2011/2012 NBA Thread: The Heat is On - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwightmare is over for now...the sequel coming summer 2013

If you're not a fan of Miami, Okc, or LA... your team stands no chance, sadly.:csad:

Dwight will fit nicely, it will be alright. Kobe will surely butt heads with him, but it may be needed, for Dwight to mature a little. I see no problem with Dwight being there...I see more of an issue with Coach Brown having control of the team. Glad the Lakers retain Gasol.

Damn .... Kobe, Nash, Gasol and Howard

My Bulls have Rose with one knee ...

My Knicks just became oldest team in the world.

Doc Rivers shaking his head at trade haha

I hate these "super" teams being created. Of course, that's probably only because there isn't one in Chicago.

Well with Dwight out west, you know what this means? The Knicks are the number 2 team in the East! And please don't say Boston. :dry:

I hate these "super" teams being created. Of course, that's probably only because there isn't one in Chicago.

Well, Boston kind of started the ball rolling with their "Big Three" of Pierce, KG, and Allen. Of course, now they can't even beat the Big Three over at Miami, and in fact they are no longer the threesome with Allen joining the Heat in the summer.

Well with Dwight out west, you know what this means? The Knicks are the number 2 team in the East! And please don't say Boston. :dry:

It's going to be interesting but I'm not gonna sell Philly short on this one.

Now that Dwight finally got his trade, I'm closing this. See the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"