2014 Most Helpful Hypester

ComicChick

I Work Too Much
Staff member
Reaction score
9a691w.jpg

What Hype Members do you call on when you need help with something? Nominate the most helful members of the Hype here:

tumblr_nenyweY4en1sodo64o1_400.gif

Last edited:
I know I'm a Noob so my vote probably doesn't count for very much.

However, when I first signed up and was trying to figure out how to post a video, John-An showed me step-by-step how to do it.

So my vote goes to John-An.

ComicChick

Wish I could go couponing with her.

haha!

i'd like to nominate Anita and Erzengel, the asian love gurus who are the pillars of the relationship advice threads. what would we do without them?

Kane52630
Hunter

Hunter is a solid nominee too. he's helped me with a ton, as have Kane and E-Man

Sawyer. His presence keeps the hype from descending into wiggles depths of safe/boring/awful. :o

Kane and Duke.

Kane is really cool at making gifs for people, even if he doesn't know them well.

If you're cool with Duke the guy will do anything for you. And he remembers every damn birthday on the Hype.

Kane and Duke.

Kane is really cool at making gifs for people, even if he doesn't know them well.

If you're cool with Duke the guy will do anything for you. And he remembers every damn birthday on the Hype.

It's not too hard to remember birthdays. We have a thing at the bottom of the forum that tells us whose birthday it is daily. :p

Nah, I nominate both of them as well. :oldrazz:

It's not too hard to remember birthdays. We have a thing at the bottom of the forum that tells us whose birthday it is daily. :p

Sure, but the difference between Duke and the rest of us savages is he actually uses that information and wishes people "happy birthday." :o

Hunter and Kane :up:

Anita. She holds up that Relationship thread.

John-An for me, v welcoming when I arrived and a real top guy....

Starlord

He not only made me this cool gif,he made me 3 versions to choose from!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"