2007 NCAA Football - Bowl-mania!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas put the hurtin on AZ State last night.

That man Chris Jessie is lucky that Texas defense was solid basically the whole game because that was a huge momentum shifter

Go MSU! :)
how can you keep Fran banned on such a huge day for his boys!

Hoyer is blowing chunks, dude needs to release the ball sooner.

Hoyer made my blood pressure go sky high today...
im feeling so sick right now...

MSU is one decent QB away from being a great team.....should have had Ringer in the QB position, and just kept running the ball.

Sorry 'bout your luck MSU fans...but don't feel bad; it's only a matter of time until Lloyd goes out with a whimper.

Have to say that although I'm extremely disappointed in Hoyer, it was still a great game to watch.

Never gave up in every game, hung with every team.

We did pretty good, especially since BC was a #2 team in the season at one time, and since 2 of our best defensive players were gone for the game.

What saddens me is that every single player on MSU played their heart out. Except Hoyer. Seriously, some of those passes looked so awful, you could think he was trying to throw the game away :csad:

Very impressed with what the D did last night. VERY impressed. Stepped up, and kept us in the game the whole time.

Although the officiating did suck... on that bomb from Ryan, the WR for BC clearly pushed off the defender. Stunned to not see a flag on that.

Also, I saw at least 5 holding calls on #67 for BC, and on Ryan's first TD pass, Baldwin got pushed from behind.

Not trying to complain, just saying that the Big 12 refs suck :o

MSU's defense was pretty good for missing 2 great players...and Ryans bomb down the field to (i believe) Gunnel was crap cuz he pushed off on one of our players to get open(the score to get them the 24 points)
i was really pissed when i saw that
what was killing us is that we couldnt run every play and when we needed a couple good passes it always seemed like BC got a couple good int's....*sigh*
im really proud of MSU either way...we should be a force next year

MSU just stopped running, when BC was scared when Jehuu was on the field :huh:

Next year Hoyer will be better. This should be a wake-up call for the young man.

2007 NCAA Football Bowl Pool Results: Fran's Return

9 points total for: Superman79
8 points total for: Arc-Light, Badger, StorminNorman
6 points total for: Byrd Man, Fran
5 points total for: New York Spider, rdh007

All bowls accounted for except tonight's Alamo Bowl.

Whoops... do you have your picks handy via PM? I accidentally deleted them.

Mississippi State beats Central Florida! Oh yeah :woot:

2007 NCAA Football Bowl Pool Results: Fran's Return

9 points total for: Superman79
8 points total for: Arc-Light, Badger, StorminNorman
6 points total for: Byrd Man, Fran
5 points total for: New York Spider, rdh007

All bowls accounted for except tonight's Alamo Bowl.

Takin the lead and not lookin back!! hoo-ah!!! :woot:

Very pleased with this text message I heard was seen on the scoreboard during the game Friday: "Lloyd Carr has gonorrhea"

LOL.

That's too bad they closed the thread for '08. I've been wanting to say this for a long time; The UCLA football Bruins are back.

Go Illini.

War Hawai'i.

Geaux Tigers.

Saban's boys beating the Buffaloes :eek:

Very pleased with this text message I heard was seen on the scoreboard during the game Friday: "Lloyd Carr has gonorrhea"

LOL.
I fail to see anything that a MSU fan could find funny on that scoreboard...

Urban Meyer University 42 - Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeechigan 14

I thought it was a little distasteful, but it is funny that the Champs Sports people didn't see that one in-time to erase it. :o

A little distasteful, but I generally agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"