2012 NFL thread: Manning, Moore & Whatnot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our best receiver today has been Olsen with four receptions (followed by J-Stew with two) What hell guys?! I realize that Denver has a good D but LaFell, Gettis and Smith need to step it up. This is ridiculous.

Our best receiver today has been Olsen with four receptions (followed by J-Stew with two) What hell guys?! I realize that Denver has a good D but LaFell, Gettis and Smith need to step it up. This is ridiculous.

I thought Gettis was ON IR!!!!!!!

That Philip Rivers pick six was hilariously pathetic.

This is stupid, Ravens need to put Tyrod in the game.

3 INT...down...34-3....if that doesn't tell you to sit your rookie QB, I dunno what does...

If Tannehill gets injured, that is on the coach...down 34-3...less than 10 minutes to go, why is he in the game?

Wow, The Saints just handed The Falcons the game. Are you kidding me?????

Atlanta is definitely going to have to make a move to jack up the run game in the off season/draft. Turner Time has clearly come and gone.

The special treatment that Ryan Tannehill is getting with never getting benched. Will eventually cause problems in that locker room if you ask me. This is exactly what happened to Sanchez & him never worrying about losing the starter job. At the very least start taking the guy out when he sucks

Its pretty amazing that Eli Has 2 superbowl rings but he still cannot beat Peyton Manning his big brother no matter what team Peyton plays for.

Damn... glad we got the loss out of the way...but not to the saints!!! Matt Ryan set a career high for passing yards... they turned it over on downs freaking goal line.

and big congrats to Tony G. for his 100th and 101st TD, though he ruined the game winning drive by missing a pass that hit his hands :o

Lot of ball-to-head action in this Cowboys/Eagles game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"