2015 NFL Thread: Game On - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
CdJAZQMUAAATzdX.jpg
Son of a *****. :sbr:

That Steelers offense with Ladarius Green, my God.

Holy ****.

Green and Jesse James might become the best TE duo in the league. Wow, the Steelers actually signed someone in free agency who a isn't dirt cheap, washed-up bum or already on the team! Hell hath frozen over!

I guess Pittsburgh's signing of Delirious Wayward-Bust is intended to counterbalance the Ladarius Green signing. Colbert and Tomlin did it just to let fans know that things haven't changed TOO much; when a talentless free agent is ready to ride off to the arena league, they're still going to throw millions of dollars at him to stay. Because THEY DO IT RIGHT ROONEYS ROONEYS ROONEYS.

This was the TE I was hoping the Steelers would sign...I believe that Green was the best of the free agent TE's this year. This offense was great before now it just got better, and they got him cheap.

This was the TE I was hoping the Steelers would sign...I believe that Green was the best of the free agent TE's this year. This offense was great before now it just got better, and they got him cheap.

It's definitely exciting. I'm glad they went out and got a proven veteran at TE instead of gambling on a draft pick.

Now if they can just improve the pass defense...

Fitzpatrick is their best option. I think he's a bit underrated. Broncos can also draft someone in the later rounds of the draft.

Looks like reports are that Kaepernick is their chief target. :huh:

few thoughts:
*I was expecting the Raiders to go after Weddle to provide veteran leadership to their defense and since he fits the mold of a crazy Raider.

*Steelers offense got more explosive with the Ladarius Green signing.

*Hoping the Jaguars signings pan out since I think they're a young up and coming team that could squeak into the playoffs next year.

*Texans overpaid for an unproven commodity like Osweiler but they're desperate for a QB that would at least not suck in the playoffs.

*The Giants made some good signings. I think they're not keeping Cruz.

*Jets could be contenders next year.

*Broncos are getting pillaged left and right.

Giants are keeping Cruz. They redid his deal.

He's all about his brand. He can do more using the NY scene plus he's from Jersey than he would if he took money from another team.

So far the Bengals have resigned George Iloka, Adam Jones, and Vincent Rey. All three are people I was hoping they'd lock up, so I'm stoked about that.

I was hoping they'd sign Marvin Jones as well but never expected it to actually happen, so no real disappointment there. And after seeing what the Lions paid for him, I'm kinda glad the Bengals didn't get him. That money could be better spent elsewhere.

I'm cool with losing Lemur. He wasn't anything special really. And it's look like we'll be losing Sanu and Smith... both of which are expected and no great loss. We already have Smith's replacement, and Sanu shouldn't be too hard to replace as well... especially with a few young guys like Wright, Kumerow, and Alford already on the team.

The next group I'm curious about is Nelson, Gilbery, and Hall. I'm hoping to keep Nelson but am not expecting it (and I wanted Iloka more anyway, so that's fine). Gilbery and Hall I'm pretty indifferent about. If the price is right.

Hahaha, die Broncos die. I hope they go 2-14 next season.

LOL same here. I HATE the Broncos and John Elway!!

Coming from a Chargers fan, Green never lived up to expectations but again he was backing up a HoFer in Gates.

His blocking SUCKED. Good luck,

Chargers did well yesterday now they need to sign a Center and they should be all set for the draft.

The Bolts are far better than that 4-12 record they had.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sanu to the Falcons. Good for them, but no worries here. I like Sanu a lot, but he's replaceable.

Warhammer said:

herakles said:
Coming from a Chargers fan, Green never lived up to expectations but again he was backing up a HoFer in Gates.

His blocking SUCKED. Good luck

Yes! :D

Sanu to the Falcons. Good for them, but no worries here. I like Sanu a lot, but he's replaceable.

Yes! :D

Looks like the Falcons are pushing hard to improve on that start they had last season.

The Browns have waived Manziel. Bye bye baby.

The Browns have waived Manziel. Bye bye baby.

This iteration of the Cleveland Browns has got to be one of the WORST run franchises in NFL history!

They should have never drafted Manziel in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"