2014 TV Poster of the Year

ComicChick

I Work Too Much
Staff member
Reaction score
28377m.jpg

Which Hype Poster rates higher than Neilsen? Who knows the boobtube better than anyone?

tumblr_m5kgs7WaiQ1qj42c0o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Sawyer (again)

Everyone in the Hannibal thread. Because they watch that show.

And **** those of you that don't. :cmad:

I rarely visit the TV forums these days, but Sawyer sure likes his TV…. so yah, probably Sawyer. :o

You mean we haven't re-named this The Sawyer Award yet? :o

But yeah Sawyer.

Sawyer keeps that place running. I find about things here before anywhere because he's always on top of when something is greenlit or cancelled.

Sawyer (again)

Sawyeeeeer

I rarely visit the TV forums these days, but Sawyer sure likes his TV…. so yah, probably Sawyer. :o

You mean we haven't re-named this The Sawyer Award yet? :o

But yeah Sawyer.

Sawyer keeps that place running. I find about things here before anywhere because he's always on top of when something is greenlit or cancelled.

tumblr_ndoew2qXg21qjihv8o1_500.gif

I'll have to say Sawyer. Have no idea how I won this last year, but nobody uses up more of the preciously few hours we are given to live on this miracle of creation we call Earth staring at make-believe people on a flat surface than he does. Bravo sir, bravo!

The miracle creation of Earth didn't give me Rust Cohle, TV did!!! :argh:

NOMINATIONS ARE CLOSED! Ballots will be coming out very soon :awesome:

Thanks,m'man!

I'm gonna say Herolee10

Even though it's almost a given on who was going to win this title the moment their name was placed out there, i really appreciate for the nomination Human Torch. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"