2012/2013 NBA thread: My Team is Better Than Your Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers with the upset over Charlotte at home! :wow:
Against three bad teams and BARELY beat Charlotte at home..............Kobe is showing his value. :whatever: When Dwight leaves and the lakers are stuck in mediocrity for 5 years, blame Kobe. :o

...with the Dunlap-led Bobcats trying their damnedest to find a way to lose.

Doc, I wasn't blaming Kobe's 30pt outings for their loses.

I'll have to check your temperature, that's crazy talk around these parts ;)

Lakers with the upset over Charlotte at home! :wow:
Against three bad teams and BARELY beat Charlotte at home..............Kobe is showing his value. :whatever: When Dwight leaves and the lakers are stuck in mediocrity for 5 years, blame Kobe. :o

And for the fiscal cliff. Or are we going to ignore that had Kobe not asserted himself with the team down by 18, the Lakers would have, in fact, lost to the lowly Bobcats. I'd say that's more of an indictment on the team, particularly on another night where Metta finds a way to launch almost 20 shots. It must not be so hard to figure out how to get yours after all, smh...

I guess even though this team was bad we can still excuse Pau going 3-10 because he's still "hurt" too?

Last edited:
Mister J in old thread said:
Curry Agrees To 4Y/44M Deal With Warriors
A steal if Steph's ankles cease to behave as if they're made out of paper mâché.
Hound55 in old thread said:
Call me overly pessimistic, but I could still see that deal biting them in the arse.
1. It's 11 million a year locked in for 4 years with a guy who's constantly breaking down (as you mentioned).
2. It's the Warriors.

I know it's only around a third of the way through season 1, and I don't want to jinx him... But I'm glad I'm getting proven wrong so far about this call.

Clippers win 11 in a row tie the franchise record

Clips are on a roll. I hope they stay healthy and keep playing at this level. I'd love to see a fresh face go far in the playoffs.

Knicks are throwing games so Amare could start when he gets back. Why else would they lose to a team of bums like the Bulls. :o

It seems like more and more that he's gonna start when he comes back. They need his size up front.

It seems like more and more that he's gonna start when he comes back. They need his size up front.

I've been telling people over and over here, Melo is not a 4. He's just a good player playing out of position. Amare will help when he gets back. We are like 8-2 or 9-1 with those two playing together under Woodson. It's amazing how people want to count that crap under Dantoni. He seems to have problems getting Dwight and Kobe on the same page.

So you get Amare back. Then you have a big ash body that will either take too many shots or go down with a season ending injury while stretching before the game. Either way, He wont rebound for s**t. :p

Melo's not a 4 but damned if he doesn't play better when he's at the position. Bottom line, they're getting killed against the bigger front lines in the league so Melo and Stat need to figure it out. I've got faith in Woodson to make it work.

Shumpert is the key guy coming back. He needs to give them big minutes or Kidd is gonna be using a walker by March.

So you get Amare back. Then you have a big ash body that will either take too many shoots or go down with a season ending injury while stretching before the game. Either way, He wont rebound for s**t. :p

He worked a lot with Olajuwon in the off season so I'm praying it helps...a LOT.

Hakeem's put together a second career trying to teach people how to move their freakin' feet.

Yeah, I heard he worked with a few players other than Stat. Not a bad gig, Ewing needs to try it because coaching ain't working out for him. He can name his class after Dwight Howard....:o

Dwight should consider shooting his free throws underhanded. Who cares if you look silly, as long as that s**t goes in.

He could just shoot it off the glass, it's legal as far as I know.

So you get Amare back. Then you have a big ash body that will either take too many shots or go down with a season ending injury while stretching before the game. Either way, He wont rebound for s**t. :p
Sounds a lot like Boozer. :o

Well, yeah. Pretty much.

But also four eyes.

Not that anyone cares but why is Avery Johnson sitting out Humphries and Brooks? Well Humphries, I get the feeling Jay Z and Kanye may have whispered in his ear but Brookes? Really? It's no wonder these guys have been losing and it coincides with when he benched these guys.

Not that anyone cares but why is Avery Johnson sitting out Humphries and Brooks? Well Humphries, I get the feeling Jay Z and Kanye may have whispered in his ear but Brookes? Really? It's no wonder these guys have been losing and it coincides with when he benched these guys.
lol, Kanye has zero input on the Nets roster moves. And Jay Z can't tell Avery who to play, he owns less than 1% of the team.

Yeah, I heard he worked with a few players other than Stat. Not a bad gig, Ewing needs to try it because coaching ain't working out for him. He can name his class after Dwight Howard....:o

Just what we need... a whole new generation of Georgetown travellers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"