2012 NFL thread: The Sanchez: An Expected Interception

Status
Not open for further replies.
Browns win 2 in a row? I think the Mayans were right.

I didn't notice it after the game, but apparently Mike Tomlin snubbed John Harbaugh after today's Steelers/Ravens matchup.

That makes me him a little better. :)

I like John Harbaugh. He's more likable than Jim Harbaugh.

I respectfully disagree. Now I realize I'm biased here, but John comes off like the whiniest, most immature jackass I've ever seen coaching a team. Jim does come off that way too to some extent, but I get a sense from Jim that it comes from a deeper place, if that makes sense. He seems like the kind of guy who is just so focused on winning that he damn near gives himself a heart attack in every game. John, to me, just seems like a prick who thinks he's smarter than everyone else on the field. He's constantly throwing sh**fits whenever a call doesn't go his way, deliberately pandering to the Baltimore fans who believe that there's this big league conspiracy to keep the Ravens out of the playoffs.

I respectfully disagree. Now I realize I'm biased here, but John comes off like the whiniest, most immature jackass I've ever seen coaching a team. Jim does come off that way too to some extent, but I get a sense from Jim that it comes from a deeper place, if that makes sense. He seems like the kind of guy who is just so focused on winning that he damn near gives himself a heart attack in every game. John, to me, just seems like a prick who thinks he's smarter than everyone else on the field. He's constantly throwing sh**fits whenever a call doesn't go his way, deliberately pandering to the Baltimore fans who believe that there's this big league conspiracy to keep the Ravens out of the playoffs.

:dry: there is a conspiracy. Been one since the Ravens somehow stole the title from the Giants and Kerry Collins back in the day.

:whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever:

Probably Obama's fault.

I disagree. I've watched almost every single Bills game this year. Smith would be a huge upgrade over Fitzpatrick. The Bills need someone who is consistent, something I see in Alex Smith. He's not constantly turning the ball over. The Bills have been bitten with constant turnovers by Fitz over the past two years.

I really can't see Buffalo in line for a decent QB in the draft either. Geno Smith will likely be gone to Kansas City. They could draft Barkley, but I'm not sold on him.

Smith doesn't turn the ball over because Jim Harbaugh does not let him. C.J. Spiller, Stevie Johnson, Ruvell Martin and the Bills defense cannot carry the Bills in the same way that Frank Gore, the Niners receiving squad and the defense carry San Fran. If Buffalo is going to upgrade at QB, they need to go for Barkley and just try to rebuild their entire team. Alex Smith cannot put an average team on his shoulders.

I'm gonna disagree with you on the prospect of Smith at the Bills. I think they're one of the few teams in the NFL other than the Niners (although he'd clearly be better suited to the Niners) where Smith could actually exist and maintain some semblance of his QB rating. The Bills would protect Smith a lot with a big screen game, and while I don't consider his arm to really be any great shakes generally, Fitzpatrick really does find a lot of ways to screw himself.

While I think Fitzpatrick is "better" in that I think he would be the better option in more situations. Smith has proven that he doesn't make a whole lot of mistakes if you put him in a situation like that, at least better than Fitzpatrick in that specific situation.

Congrats to the Broncos for winning their division!

But-- But they didn't have Tim Tebow???

How could this be possible?!?!?

From what I watched, he's never come off as whiny

Jim's attitude which some people might seem as refreshing, or passionate, from "hitting" his players to psyche them up, especially someone's who's been in the league 8 years, appears to me as sophomoric and unnecessary.

tumblr_mefojf1cUu1qfy40to1_500.jpg

Barring injury, so ends Michael Vick's tenure as starting QB of the Eagles.

Reid states that Foles to be the starting QB for the rest of the season.

I have it on good authority that Vick isn't concussed... he's just cloudy because he starting smoking weed again.
I's probably medicinal... Prescribed to him for his s***ty O-line disease...

He is the only person ever to have his younger brother as a dealer :D

Man, the Giants D has been sluggish as hell tonight. How did The Panthers contain RG3 so well? New York has Pierre-Paul, Tuck, Blackburn, Rolle, Amukamara, Phillips, etc.

This makes no sense.

Well the Giants D came up with a big stop there on the Skins.

Can't believe the Giants loss. I could have sworn they'd pull out a win.

So no one wants to give Redskins credit for the win?

Really?

Must be alot of Cowboy fans around these parts. We'll see who gets the last laugh by week 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"