2015 Fantasy Football advice thread

Seferian-Jenkins or Kyle Rudolph Or Fleener?

PPR league - Wild Card Team

Pick 2 WR's: Amendola, E. Sanders, Tate, Diggs

Pick 1 DEF/ST: Pats (@ Hou), Lions (@ St. L)

Other PPR League - Need to win to get in:

Pick 2 RB's, 2 WR's and Flex:

RB's: Rawls, Blount, Ivory, D. Murray

WR's: M. Bryant, Maclin, Cooks, Hilton, J. Matthews

help a brutha out here.... :R2:

I'd go Blount but that's cause I'm a pats fan and think he will steamroll the texans D.

I'd have to start Moncrief because he has a better QB and isn't facing Seattle's defense.

I need a little advice on my RB situation. My team is pretty good but I have Demarco playing and Im not sure what to do with him. I have Hillman and Woodhead on my bench. I've stuck with Demarco all year. I'm worried though.

Alright Playoff decisions:

Pick 2 RB's, 2 WR's and a Flex:

RB - D. Murray, Ivory, Bolden, J. White
WR - Maclin, Hilton, Cooks, M. Bryant

Standard league:

Matt Forte or Denard Robinson?

Matt Forte would seem like the safe and obvious choice but against a good Minnesota D and sharing carries with Langford and Carey I am not sure of his upside value right now.

Compare that with Denard Robinson who has a lot lower talent ceiling but will be the featured back against a garbage Atlanta team that has quit. Plus the Jags still have a slim chance at taking the South so they should be playing hard.

I am leaning Forte just because I think he is nearly a lock to get me 8-12 points but I am uncertain.

rule of thumb, you should at least answer the question above you if you're gonna ask one. ;)

I like Robinson, but Forte is still getting the lion's (bear's?) share of the carries in Chicago plus he'll catch balls out of the backfield making him more valuable in a PPR. I'd still go with the horse over the guy with the good match-up. The Vikings can be run on as David Johnson and Thomas Rawls showed the last 2 weeks.

also Aaron Rodgers blows. That is all.

Alright Playoff decisions:

Pick 2 RB's, 2 WR's and a Flex:

RB - D. Murray, Ivory, Bolden, J. White
WR - Maclin, Hilton, Cooks, M. Bryant

RB: Ivory and Bolden and put White as Flex. That way you are covered whichever the Patriots decide to play. I don't trust Murray.

WR: Maclin and Hilton

This is what my lineup looks like right now... should I change anyone?

suJJ78r.jpg

RB: Ivory and Bolden and put White as Flex. That way you are covered whichever the Patriots decide to play. I don't trust Murray.

WR: Maclin and Hilton

OK new info. I dropped White to pick up Dennard Robinson (starting for the Jags). Change your answer at all? And you're really benching Martavis Bryant?

Last edited:
This is what my lineup looks like right now... should I change anyone?

suJJ78r.jpg

Pittsburgh DEF/ST over Indianapolis for sure. Any Defense that gives up 50 pts to the Jaguars should be burned, thrown in a hole, and buried. Not to mention the Broncos under Osweiler arent exactly an offensive juggernaut.

Also you're REALLY heavily invested in the Seattle passing game here. If they go up big as expected against the Browns, you may see them hardly throw the ball in the 2nd half. Baldwin is hot, so I leave him in but maybe go with Moncrief or Aiken over Lockett. Especially if Luck is back for the Colts or Schaub is back for the Ravens.

OK new info. I dropped White to pick up Dennard Robinson (starting for the Jags). Change your answer at all? And you're really benching Martavis Bryant?

The only reason I'm benching Bryant is because I have a lot of respect for the Denver defense.

I would put in Robinson as the flex.

The only reason I'm benching Bryant is because I have a lot of respect for the Denver defense.

I would put in Robinson as the flex.

Just because they are the Pats I have always avoided their backs like the plague. Too inconsistent week to week with their touches. Ivory and Robinson make a solid fantasy backfield this weekend I would think. Cowboys can be gashed on the ground as the last few weeks have shown and Robinson should get enough touches to be relevant.

As for the receivers and flex it gets a bit more complicated.

Bryant has huge upside but the Denver D really is that good. Hilton has seen little to no drop off with old man river at QB. Cooks can be a little inconsistent depending on the NO gameflow but he should be fine this weekend against the Lions. Maclin has the Ravens and their 29th ranked pass D so I can see double digits in his future as well.

RB: Robinson/Ivory

WR: Maclin/Hilton

Flex: Cooks

Just because they are the Pats I have always avoided their backs like the plague. Too inconsistent week to week with their touches. Ivory and Robinson make a solid fantasy backfield this weekend I would think. Cowboys can be gashed on the ground as the last few weeks have shown and Robinson should get enough touches to be relevant.

As for the receivers and flex it gets a bit more complicated.

Bryant has huge upside but the Denver D really is that good. Hilton has seen little to no drop off with old man river at QB. Cooks can be a little inconsistent depending on the NO gameflow but he should be fine this weekend against the Lions. Maclin has the Ravens and their 29th ranked pass D so I can see double digits in his future as well.

RB: Robinson/Ivory

WR: Maclin/Hilton

Flex: Cooks

I can respect your opinion. I too try to avoid the Patriots backfield if I can. I just have a feeling that the Patriots are going to blow out the Titans which would mean plenty of touches for Bolden. That is the only reason I suggested keeping him in. If The Hulkster wants to put in Cooks I have no problem with that. :cwink:

I can respect your opinion. I too try to avoid the Patriots backfield if I can. I just have a feeling that the Patriots are going to blow out the Titans which would mean plenty of touches for Bolden. That is the only reason I suggested keeping him in. If The Hulkster wants to put in Cooks I have no problem with that. :cwink:

It could be a wash either way. I'd feel more comfortable if the Pats had just Bolden or White but not both. I think they will go legit RBBC with them.

I think the Det/NO matchup could easily turn into a shootout which is why I'd personally go with Cooks even though he has been inconsistent but 4 of their last 6 games he's put up WR1 numbers. He's super boom or bust, could easily put up 20, but could just as easily put up 3.

I'm in the Championship game and I need QB advice:

Big Ben vs Baltimore or Carson Palmer vs Green Bay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"