2012 NFL Thread: Football's Fabulous Final Four

lol.gif

"Stank... Hambone. ????!"

"You're dead to me."

"I want it now!!! I want cake now!!"

"I'd kill for a cookie. Stingray, double-sided Scooby snack..."

The Derek Cox and Jim Harbaugh parts killed me.

:lmao:

There's no way he wasn't in on that or at the very least exploited it for publicity.

That Te'o stuff is really weird. Can't wait to hear his story, but I'm sure how he can spin it.

Here in Oregon, people are either happy for Chip and ready to move forward or pissed off at him for leaving all of sudden after saying he was coming back last week.

That Te'o stuff is really weird. Can't wait to hear his story, but I'm sure how he can spin it.

He's claiming it was a man on the internet claiming to be the woman, and then having "others" inform him she died.

********... in this day and age, they didn't use skype or anything, yet he was in love with her lmao

So this guy is trolling for faux ladies on the internet when he is a huge athlete in college? Sweet bro.

********... in this day and age, they didn't use skype or anything, yet he was in love with her lmao

Have you watched Catfish the movie and tv show? You'd be shocked.

So this guy is trolling for faux ladies on the internet when he is a huge athlete in college? Sweet bro.

Nope.

“They started out as just friends,” Brian Te’o said. “Every once in a while, she would travel to Hawaii, and that happened to be the time Manti was home, so he would meet with her there. But within the last year, they became a couple.

“And we came to the realization that she could be our daughter-in-law. Sadly, it won’t happen now.”
-Brian Te’o

Nope. It was all ********. No trolling, no girlfriend, no hoax perpetrated against him. Just ********.

Damn! I was hoping The Panthers would interview him. Oh well. Hue Jackson is still available.

As an outsider looking in who has a passing interest in NFL can someone tell me if fans are happy with how the playoff structure works? It seems to me there's no advantage for teams that are ranked 1st in each conference. They lose one match and they're out.

Arians is the HC of the Cardinals.

:snicker:

As an outsider looking in who has a passing interest in NFL can someone tell me if fans are happy with how the playoff structure works? It seems to me there's no advantage for teams that are ranked 1st in each conference. They lose one match and they're out.

Personally, I like it as it is.

Home field advantage, plus a first round bye for conference leaders. They only need to win two games to reach the Super Bowl as opposed to three.

Its certainly not as stupid as whatever conference wins the Pro Bowl gets homefield advantage in the Super Bowl.

Are you familiar with the Final 5 playoff format? It's an even better reward for a team ranked 1st. It's possible the fairest playoff system on the planet and I think would work well for the NFL.

Are you familiar with the Final 5 playoff format? It's an even better reward for a team ranked 1st. It's possible the fairest playoff system on the planet and I think would work well for the NFL.

Please, no, no, no, noooooooo.

What's wrong with that format? We used it for years in our Rugby league and was universally loved because it rewarded teams based on their standings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"