2012/2013 NBA thread: Chasing the Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Spurs rest players, get slapped with a quarter million dollar fine.

Heat rest players, nothing. Someone explain that one to me :huh:

The Spurs rest players, get slapped with a quarter million dollar fine.

Heat rest players, nothing. Someone explain that one to me :huh:

Wade has been dealing with a knee injury these last couple of weeks and LeBron supposedly tweaked his ankle the other night.

That 27 win streak probably gave The Heat an excuse to rest players whenever they want too.

blackcelebkids_com.jpg

040113-ervin-johnson-launch-v4-1.jpg

Magic son comes out of the closet

Wade has been dealing with a knee injury these last couple of weeks and LeBron supposedly tweaked his ankle the other night.

That 27 win streak probably gave The Heat an excuse to rest players whenever they want too.
I thought Lebron was out with a hamstring injury.

Hamstring? ESPN recently said LeBron injured his ankle. Perhaps it was an error on their part.
Really, I've read hamstring from them as well, unless a reporter said it out loud and got it mixed up.

Really, I've read hamstring from them as well, unless a reporter said it out loud and got it mixed up.

That was probably it. Sites keep saying hamstring, not ankle.

Shaq thanked Adam Sandler, Jack Nicolson, Penny Marshall........ and not Kobe

..... ****ing hilarious! That's my dude

47 minutes? I hope this isn't Kobe's idea, he's been playing the whole game the last few outings & I don't get it. Maybe that keeps that bone spur from tightening up or something, but I can't see this formula making much sense. Still balled out tonight though haters....

So apparently the Lakers goofed on Shaq's retirement jersey, I'm sure he doesn't care but they actually put Shaq's name on the front of a Lakers jersey, not the back. :facepalm:

766235.jpg

Shane Battier says we'll see a female NBA player in our lifetime.

lol

grizzlez and Conley choked that game away. Their lack of a go to guy is going to bite them in the playoffs

Kobe just throwing up horse **** in the clutch and bricking everything.. How he continues to get his number called at the end of games is truly one of the more astounding things I've ever witnessed in sports. The dude is easily one of the most overrated clutch performers in Sports history...

grizzlez and Conley choked that game away. Their lack of a go to guy is going to bite them in the playoffs

Kobe just throwing up horse **** in the clutch and bricking everything.. How he continues to get his number called at the end of games is truly one of the more astounding things I've ever witnessed in sports. The dude is easily one of the most overrated clutch performers in Sports history...
[YT]AQd2h4X0O2E[/YT]

Terrific win by the Knicks this afternoon. 12th in a row/50th of the year and against one of the league's elite. :up:

For the first time in its franchise history, the Clippers have won the Pacific Division title.

What makes it even more impressive is that it was done in Los Angeles against the L.A. Lakers. When Chris Paul arrived in Los Angeles to join forces with Blake Griffin, there was lots of talk about who will be the face of LA.

Well, the LOB CITY Clippers are definitely not shying away from that discussion.

Congrats to L.A. Clippers for making a statement by winning the Pacific Division title!

For the first time in its franchise history, the Clippers have won the Pacific Division title.

What makes it even more impressive is that it was done in Los Angeles against the L.A. Lakers. When Chris Paul arrived in Los Angeles to join forces with Blake Griffin, there was lots of talk about who will be the face of LA.

Well, the LOB CITY Clippers are definitely not shying away from that discussion.

Congrats to L.A. Clippers for making a statement by winning the Pacific Division title!

As a Lakers fan, congratulations. It's a huge deal for them.

But, sweeping the Lakers still won't cover up the inconsistencies in the Clippers come the postseason.

Now that the Clippers are more successful maybe Donald Sterling will clean up some of those slums he owns. HAHAHAHAHA Who am I kidding?

Now that the Clippers are more successful maybe Donald Sterling will clean up some of those slums he owns. HAHAHAHAHA Who am I kidding?

My buddy was on a jury recently in one of those cases.....just incredible how that guy treats his tenants. No wonder he had to pay out a few million.

Why does that make it more impressive?

Winning a division title is a joke. Nobody gives a ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"