2014 Banned Poster

I have to nominate Kevin Smith, just for repeated vengeful returns and meltdowns.

Figs (he was awesome)
Zryson (he was a troll, but amusing at times)
Kevin Smith (he can rot in bad place)

Yeah Kevin Smith was pretty ****ing vile so I agree with the "rot in bad place" sentiment.

Peace Warrior.

He was just so damn stupid and argumentative when nothing he said made any sense. He refused to back up any claims he made with evidence that wasn't just as crazy. I loved arguing with him.

Yeah, I remember all Kevin Smith's thinly veiled racist comments about superhero casting ("White characters can only be played by white actors!"), which were just awful. After he got banned, Levitikuz posted a rant of his on some other forum where he was b***hing up a storm about Ezra Miller being cast as the Flash, and it was every bit as offensive as you would imagine. Good riddance.

tumblr_mww57eJggz1t40e27o1_250.gif

:oldrazz:

I do miss Knowsblled since he was a fellow DJ but since he already has a ton of votes I cast my ballot for Alex_Spider He had some insane theories about things and brought them up in the wrong places all the time which made me laugh

I don't remember knowsbleed. How did I miss this guy? And what did he do to piss so many people off? I'm just curious.

Mr. Dent

I don't miss him but his detachment from reality kept things interesting in the Sports forum.

Yeah, I remember all Kevin Smith's thinly veiled racist comments about superhero casting ("White characters can only be played by white actors!"), which were just awful. After he got banned, Levitikuz posted a rant of his on some other forum where he was b***hing up a storm about Ezra Miller being cast as the Flash, and it was every bit as offensive as you would imagine. Good riddance.

I need to see that rant.

Kevin Smith

Runner-ups: zryson, SofNascimento

Mr. Dent

I don't miss him but his detachment from reality kept things interesting in the Sports forum.

Hahaha, yeah. I imagine he's crying in his beer somewhere right now over how sh**ty the Jaguars are.

I need to see that rant.

Good luck trying to find it. I think it was posted in the Open Discussion thread on the BvS forums a few months ago, and that thread has probably gone through about 6,000 pages since then.

Oh god yes to zryson and Kevin Smith. Honorable mention to SJH cause seriously: he's crazy.

Arrow_22. Because he's the winner we deserve.

Umm... Wow... So many to choose...

Whom I will actually miss? knowsbleed. Great sense of humor, smart, great style.

Whom I am happy is gone? zryson. Seriously kiddo... What was your deal?

Whom I think needs a smack upside the head with the self=awareness stick? Kevin Smith.

Honorable mention goes to the guy that was treading WAY close to the Stormfront line that I tried to talk down from Mount Crazy Pants who went and reported ME for anti-semitism to C. Lee, who of course saw through this jabroni's act and banned him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"