2015 Best Writer

ComicChick

I Work Too Much
Staff member
Reaction score
2pyylq0.jpg

Who is the Literary Legend around here? Fanfic writer extraordinaire? The best Hype Role Player?

tumblr_n9vh32q4tD1qgnpb1o1_500.gif
tumblr_mxgrooX1Ug1sydk7vo1_500.gif

Last edited:
KevanG has yet to finish any writing projects. :p

I appreciate the thought though.

Last edited:
Maybe if you collected them in a book of prose. :o

I haven't done anything really all that worthwhile this year, so I don't think I deserve a nomination. I'm just working on outside projects and I might have my own cartoon coming up :)

Old_man_concept_328821.jpg

Does Greens being the author of all our pain qualify him for this?

The ballot for the 2015 Hype Awards is up!!!
Please copy and paste and send your votes to me via PM.
If you would like a copy of the ballot PM'd to you, message me and one will be sent out.
Public ballots will not be counted. Deadline in 11:59pm Sun Jan 10, 2015

The Official Ballot

still can't believe a good chunk of us didn't get nominated

:)

im really surprised how low the turnout was this year to be honest. i thought there'd be a lot more interaction and participation

Yes, it's a bit disappointing. I loved all the buzz surrounding it last year. Sure, I was nominated which helped, but there was a lot more action last year :(

A number of members active during the 2014 event got banned last year, that killed a lot of buzz. :csad:

O we believe the tapestries in the scheme of things are nothing more than antiquities in flowing streams of time forevermore. For our lost brethren have been slain by own indulgence and decadence where they now bathe in the bloods of bad place in penance. We mourn, but we see that punishment exists within this tapestry.

I know it's a bit late but I don't suppose I could have my name removed? I haven't actually finished my book yet. After its out for people to read then I have no problem if it's liked but until then I don't have anything to show for it.

Accept it bae. You got in. Besides I'm not even sure if all the nominees have a finished manuscript. :shrug:

I don't know the other writers on here too well so I didn't nominate anyone in case they had the same reservations I have. :(

Kevan, baby, pumpkin, sugar pie honey bunch. You need to just:

tumblr_n1zi5rWB2V1r7b6cio1_500.gif

Or else Manic pretty much wins by default. :p

I'm voting for Manic. :argh:

Aren't presidential candidates allowed to vote for themselves? Don't lose because you didn't vote for yourself! That'd be embarrassing.

It's gauche to vote for yourself in these. :o

It's gauche to vote for yourself in these. :o

It depends which kind of writer you are: the self-obsessed, self-hating neurotic who thinks everyone else's work is better, or the self-obsessed, self-promoting egomaniac who believes it would be a crime if the world was deprived of his unique voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"