Unless Raimi is doing the 4th film because that could leave us f***ed for the sequel. Even if he built up the story properly before he left, the next director could come along with a completely different style that would just clash with what has already gone on and completely ruin it.

Though if Raimi does does commit to the 4th then I wouldn't mind so much, it would just be a case of putting up with the wait.

Raimi will do all 6. im sure of it.

and he has said he will "if the material is good"

and it is. :up:

James"007"Bond said:
Where does it state that spidey will have only 1 fight in the black costume?:o

^Do the math.Spidey fights the GG2 first in the beginning of the movie in his regular costume,pictures have now shown spidey fights Sandman in the armor car scene with his regular costume,and when spidey fights Sandman at the contruction site in the end of the movie,Venom will be teamed up with Sandman.

So that only leaves spidey wearing the black suit fighting Sandman in the undergound subway.Hopefully it will be a long battle.

GoldGoblin said:
^Do the math.Spidey fights the GG2 first in the beginning of the movie in his regular costume,pictures have now shown spidey fights Sandman in the armor car scene with his regular costume,and when spidey fights Sandman at the contruction site in the end of the movie,Venom will be teamed up with Sandman.

So that only leaves spidey wearing the black suit fighting Sandman in the undergound subway.Hopefully it will be a long battle.

That's if you take the Q&A as Gospel truth.

Anyone else notice that the numbers on top of the truck reference the first date of the symbioute costume's appearance in Amazing Spider-Man (April 1984)? Nice touch.

Dead Kitty said:
It wouldn't be after because why would Sandman need money towards the end of the movie. It just wouldn't make sense.

yeah, get used to it, nothing i say makes sense.

That phot looks fake. I've seen that before but in the red/blue costume from Spidey 2. I'll find it.

It IS fake....I think this gives me an idea...

alfiemoon said:
Anyone else notice that the numbers on top of the truck reference the first date of the symbioute costume's appearance in Amazing Spider-Man (April 1984)? Nice touch.
Good eye! :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"