2015 NFL Thread: Game On - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kansas City has a real opportunity to make the SB, if Alex get just a little aggressive.

tumblr_mo5k5zfSTj1rvpuz2o1_400.jpg

Spare-Ribs.jpg

Beer n grub is on me tonight.

New England 28 - Kansas City 17

Green Bay 20 - Arizona 17

Kansas City has a real opportunity to make the SB, if Alex get just a little aggressive.

Alex Smith isn't good enough to play aggressively. He is good only so long as he can rely on screen passes and short dumps over the middle. If this turns into a shooting match, Chiefs will be destroyed.

Hmmm...have to disagree. I have seen him play aggressive before, and he is more vulnerable when he stretch the field or throw more than 10yds at a time; but, he is fairly accurate. He just need to trust his abilities & reads more, and become a little more comfortable...I think he can lead them there. It's all laid out for him & the Chiefs...the other three teams in the AFC are injured in key spots...KC is fairly healthy other than Maclin.

The Niners/Saints game from a few years back always sticks in my mind when thinking, "Why doesn't Alex Smith just do that?"

Because the Saints had a very bad pass defense that year, worse than most.

Because the Saints had a very bad pass defense that year, worse than most.
I can't remember, but I can believe that is true. They are usually bad unless they can get turnovers. Still, I want to see what happens if the time calls for it. Maybe Smith can surprise us.

Alex Smith isn't good enough to play aggressively. He is good only so long as he can rely on screen passes and short dumps over the middle. If this turns into a shooting match, Chiefs will be destroyed.

Agreed. BUT and it's a big BUT, if the the Chiefs can get past the Pats today, I think they can beat the Bronco's. I mean, there's no shot The Steelers pull a W out of their ass. My worst fear is a Seahawks/Chief's SB matchup. I might just vomit.

Chiefs and Cardinals for the title game!

Ahhhhhh, waiting for a playoff game is grueling.

maybe scare was the wrong term, a lot in the media look at him the same way they look at Marshawn Lynch

a black athlete who refuses to play by their rules, now he can be obnoxious at some times but when a white athlete (like a Philip Rivers) acts the same way, they call it tenacity

He doesn't scare anyone. He is just obnoxious and it gets tiresome.
I am with Matt on this. You can't act super obnoxious when your winning and then pout like a child when you lose.

maybe scare was the wrong term, a lot in the media look at him the same way they look at Marshawn Lynch

a black athlete who refuses to play by their rules, now he can be obnoxious at some times but when a white athlete (like a Philip Rivers) acts the same way, they call it tenacity
There is so much BS here, I think we might all die from the stench.

I just want a chance for him to beat the NFLs poster boy, Brady and see how people act then

I've never seen a white QB act the same way Cam does. None of them have the rhythm to dance like him.

I just want a chance for him to beat the NFLs poster boy, Brady and see how people act then
Peyton Manning or Aaron Rodgers is the NFL poster boy. Brady appeals more to the anti-establishment. Cam is just an obnoxious jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"