2012/2013 NBA thread: This thread is POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oklahoma City doesn't beat the Spurs last year if it weren't for the Beard. It'd be interesting to see how that would play out this year. Just how much do you trust Russell Westbrook to play a smart and heady series?

Oklahoma City doesn't beat the Spurs last year if it weren't for the Beard. It'd be interesting to see how that would play out this year. Just how much do you trust Russell Westbrook to play a smart and heady series?
At this point I don't even trust KD to completely hold himself together. Both of them have been out of control this season.

The Thunder weren't the only team I was thinking about.

The Spurs best bet is to take series earlier and make the most of their rest. There's a lot of miles on their clocks.

To tell the truth I gotta feeling the Heat are going to lose.

To tell the truth I gotta feeling the Heat are going to lose.

I want Heat to lose but without KG and Heat having their Big Three on the court I don't think Celtics can win even though the game is in Boston.

Oh my god, Terry was just annihilated by Lebron.

Damn what a game. This is even better than last year's playoffs.

I think this is the most vicious dunk I've ever seen by Lebron...even better than the one where he jumped over that kid's head.

Amazing we're only down 6 points right now.

The last few games Lebron has been pretty much disappearing in the second half...he can't do that this game. If Lebron isn't scoring we're going to lose.

And Miami has got to start forcing turnovers more and CONVERTING on them. That's a big part of our offense and we're not getting it done right now.

WHAT. A. GAME.

Lebron got dat wet wet. Heat are so clutch now it's almost mind blowing. This game had everything.

I ****ing hate Boston.

J currently resides in Souf Beech. :cool:

Boston fans: "Doesn't mean **** because we didn't have KG!"

Me: Shut the **** up.

LeGod was at it again tonight.

That dunk on Terry and fade away shot on Green were nasty. Gifs must happen... now.

I despise Boston (the entire city) so much. You best believe I enjoyed that win.

BFrymouCQAA_VNV.jpg

BFsE9S5CUAE9Wa1.jpg:large

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Ask that mouthy ***** if he was impressed by that.

Oh yeah I forgot Terry said that crap. No wonder Lebron stared him down like that lol.

Way to go Miami, nicely done LBJ, SUCK IT TERRY, ahem sorry, lol.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"