2015 NFL Thread: Game On - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the undefeated streak was nice while it lasted. Giants have the momentum and are looking to tie the game.

I can't stand Eli and his big head.

Should have been intentional grounding.

Nothing but light work for Cam. Drove down the field with ease. Give that man the MVP trophy already.

14-0. Still can't believe this run. Playoffs are gonna be a different story. I'm afraid they'll be up big like this and blow the lead. When they let the other team gain momentum, they fall apart.

4th team to start 14-0

Cam Newton is the first player in the Super Bowl era to throw 5 TD's and rush for 100 yards.

Last edited:
And my hate for Demaryouyuuyyousss Thomas continues to grow.

Also, f*** Emmanuel Sanders. Idiot couldn't catch a ball to save his life when he was in Pittsburgh but he does to Denver and becomes amazing.

The Steelers defense could make Jimmy Clausen look like Tom Brady.

Hey, my team did beat the Jaguars.

Woo.

Pay me the league minimum and put me in the Steelers secondary. It won't be any worse than it is now.

:down

14-0. Still can't believe this run. Playoffs are gonna be a different story. I'm afraid they'll be up big like this and blow the lead. When they let the other team gain momentum, they fall apart.

4th team to start 14-0

Cam Newton is the first player in the Super Bowl era to throw 5 TD's and rush for 100 yards.

I'm with you 100% on the Panthers blowing a playoff game this way. There is no sense in letting a team come back like that. I was on the edge of my seat hoping Panthers could pull some miracle out at the end and they did, but it will cost them in the post season. Hopefully Rivera gives it to them after this game and they get back on track.

eS6e4wH.jpg

Rows and the rest of the lovely Steelers fans, they did it!

Did the steelers give Peyton his job back?

More than likely, Manning will have a strong case to return next week. You know deep down, Manning is glad Denver lost. With the INTs and decline aside, Manning's ability to read defenses and audible simply makes him the best game manager for Denver right now. There's a reason why Denver kept winning with that elite defense aside from Manning declining like hell.

The flipside to that coin is that benching Osweiler crushes his confidence. But the game next week is crucial because Kansas City owns the tiebreaker and takes the division if they win their game. And if the stars align and the NYJ win out while Denver loses out, they are out entirely.

But to be honest, this falls on Kubiak for the most part. The dropped pases hurt like hell for them but Denver blew the lead and their utter dominance. Pittsburgh was sterile until the 3rd quarter because they made adjustments. Other than Big Ben's horrendous INT at 2:01 in Q4, Pittsburgh dominated the second half because they adjusted.

**** you, Denver.

Looks like it's going to be Bengals/Steelers in the first round. Gee, I wonder how that is going to go? :whatever:

**** you, Denver.

Looks like it's going to be Bengals/Steelers in the first round. Gee, I wonder how that is going to go? :whatever:

Don't worry. Pittsburgh plays Baltimore and Cleveland next. We know that they like to play up or down to their competition.

:o

This is why I needed the Jets to lose last night.

I don't think it is possible for this Steelers offense to lose to either of those teams.

I'll admit I didn't think the Steelers would pull that win out, but damn happy they did.

Now,hopefully they don't decide to play down to the Ravens and the Browns.

eS6e4wH.jpg

Rows and the rest of the lovely Steelers fans, they did it!

Damn right! The first half of that game had me screaming at my TV and punching my couch. But they really kicked ass in the second half. When Ben threw that INT towards the end though, I really thought they were done for. Luckily Robert Pattinson... I mean Osweiler couldn't complete a pass to save his life.

Now... Please, Steelers. Take care of business against the Browns and the Ravens.

When they took the lead with that AB touchdown I was like:

aF70jw4.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"