2012 Major League Baseball: Showdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Atlanta should be more supportive of their teams? :huh:

Miami is so weird because it's filled with these transplanted New Yorkers. It's also ok to be a Yankee fan but you have to hate the Knicks, Mets, Rangers, Red Bulls, etc. Annoying as ****.

Maybe Atlanta should be more supportive of their teams? :huh:

the Braves have basically the entire south east as a fan base... its most apparent with Hawks games really... It doesn't happen when Milwaukee or someone like that comes to town... just the big north teams.

Well, the Pirates won today, thank God. Ironically though, it was with the pitcher they are likely getting rid of.

That is one thing I hate, especially in ATL with all sports... If the Yankees, Mets, Phils, Patriots, Celtics, Knicks etc etc come to town, there are literally an equal amount of fans if not more for the opposing team!

:argh: get out of my city :)

Marlins had afternoon game today? At least they steal stealing bases and Ruggz is hitting well over .300 still.

You can't blame a mini fire-sale happening. The payroll was 93 or 103 mil dollars...team should have been in first place or over .500...team sucked, so boom, break it up. Smart decision by Loria. Reyes, Buerhle, Stanton, Lomo are not being dealt, and JJ is likely to stay for now.

Marlins gonna be in last place...only .5 game ahead of last...

Where your avatar come at bro? Dat ass.

Marlins had afternoon game today? At least they steal stealing bases and Ruggz is hitting well over .300 still.

You can't blame a mini fire-sale happening. The payroll was 93 or 103 mil dollars...team should have been in first place or over .500...team sucked, so boom, break it up. Smart decision by Loria. Reyes, Buerhle, Stanton, Lomo are not being dealt, and JJ is likely to stay for now.

Marlins gonna be in last place...only .5 game ahead of last...

Where your avatar come at bro? Dat ass.

its catwoman...and stop staring.

Which catwoman? New one? And I promise to promise tell I will stop staring, but promise you that I promise I can't keep that promise.

Yep the new one, Anne has a couple nice ass shots.

the Braves have basically the entire south east as a fan base... its most apparent with Hawks games really... It doesn't happen when Milwaukee or someone like that comes to town... just the big north teams.
I see that a Hawks games all the time. Only seems to happen to the Falcons when either the Steelers or Packers are in town. Luckily Braves fans are everywhere so they get a good number of people cheering them at road games. When they played in DC last week the crowd was doing The Chop :woot:

547927_10151126091772037_2132085727_n.jpg

Well, Starling Marte hit a homer off the first pitch thrown at him in the majors. Pretty awesome. Not sure if he'll be the answer the Pirates are looking for at the plate, but he's off to a great start. Also, Burnett was awesome tonight. Yeah, I know it was against the Astros, but I'm not giving up on them just yet, even though those two Cubs games they lost are troubling.

Angels get a decent arm and also kept him from the Rangers.

Kinda a big team for Grienke. Wondering how his social anxiety order holds up.

Thanks for the memories Zach and best wishes in California :)

AJ Burnett... man, if only we could start him in every game. The Cubs only had one hit on him tonight. The guy is amazing.

If only I could say that about the rest of the Pittsburgh pitchers. :csad:

I have no idea why we keep starting Bedard. I wouldn't even use him as a relief pitcher.

I really wish someone, anyone would launch an investigation into the Marlins because someone is making tons of cash in all of this and the taxpayers deserve to know what the **** is up. We're footing the bill for more than 80% of that new stadium and it hasn't even been one season and they're in fire sale mode? Something shady is happening here and I wish someone would find out what.

I won't miss him though there's no denying he did many good things for baseball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"